** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August

Dinamo Zagreb v Malmo Malmo +0.75 @2.050 with bet365 We have a similar case here and I will make the same bet no matter I don't know much about these two teams. I watched a bit of their CL games and I must admit I was impressed by Malmo's passing at times. The combination and the finisher for their away goal on Ibrox wеre quite impressive. Dinamo knocked out another scandinavian team - HJK Helsinki from Finland. Croatians had no worries winning the two games. However Malmo seems to be much stronger than the Finnish team. No matter some people do not rate Scotish football and Rangers in particular, they were playing an important role in the CL group stage last year after all. Blues gave a serious battle to Man Utd and Valencia back then. That's why I think Malmo made quite an achievement by defeating them. Swedes have just drew their friendly game with Milan (2:2) аs Italians equalized in the 89th minute. These results make me think Malmo should be taken serious. Another thing to consider is Malmo are currently in the middle of the table in Sweden with almost nothing left to play for so they will be fully focused on their European performance. I can't see a reason Dinamo to be so short so I will give a try to Malmo who are a valuable pick in my opinion. Even if they lose with 1 goal margin I would have half of my stake back with the bet I've taken.
Bet lost
I also like the look of unders in Bayern game but I took a bit safer bet in the morning - Under 3 goals (AH) @2.20 which now rised to 2.30. I've already made a nice profit out of the first two Bayern games in Bundesliga backing the unders which were priced in a similar way. Bookies overrate their attacking power and capability to score in the beginning of the season. Robben will probably start tonight but even he looked harmless in the game against Gladbach and missed the last one against Wolfsburg due to back injury so he won't be 100% match fit. Of course Zurich might get trashed tonight and nobody will be surprised but I think odds are worth it. It's a CL clash after all and we do not often see 4 or more goals scored per game.
Bet won A bit lucky with this one. I will say long live Johny Leoni and Mario Gomez. He (Gomez) is the main reason that makes me bet on unders in Bayern games :D Small profit for tonight.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August lol!!! how can a team like this eliminate Rangers? zagreb-malmo

Statistics
64% Ball Possesion36%
19 Goal attempts1
14 Shots on Goal1
5 Shots off Goal0
15 Free Kicks13
9 Corner Kicks1
3 Offsides4
16 Throw-in23
0 Goalkeeper Saves9
3 Goal Kicks8
10 Fouls11
0 Yellow Cards2
close to 0, the score isn't fair!

You didn't saw the games against Standard. They were pretty awfull. For me Bayern HT/FT @ 1.60 7 pts
Maccabi Haifa - Racing Genk over 2.5 @ 2.29 I will follow your bet, with a little stake :hope
Genk was verry weak, but they managed to score 2-1. Good day for me:clap

Malmo is miss Ricardinho, left defender, key player but good sub there. I hope Malmo wins or draw so all this croatia inbreeds will be silent.
First of all, you are a loser. And, really, name-calling won't help you win any bets. Dinamo finally didn't disappoint us, I had no idea that they can play this good... Congrats to people betting on Dinamo, it was a great night in Zagreb, and we will play the Champions League this season! Malmo stood no chance tonight, I'm sorry i didn't bet big, I was affraid of my own bias towards Dinamo :wall

First of all, you are a loser. And, really, name-calling won't help you win any bets. Dinamo finally didn't disappoint us, I had no idea that they can play this good... Congrats to people betting on Dinamo, it was a great night in Zagreb, and we will play the Champions League this season! Malmo stood no chance tonight, I'm sorry i didn't bet big, I was affraid of my own bias towards Dinamo :wall
Did the match really took place in Croatia? The stadium looked like it was taken from Sovjet year 1970. Well good luck in Champions Leauge i hope your club sell out the tickets for 1 euro so you get people there. Would be boring to have 3000 people in your CL matches. :cheers

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August Eat it Wilton,you ridiculous loser.:rollin:lol .Malmo was completely owned and you can be thankful we gave that 1 goal for you,except that 1 defensive mistake we played fantastic and we dominated the whole game.Congrats all Dinamo backers here and to sore losers like that Swede guy,get the f out of here and be bitter somewhere else :lol

Did the match really took place in Croatia? The stadium looked like it was taken from Sovjet year 1970. Well good luck in Champions Leauge i hope your club sell out the tickets for 1 euro so you get people there. Would be boring to have 3000 people in your CL matches. :cheers
Not only you know nothing about football, but I also see that school was not your favourite place. There's no euro in Croatia, they have croatian kunas, einstein. It would be nice if you stopped posting mate. Cheers

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August Do you think any other than croatian gipsys would understand if i said the tickets was 10 kunas? Nice club who got passionated fans who only come to the arena if the tickets is like free. :lol:ok

lol!!! how can a team like this eliminate Rangers? zagreb-malmo
Statistics
64% Ball Possesion36%
19 Goal attempts1
14 Shots on Goal1
5 Shots off Goal0
15 Free Kicks13
9 Corner Kicks1
3 Offsides4
16 Throw-in23
0 Goalkeeper Saves9
3 Goal Kicks8
10 Fouls11
0 Yellow Cards2
close to 0, the score isn't fair!
hehehe :-) well i was lucky .. 1.half 1-1 , dinamo scored first and than beat them in second half badly :-)) BUT ... one important observation.. we all should respect each other overhere and its very dissapointing when lot of you guys, talking about games and clubs and you cant even spell their name ( this is not just for bastia, manny guys writte same ) emagine game arsenal vs chelsea and you talk about game london vs london :wall :rollin fc Zagreb is one weaker club and FC DINAMO is croatian champion both of them are FROM ZAGREB you know (totenham) kranjcar, modric, corluka , eduardo (arsenal) olic (fc bajern) and manny others who play in lyon, dinamo kiev,rangers, all of them are from croatia ....but ALL OF THEM went to europe FROM DINAMO. 80 % od TODAY national team croatia were DINAMO players before they left to europe

Do you think any other than croatian gipsys would understand if i said the tickets was 10 kunas? Nice club who got passionated fans who only come to the arena if the tickets is like free. :lol:ok
You are s*** and you know absolutely nothing,but I understand people like you don't need to know what they are talking about to show their frustrations and what they are made of. Sorry mods.

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August PLAVI WILTON is from sweden and he is VERY FRUSTRATED :-) thats his problem together with word he use which shows who he is. :-) WILTON, just some things for you to remember ... 4-1 64% Ball Possesion 36% 19 Goal attempts 1 14 Shots on Goal 1 :nana :rollin :nana

Re: UEFA Champions League > 16-17 August Villarreal v Odense - avoiding the match handicap here although I think the Spanish outfit will progress eventually. Instead taking Villarreal -5 (11/10) on the corner handicap. I think Odense come here to keep it tight for as long as possible much like the first leg and Villarreal came out infront 12-5 on the corner count in Denmark.