** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August

Thursday 18 August 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Ekranas v Hapoel Tel Aviv (17:00 BST) 3.62 3.28 1.88 111.30 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v AC Sparta Praha (17:00 BST) 2.24 3.17 2.88 110.91 %
maximize.gif Legia Warszawa v Spartak Moscow (17:00 BST) 2.53 3.12 2.53 111.10 %
maximize.gif Lokomotiv Moscow v Spartak Trnava (17:00 BST) 1.2 5.2 10.9 111.74 %
maximize.gif FC Zestafoni v Club Brugge (17:30 BST) 3.27 3.32 1.98 111.21 %
maximize.gif HJK Helsinki v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 BST) 5.52 3.73 1.51 111.15 %
maximize.gif Aalesunds FK v AZ Alkmaar (18:00 BST) 3.32 3.27 1.98 111.21 %
maximize.gif AC Omonia Nicosia v FC Red Bull Salzburg (18:00 BST) 2.39 3.28 3.05 105.12 %
maximize.gif FK Austria Wien v Gaz Metan Medias (18:00 BST) 1.86 3.5 3.5 110.91 %
maximize.gif Vorskla Poltava v Dinamo Bucuresti (18:00 BST) 2.28 3.27 2.73 111.07 %
maximize.gif FC Thun v Stoke City (18:30 BST) 2.62 3.35 2.58 106.71 %
maximize.gif Litex Lovech v Dynamo Kyiv (18:30 BST) 3.77 3.32 1.83 111.29 %
maximize.gif Maccabi Tel Aviv v Panathinaikos (18:30 BST) 2.58 3.25 2.62 107.70 %
maximize.gif Steaua Bucuresti v CSKA Sofia (18:30 BST) 1.83 3.37 3.72 111.20 %
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Alania Vladikavkaz (19:00 BST) 1.31 4.71 10.9 106.74 %
maximize.gif Bursaspor Kulübü v Anderlecht (19:00 BST) 2.18 3.27 2.88 111.17 %
maximize.gif FC Nordsjælland v Sporting CP (19:00 BST) 4.46 3.42 1.68 111.19 %
maximize.gif PAOK v Karpaty Lviv (19:00 BST) 1.58 3.47 5.2 111.34 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Rapid Bucuresti (19:00 BST) 2.34 3.27 2.88 108.04 %
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Helsingborgs IF (19:15 BST) 1.63 3.42 4.85 111.21 %
maximize.gif Crvena Zvezda v Stade Rennais (19:30 BST) 2.58 3.28 2.39 111.09 %
maximize.gif Fulham v Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (19:30 BST) 1.71 3.47 4.8 108.13 %
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v Sevilla (19:30 BST) 2.53 3.12 2.53 111.10 %
maximize.gif Metalist Kharkiv v Sochaux-Montbéliard (19:30 BST) 2.08 3.17 3.17 111.17 %
maximize.gif AEK Athens v Dinamo Tbilisi (19:45 BST) 1.44 3.97 7.19 108.54 %
maximize.gif Hearts v Tottenham Hotspur (19:45 BST) 3.99 3.49 1.9 106.10 %
maximize.gif Nacional da Madeira v Birmingham City (19:45 BST) 1.83 3.4 4.36 106.89 %
maximize.gif NK Maribor v Rangers (19:45 BST) 3.32 3.35 2.2 105.43 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v AEK Larnaca (19:45 BST) 1.56 3.51 5.37 111.21 %
maximize.gif Shamrock Rovers v FK Partizan (19:45 BST) 3.72 3.37 1.86 110.32 %
maximize.gif Slovan Bratislava v AS Roma (19:45 BST) 1.16 1.16 1.39 244.36 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v Trabzonspor (20:00 BST) 1.63 3.47 4.71 111.40 %
maximize.gif Lazio v FK Rabotnicki (20:00 BST) 1.14 6.45 12.4 111.28 %
maximize.gif Celtic v FC Sion (20:05 BST) 1.43 3.92 6.2 111.57 %
maximize.gif SV Josko Ried v PSV Eindhoven (20:05 BST) 4.91 3.8 1.55 111.20 %
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Vitoria de Guimaraes (21:00 BST) 1.39 4.95 9.9 102.25 %
maximize.gif Sporting de Braga v BSC Young Boys (21:00 BST) 1.73 3.37 4.21 111.23 %

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August BlueSq priced the Hearts v Spurs tie up a couple of days ago and were offering 11/10 on Spurs :eek I thought it was a website error but smashed into the price anyway, just in case it was a genuine mistake. Turns out it was a genuine price, although it's now into 10/11. That's still an excellent price IMO. I know some might think Spurs could field a weakened side for this first leg, but they have a squad packed with quality and any 11 they field here will be on a different level to Hearts. The SPL is very poor standard and Hearts are not even challengers in their own league. Spurs played Champions League football last season, making the QFs, including some great results and AWAY WINS against top opposition. The Europa League may not hold the same appeal to Spurs but they would be one of the favourites to win it, if they decide to go for it. I think its too early in the season for Spurs to decide to give up on any tournament and although I don't expect their strongest side, I'm confident they'll have enough on the pitch (and on the bench if needed) to show how good they are. Bottom line - the gulf in quality is too great to offer odds like this.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August

It is' date=' but Fulham are actually the home team in the 1st leg - not sure why the fixture was reversed. Odds Comparison has been updated, so I'll paste the new list into the 1st post now. :ok[/quote'] Just be careful with Ried V PSV as well, if using oddschecker. They show PSV as the home team, but they are away. In fairness it is the right way around on Bwin, but could catch you out. I started drooling when I seen it first :lol

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Josko Ried-PSV I expect a close game for multiple reasons. At this moment both PSV and Ried are stuggling in home leaugues. For Ried you could expect it because they are focused on EL, but PSV is just playing really bad and doesnt have good form yet. They also have some internal problems with players complaining about lack of good players or demanding to play (Bouma). Last seasons PSV struggled in PO european away matches against Sibir lost 1-0 and had close win at Bnei Jehuda 0-1. Ried played good games against Brondby and will play in a small but sold out stadium. I go with medium staked for Ried +1 @ 1.90 and small staked for a surprise win for Ried @ 4.91

Why did they go through instead of Olymiakos??
Thrown out for matchfixing. My Greek friend says O. Volos basically bought their way to a good finish in 2010/11. Can someone please tell me why Bilbao - with Bielsa as coach, and a fantastic home record - are so high at home? I heard Trabzonspor have weakened recently, though I may be wrong. Will Llorente, Iraola, etc play?

Sport Football (Europa League)
Event FC Thun vs Stoke City
Selection Under 2.5 Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 18/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70
Reasoning Stoke City come into this game having recorded 6 games since the end of last season. 3 of them were club friendlies, 2 of them were europa league qualification matches and 1 of them was the most recent 0-0 draw with chelsea. All of these 6 games have ended Under 2.5 goals. If we take FC Thun's last 6 games to compare with, they have played 4 Super League matches and 2 europa league qualification matches. Out of which 3 of them have ended Under 2.5 goals. FC Thun are generally a high scoring team but they were against teams in the Super League who I regard to be slightly if not a lot weaker when it comes to defending. Stoke come into this fixture as the favourite it despite playing away from home. To conclude, I feel that Stoke's defense will be too much to handle and I see this match ending in 0-0 draw or a 0-1 win for Stoke.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August I don't know if anybody is familiar with Slovan Bratislava but Roma are there for the taking IMO. They've only had a couple of proper friendlies and they got trashed by Valencia on Friday. Defensively Roma were a joke and Enrique reacted by saying they were childish errors. They are a side in transition and certainly less prepared than their opponents. Still, they have quality on their side and they'll still cause problems of course. Something like BTTS or Over2.5 could be a good look. I also think that Over 2.5 in Hannover/Sevilla is a good bet - currently 1.80 (Bet365). I'll look further at both and would appreciate any opinions - particularly on Roma's opponent.

I don't know if anybody is familiar with Slovan Bratislava but Roma are there for the taking IMO. They've only had a couple of proper friendlies and they got trashed by Valencia on Friday. Defensively Roma were a joke and Enrique reacted by saying they were childish errors. They are a side in transition and certainly less prepared than their opponents. Still, they have quality on their side and they'll still cause problems of course. Something like BTTS or Over2.5 could be a good look. I also think that Over 2.5 in Hannover/Sevilla is a good bet - currently 1.80 (Bet365). I'll look further at both and would appreciate any opinions - particularly on Roma's opponent.
Hope this helps slightly for the Hannover/Sevilla match :ok
Sport Football (Europa League)
Event Hannover vs Sevilla
Selection Over 2.5 Goals
Strength 10/10
Date 18/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.87
Reasoning I have been following Sevilla's pre-season closely and they have performed time after time beating minnows and even good opponents such as Napoli and Espanyol. They have played a total of 5 games in pre-season winning all of them. 4 out of 5 of these games ended Over 2.5 Goals. The one game that did not end over 2.5 goals was their latest match vs Deportivo which ended 1-1 at full-time. Honestly after watching that game, I do not know how there were not more goals in that game. Hannover on the other hand have played 5 pre-season games, 2 league games and 1 cup game. Out of these 8 games 7 of them have ended with Over 2.5 Goals. Overall, I feel this game has great potential to end Over 2.5 Goals with both teams' defence leaking some goals and with both teams' attacking players in goal scoring form.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Differdang03 V PSG I waited with interest for this to be priced up. And our old friend VC didn't disappoint in dangling the carrot of 1.95 on a PSG clean sheet. It's well known that the Luxemburgers are a weak team, and shouldn't be at this stage. In the last round they lost both legs by 3-0 against Volos. However looking at the stats from the 1st leg in Luxemburg, Differdang03 do appear to have threatened the Greeks goal. They had 9 attempts, 5 of which were on target. Even in the away leg, they had 8 attempts, although all off target, and forced 6 corners. Not amazing stats, however nothing compared to some of the brutally one sided games that we collected on this bet with in earlier rounds. Obviously there were plenty of questions raised at the time about the mentality of the Greeks with the pending ban, and PSG are a few levels up from Volos. On the PSG side, they have started the season poorly, with 1pt from 6 in Ligue 1. It is clearly taking their much changed squad time to blend. In addition, their French international defender Mamadou Sakho will miss this game with a hamstring injury. At the moment I think I will swerve this. After a poor weekend, I am commited to being a lot more choosy with my bets. And there are just enough question marks to convince me to stay away. However if anyone has any info or opinions to perhaps sway me, I'd be delighted to hear :ok

At the moment I think I will swerve this. After a poor weekend, I am commited to being a lot more choosy with my bets. And there are just enough question marks to convince me to stay away.
That's all the more reason to get stuck in IMO. Never change your selection policy following a bad run, and don't doubt yourself :) PSG have picked up few points so far, but they were against vastly superior opposition to Differdange. The quality of opposition is different.

Rosenborg BK v AEK Larnaca (19:45 BST) I like the look of Larnaca here to get some sort of result. They have been very impressive so far in the Europa League thashing a team from Malta and then beating Mlada Boleslov of Czech Rep 5-2 on agg. Rosenborg are not the force they were a few seasons back when they proggressed to the CL knock out stages. They are also struggling in their domestic league and have now lost 3 in a row in Europe -twice to Plzen and the 2nd leg against Briedablik (Iceland) earlier in the CL qualifiers. AH +0.5 AEK Larnaca @ 2.05 (BET 365)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Ekranas v Hapoel Tel Aviv (17:00 BST) The odds on the Hapoel victory here are to good to turn down in my opinion and it wont suprise me if they have shortened by Thursday. Ekranes have not exactly been on good form in their own league losing at the weekend. Hapoel got to the CL group stages last season and the season before won their Europa League group before losing to Rubin Kazan. They have plenty of experience to see off a weak side here. Hapoel to win @ 10/11 (Bet 365)

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Red Star - Rennes Well, Rennes being a favs at Maracana is quite a big joke IMO.They're indeed a very good side and maybe capable of winning this one, but they're surely not all that superior to be threatened as a favs in this clash.Rennes are traditionally very shaky away from home, and it's a well known fact that they'll face a very hot atmosphere at Maracana on Thursday night, in front of packed stadium.Red Star have enjoyed a very bad start in domestic league, but obviously the players had most of their focus on this match.The Red Star team is generally very good this season, strengthened with a number of players from Brazilian side Flamego, so I doubt we'll see them being as poor as they were at the weekend.One of the best RS players Evandro is still on the sidelines and is still probably very doubtful, but one way or another, it's gonna be a very good starting line-up and I don't think that Rennes will be feeling too comfortable. Player for player, Rennes ain't looking any stronger than Red Star, so surely, with 99% of confidence, one should expect that price for Red Star win will start be dropping heavily. Far from being a banker, but definitely a very nice value bet IMO. Red Star(2.88 at Stan James) to beat Rennes

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Slovan Bratislava vs. Roma This is the first competitive match for Luis Enrique as Roma manager. He has brought the Barca 4-3-3 to Rome and is trying to implement it. Unfortunately it needs a set of players that Roma don't quite possess and it will take time. Roma got absolutely trashed by Valencia 3-0 last week. Valencia were far better prepared for that match given the respective pre-seasons. Roma showed glimpses going forward but defensively they were a mess. For this match Roma have called the following players: Antei, Bojan, Borriello, Brighi, Burdisso, Caprari, Cassetti, Cicinho, Curci, Heinze, Josè Angel, Lobont, Okaka, Perrotta, Rosi, Simplicio, Stekelenburg, Taddei, Totti, Verre e Viviani. Notable absences include: Juan, DDR, Pizarro. It's not a given by any means but I'd expect something similar to this: Steky; Cicinho, Burdisso, Cassetti/Heinze, Jose Angel; Taddei, Brighi, Viviani; Perrotta; Totti, Bojan Heinze would probably be preferred to Cassetti at CB but if burdisso is pushed to DM then Cassetti would join Heinze at CB. The midfield looks weak as **** to be honest. Brighi will hold as DM (probably) while Perrotta will join him along with Viviani/Simplicio/Taddei. The forwards do not fit into a front 3 at all well. Borriello is a prima punta but playing Totti outside on the right would be a car crash so he should be expected to be central. Against Valencia Totti and Borriello both sort of drifted round which is far from ideal. This is why I'd expect Perrotta in the hole behind Totti and Bojan. If all 3 strikers were to start then Perrotta would move back into midfield. This team is still a work in progress. The forwards don't quite fit a 4-3-3 properly without another wide attacker. The biggest concern is the midfield that would get stomped over by any decent side. The D also has serious concerns around it. I'd like to know more about the Slovaks but I don't. They've started strongly in their domestic league having won 4 from 5. Fitness wise I'd expect them to have the edge. Given that they are Slovakian I'll side with Roma in terms of technical ability. They lost to Apoel (2-0) in what I assume must be the CL qualifiers. I do expect another one of those games where sheer will and fitness will overcome the gulf in ability so I'm taking: Over 2.5 Goals - 1.85 - 5 points - Bet365 I am looking to play Slovan on the +1 (AH) line. I'd like to have some further opinion on what they are capable of because if they are decent then they can take Roma on that line.

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August FC Thun +0.25 (AH) v Stoke City @ 1.825 Bet365 (7/10) There are a number of reasons why I like this bet and find the +0.25 line appealing. Firstly, Thun are looking a decent side this season. It's only 5 games in but they are sitting top of the Swiss league and whilst it's not the best, it is improving. They also knocked Palermo out in the last round of this cup which shows they have the ability to progress in this tournament. Thun play on an astroturf pitch which gives them a massive home advantage. Tottenham played Young Boys last season on the astro pitch and really struggled going 3-0 down early on. They did pull 2 goals back but clearly found it difficult. Stoke are absolutely down to the bare bones squad wise and it will be interesting to see what side Pulis puts out. Etherington and Delap were injured against Chelsea and Pennant is also struggling to be fit. On top of that, they only have 2 strikers available and one of them, Walters, is also not fully fit. With all factors considered, there is much in the home sides favour here and with the handicap on side, I think this bet stands a great chance.

That's all the more reason to get stuck in IMO. Never change your selection policy following a bad run, and don't doubt yourself :) PSG have picked up few points so far, but they were against vastly superior opposition to Differdange. The quality of opposition is different.
It wasn't so much a bad run Jase, I have to admit I went on tilt. Lost a sizeable bet on Fri and went chasing over the weekend. Things went against me and come Sunday night I was staring at a loss of 12% of my 2011 profits to date. First time I lost my discipline in over a year, and very dissappointed in myself. Had been on a great run for last few weeks so suppose over confidence involved as well. Another lesson learned though, albiet the hard way!! Anyways back to the game. Looks like PSG will take this first leg seriously, maybe with a view to relaxing in the 2nd leg. Also Pastore is in the squad for the first time - from PSG website via googl translate ;) The players met in Paris on Tuesday morning at Camp des Loges in order to achieve their final workout before leaving for Luxembourg on Wednesday. On the eve of his departure for Luxembourg, the occupation had an appointment on Tuesday for a workout that began at 10:45. The program of the day, physical work under the guidance of fitness coach Raphael Smith, workshop of movement and ball retention and attack-defense. A program for the preparation of the Europa League encounter against Differdange, on Thursday at 20:45 at the Stade Josy Barthel. A match is now in everyone's head. "Already, we try to recover well after the match in Rennes, Zoumana Camara said. This is played over two legs and it will get a result there. Differdange was recovered and we do not know this team too Luxembourg. We will look at some of their matches and then we will have more information. The important thing is to skip the tour to go to the hens. :lol It will try to win without conceding a goal in order to approach the second leg with confidence. It is a team within our reach and it will do the job. " For his part, Clement Chantôme think only one thing, qualification. "It's an important game for us because we have not won in competition, says PSG midfielder. There is a qualification at the end and it would be nice to ensure early as Thursday. It will find and mark automatic gain confidence quickly. This is what we try to make Thursday. " A meeting that could see the debut of Javier Pastore as PSG. The Argentinean midfielder has indeed been called in the group of Antoine Kombouare for the first time since joining the club. The price on the clean sheet is long gone, VC are now 1.61 and best price is 1.7 with BWIN. But the bet I have played is PSG -1 EH. Not much to say on this really. Just think a relatively strong PSG will have far too many guns for the weak Luxemburgers who lost both legs 0-3 to the Greeks. Expect PSG to look to put this to bed on Thurs. Most bookies are 1.3 on this, so 1.44 appeals. 5pts PSG -1 EH @1.44 Boylesports :hope

Slovan Bratislava vs. Roma I'd like to know more about the Slovaks but I don't. They've started strongly in their domestic league having won 4 from 5. Fitness wise I'd expect them to have the edge. Given that they are Slovakian I'll side with Roma in terms of technical ability. They lost to Apoel (2-0) in what I assume must be the CL qualifiers. I do expect another one of those games where sheer will and fitness will overcome the gulf in ability so I'm taking:
Slovan won 4 matches in league, but its play was not good. In this match against Roma 2 players won't play (yellow cards) Grendel Erik (U-21 repre) and Guede Karim (repre). Both are very significant for Slovan, especially Guede Karim. Also start of other 3 players is questionable: Halenar Juraj (this season 4 goals in 5 league matches), defender Dosoudil Radek and injured Stepanovsky Peter. Slovan signed contract with new striker Lacny Milos from Sparta Prague. But I don't consider him as reinforcement of Slovan attack.

Slovan won 4 matches in league' date=' but its play was not good. In this match against Roma 2 players won't play (yellow cards) Grendel Erik (U-21 repre) and Guede Karim (repre). Both are very significant for Slovan, especially Guede Karim. Also start of other 3 players is questionable: Halenar Juraj (this season 4 goals in 5 league matches), defender Dosoudil Radek and injured Stepanovsky Peter. Slovan signed contract with new striker Lacny Milos from Sparta Prague. But I don't consider him as reinforcement of Slovan attack.[/quote'] confirmed: Slovan also without Halenar Juraj and Dosoudil Radek

It wasn't so much a bad run Jase, I have to admit I went on tilt. Lost a sizeable bet on Fri and went chasing over the weekend. Things went against me and come Sunday night I was staring at a loss of 12% of my 2011 profits to date. First time I lost my discipline in over a year, and very dissappointed in myself. Had been on a great run for last few weeks so suppose over confidence involved as well. Another lesson learned though, albiet the hard way!! Anyways back to the game. Looks like PSG will take this first leg seriously, maybe with a view to relaxing in the 2nd leg. Also Pastore is in the squad for the first time - from PSG website via googl translate ;) The players met in Paris on Tuesday morning at Camp des Loges in order to achieve their final workout before leaving for Luxembourg on Wednesday. On the eve of his departure for Luxembourg, the occupation had an appointment on Tuesday for a workout that began at 10:45. The program of the day, physical work under the guidance of fitness coach Raphael Smith, workshop of movement and ball retention and attack-defense. A program for the preparation of the Europa League encounter against Differdange, on Thursday at 20:45 at the Stade Josy Barthel. A match is now in everyone's head. "Already, we try to recover well after the match in Rennes, Zoumana Camara said. This is played over two legs and it will get a result there. Differdange was recovered and we do not know this team too Luxembourg. We will look at some of their matches and then we will have more information. The important thing is to skip the tour to go to the hens. :lol It will try to win without conceding a goal in order to approach the second leg with confidence. It is a team within our reach and it will do the job. " For his part, Clement Chantôme think only one thing, qualification. "It's an important game for us because we have not won in competition, says PSG midfielder. There is a qualification at the end and it would be nice to ensure early as Thursday. It will find and mark automatic gain confidence quickly. This is what we try to make Thursday. " A meeting that could see the debut of Javier Pastore as PSG. The Argentinean midfielder has indeed been called in the group of Antoine Kombouare for the first time since joining the club. The price on the clean sheet is long gone, VC are now 1.61 and best price is 1.7 with BWIN. But the bet I have played is PSG -1 EH. Not much to say on this really. Just think a relatively strong PSG will have far too many guns for the weak Luxemburgers who lost both legs 0-3 to the Greeks. Expect PSG to look to put this to bed on Thurs. Most bookies are 1.3 on this, so 1.44 appeals. 5pts PSG -1 EH @1.44 Boylesports :hope
odds 1.44 are really good and that means i must follow you because PSG can easily destroy their oponents. + i will also try -3 EH odds 2.64 @ Bet365 it is a question about - how much PSG really want to win

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Joe Jordan has come out and admitted today that Staying 50 miles away from Edinburgh, due to the festival it has effected their plans. Spurs also have injuries all over the squad. Anyone provide information on the supposed line- ups ?

Re: UEFA Europa League > Thurs 18 August Well... the situation with Tottenham is not so bad as it looks like on first glance. Yes... they are not staying in Edinghburg but that doesnt mean they are not gonna win this game. Lets not ovverrate this factor, they are still professionals and 1-1.5 hour drive with a bus is not gonna change their play on the field. As for the injuries: Gallas already didnt play in pre-season, so nothing new. Van Der Vaart has problems with an ankle so most likely will come from the bench. Huddlestone, Sandro, Pienaar, Jenas: they are all sidelined. BUT we still have Bale, Modric, Kranjcar, Lennon. Defoue, Crouch and Pavlychenko are all fit and ready to play.. And as Joe Jordan admitted, he is gonna expect from Redknapp to put a strong team to play Hearts. Nobody wants to lose a game before travelling to Old Trafford. This is a good chance to win a game and travel back in a good mood. And Bale clearly announced in interview that there wont be any underestimation from Spurs side like it was last year with Young Boys. Bale: ''"I'm sure it will be a good game and we won't take it lightly, that's for sure. We'll treat it like any other game and go out to win.'' Besides that, Hearts have problems with an injuries on their own as Eggert Jonsson and Arvydas Novikovas were injured in the last game. They are typical average scottish team and class difference is pretty big in this clash. My choise: Tottenham -1AH