** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August

Friday 5 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Union Berlin v SC Paderborn 07 (17:00 BST) 2.16 3.5 3.85 100.84 %
maximize.gif FC St. Pauli v Alemannia Aachen (17:00 BST) 1.68 4.19 6 100.06 %
maximize.gif Fortuna Düsseldorf v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:00 BST) 1.74 3.92 5.4 101.50 %
Saturday 6 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Energie Cottbus v TSV 1860 München (12:00 BST) 2.24 3.67 3.55 100.06 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v Dynamo Dresden (12:00 BST) 1.59 4.3 6.6 101.30 %
Sunday 7 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Eintracht Braunschweig v Eintracht Frankfurt (12:30 BST) 2.61 3.53 2.86 101.61 %
maximize.gif FC Erzgebirge Aue v Karlsruher SC (12:30 BST) 2.1 3.59 3.75 102.14 %
maximize.gif FSV Frankfurt v MSV Duisburg (12:30 BST) 3.24 3.6 2.28 102.50 %
Monday 8 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hansa Rostock v VfL Bochum (19:15 BST) 2.8 3.44 2.67 102.24 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Fortuna Dusseldorf v Inglostadt: Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 1.70 - Betfair 8pts Fortuna Dusseldorf AH (-0.75) @ 2.04 - 188BET 4pts Unbelieveable odds here! Fortuna Dusseldorf are one of the strongest teams at home in Germany. They are unbeaten in their last sixteen (won fifteen of them) games at the Espirit Arena. They are looking at the best to start to a season with a win over Inglostadt and the odds are in their favour in my opinion. They have already beaten promotion favourites Bochum at home so they are a tough nut to crack at home. Inglostadt lost at St Pauli 2-0 and then shared the points with a goalless draw with Aue. I don't think they will be able to live with Fortuna here. Both came through unscathed in the DFB Pokal but Dusseldorf are on a bit of an unbeaten run carried on from last season and it would be a massive surprise to see anything other then another home win for Fortuna Dusseldorf. I had the odds comparison site up while I was researching and Foruna were 1.72 with B365; came back and they dropped to 1.66.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Sport Football (Germany) Event St.Pauli - Aachen Selection St.Pauli(-0.75)AH (Asian-handicap) Strength 9/10 Date 05/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85 Reasoning St.Pauli was relegted but as it seems are motivated and capable to fight for promotion. They started with 2:0 win on neutral pitch against Inglostadt, and they with prestige draw against another promotion candidate - Eintracht Frankfurt 1:1. St.Pauli lost their game for the Cup during the week, and it seems that they are fully focused on their promotion. Anyway this bet is mostly against Aachen. Aachen sold a couple of their key players and after being the most overish team in Germany, now they got big scoring problems. First round they lost from Aue 1:0 away from home, and after that were overplayed by Eintracht Braunschweig at home with 0:2. Aachen also played Cup game during the week and were smashed by Karlsruher with 3:1. Away from home Aachen are terrible with 9 loses from their last 11 visits. They have conceded 2 or more goals in 8 of their last 11 visits, having one of the weakest defensive lines with only 6 clean sheets in their last 44 matches. I expect promotion candidates Pauli to take 3 points against poor Aachen

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 05.08.2011: Fortuna Dusseldorf - FC Ingolstadt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/dusseldorf-ingolstadt-806217/#ah;2 Fortuna Dusseldorf (-0.75) Odds: 2.00 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 This one should be a really easy victory for Fortuna Dusseldorf. Fortuna Dusseldorf is the strongest home team from Germany and it is a great rarity if they give away points at home. Fortuna Dusseldorf's biggest strength is their pressurize play at home as well as the fact that all players have a great running ability. Also, they have a good conversion of chances and they are able to score out of blue air although their offensive improved a lot in this season. Their defence is still very strong with Lukimyia leading the way who is the best central defender of the league as far as I can see. I have never seen a player with such a great ball-winning ability and another positive fact is that goalkeeper Ratajczak seems to be finally back to his old form of 2009/2010. To sum up, Fortuna is very strong at the moment and their form is great. Ingolstadt has been the most spiritless team so far. Ingolstadt is a very rich club with some overpaid players with bad attitudes. Their performances so far were disastrous. In St. Pauli, their defence was average but the offensive was really bad and at home, they were unable to beat Aue although Aue played with only 10 players (0:0). The reason for the offensive is that 33 years old striker Leitl overachieved in the previous season. He scored many goals and played brilliant although he is actually just an average player. Now he lost his great form of the previous season and showed nothing so far. Ingolstadt depended too much on their captain Leitl. The very strong player of the past season, Andreas Buchner, was not available yet due to injury. He will make the squad but I doubt that he will be immediately back to his form of 2010/2011. The same is true of Caiuby who has great abilities but he has arguments with manager Möhlmann at the moment and was substituted in the 30' minute last game due to the fact that he plays without passion and effort. The defence is not really good as well. Regular Andreas Gärlitz will be not available due to injury and Biliskov is just much too old meanwhile. The second central defender Matip who is really good always has to correct Biliskov's big mistakes in the build-up. Thus, everything is indiactive of a home victory. Fortuna is great in form, has high quality, no injures, is the strongest home side in Germany while Ingolstadt faces a crisis, has injured players and their best players are out of form. Also, Ingolstadt is a rather weak away team. Clear bet on Dusseldorf here, I think it should be an easy 3:1 or 2:0.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 05.08.2011: Fortuna Dusseldorf - FC Ingolstadt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/dusseldorf-ingolstadt-806217/#ah;2 Fortuna Dusseldorf (-0.75) Odds: 2.00 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 This one should be a really easy victory for Fortuna Dusseldorf. Fortuna Dusseldorf is the strongest home team from Germany and it is a great rarity if they give away points at home. Fortuna Dusseldorf's biggest strength is their pressurize play at home as well as the fact that all players have a great running ability. Also, they have a good conversion of chances and they are able to score out of blue air although their offensive improved a lot in this season. Their defence is still very strong with Lukimyia leading the way who is the best central defender of the league as far as I can see. I have never seen a player with such a great ball-winning ability and another positive fact is that goalkeeper Ratajczak seems to be finally back to his old form of 2009/2010. To sum up, Fortuna is very strong at the moment and their form is great. Ingolstadt has been the most spiritless team so far. Ingolstadt is a very rich club with some overpaid players with bad attitudes. Their performances so far were disastrous. In St. Pauli, their defence was average but the offensive was really bad and at home, they were unable to beat Aue although Aue played with only 10 players (0:0). The reason for the offensive is that 33 years old striker Leitl overachieved in the previous season. He scored many goals and played brilliant although he is actually just an average player. Now he lost his great form of the previous season and showed nothing so far. Ingolstadt depended too much on their captain Leitl. The very strong player of the past season, Andreas Buchner, was not available yet due to injury. He will make the squad but I doubt that he will be immediately back to his form of 2010/2011. The same is true of Caiuby who has great abilities but he has arguments with manager Möhlmann at the moment and was substituted in the 30' minute last game due to the fact that he plays without passion and effort. The defence is not really good as well. Regular Andreas Gärlitz will be not available due to injury and Biliskov is just much too old meanwhile. The second central defender Matip who is really good always has to correct Biliskov's big mistakes in the build-up. Thus, everything is indiactive of a home victory. Fortuna is great in form, has high quality, no injures, is the strongest home side in Germany while Ingolstadt faces a crisis, has injured players and their best players are out of form. Also, Ingolstadt is a rather weak away team. Clear bet on Dusseldorf here, I think it should be an easy 3:1 or 2:0.
FT 4:1 + 5.00 u Actually Ingolstadt was an even opponent but due to their horrible defence and their ridiculous goalkeeper, they lost clearly. Dusseldorf is not the best football team but it is incredible how well they perform at home.

Fortuna Dusseldorf v Inglostadt: Fortuna Dusseldorf @ 1.70 - Betfair 8pts Fortuna Dusseldorf AH (-0.75) @ 2.04 - 188BET 4pts Unbelieveable odds here! Fortuna Dusseldorf are one of the strongest teams at home in Germany. They are unbeaten in their last sixteen (won fifteen of them) games at the Espirit Arena. They are looking at the best to start to a season with a win over Inglostadt and the odds are in their favour in my opinion. They have already beaten promotion favourites Bochum at home so they are a tough nut to crack at home. Inglostadt lost at St Pauli 2-0 and then shared the points with a goalless draw with Aue. I don't think they will be able to live with Fortuna here. Both came through unscathed in the DFB Pokal but Dusseldorf are on a bit of an unbeaten run carried on from last season and it would be a massive surprise to see anything other then another home win for Fortuna Dusseldorf. I had the odds comparison site up while I was researching and Foruna were 1.72 with B365; came back and they dropped to 1.66.
4-1 :ok Love it when the big bets bank!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Cottbus - 1860 Munich: Cottbus @ 2.20 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This is a decent price being offered for Cottbus' win. The hosts have started the season in a positive way with 2 wins (at home against Dresden 2-1 and away against Duisburg 1-2). The guests have a loss at Braunschweig (3-1) and a win at home against Karlsruher (2-1). There may be some "pay back" motivation on Cottbus' side since 1860 Munich defeated the hosts 4-0 at Munich last season. Cottbus appears to have started the season in a bit better shape. Munich isn't anything special and the 3-1 loss to Braunschweig may indicate weakness in away matches and in the defense. The home team should win this.

Cottbus - 1860 Munich: Cottbus @ 2.20 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This is a decent price being offered for Cottbus' win. The hosts have started the season in a positive way with 2 wins (at home against Dresden 2-1 and away against Duisburg 1-2). The guests have a loss at Braunschweig (3-1) and a win at home against Karlsruher (2-1). There may be some "pay back" motivation on Cottbus' side since 1860 Munich defeated the hosts 4-0 at Munich last season. Cottbus appears to have started the season in a bit better shape. Munich isn't anything special and the 3-1 loss to Braunschweig may indicate weakness in away matches and in the defense. The home team should win this.
Agree with this. Munich seems to have some troubles in defense, so i am also towards home win

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Energie Cottbus v TSV 1860 Munchen
Selection Energie Cottbus DNB
Strength 10/10
Date 06/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.58
Reasoning The home team has started the season with two wins whereas the away team has one loss and one win. Considering that Cottbus are at home I reckon they should do enough to secure a win over their opposition given the better start to the season as well as the fact that they will be playing in front of their fans. All things said, I see Cottbus winning it and at the very least drawing to get our stake back.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 06.08.2011: Energie Cottbus - TSV 1860 Munchen http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/energie-cottbus-munich-1860-806216/ TSV 1860 Munchen (+0.5) Odds: 1.83 (SBOBET) Stake: 6/10 Odds are unreal here and to be honest I think that 1860 will even get a victory from Cottbus. The reason behind this bet is very simple, thus my reasoning will be shorter than usual. Last season, Cottbus was a team with a great offensive and a pathetic defence at the same time. Their manager Pele Wollitz has no conception of tactical behaviour, thus Cottbus conceded a lot of goals. In this summer, they sold their two most succesful strikers Nils Petersen (26 goals) and Emil Jula (15 goals). Therefore, they will be much weaker than last year. Anyway, they started very well with two suprising victories. The first one was a lucky 2:1 at home against the rather bad team Dynamo Dresden, the second one was a 2:1 in Duisburg but we should keep in mind that Duisburg has big problems at the moment and Duisburg's defence was horrible. But for the game against 1860, the two most important defence players from Cottbus will be unavailable. For one thing their fantastic goalkeeper Thorsten Kirschbaum is more than doubtful and will be probably not read to start and for another thing their best and by far most important central defender Markus Brenzska will be definitely out due to a hamstring injury. Brenzska is vital in Cottbus' defence and the only good defender from their poor defence. Straith is likely to replace him which is a big weakening since Straith is in fact one of the poorest defenders in this league. 1860 did not convince me so far as well, especially their defence recently did not really a good job. However, important defender Buck will be back after his suspension and the fact that he is tall and very good in the air should help against Cottbus since it is a matter of common knowledge that Cottbus uses many high balls and crosses. Last week, 1860 got a lucky victory at home against Karlsruhe when they were advantaged by the referee in several situations. However, 1860 simply has a very strong offensive. Halfar is the best winger of this league, Aigner is in a great form and Volland & Lauth are fantastic strikers anyway. I love their magic square how many people call it because especially the wingers are so quick and technical high skilled. It will be just funny to see how they will humilate Cottbus' slow and poor defence. +0.5 is of course a joke line here, among these circumstances 1860 should win this game and I expect them to smash Cottbus to be honest. However, not very high stakes because 1860 did not convince me so far and my gut feeling says that something in the team is wrong. But if they will show their potential, they will humilate Cottbus' new formed and pathetic defence.

Cottbus - 1860 Munich: Cottbus @ 2.20 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This is a decent price being offered for Cottbus' win. The hosts have started the season in a positive way with 2 wins (at home against Dresden 2-1 and away against Duisburg 1-2). The guests have a loss at Braunschweig (3-1) and a win at home against Karlsruher (2-1). There may be some "pay back" motivation on Cottbus' side since 1860 Munich defeated the hosts 4-0 at Munich last season. Cottbus appears to have started the season in a bit better shape. Munich isn't anything special and the 3-1 loss to Braunschweig may indicate weakness in away matches and in the defense. The home team should win this.
This started off seriously wrong!! A Munich goal in the 2nd minute and a red card for Cottbus in the 8th minute.....:@

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Benny, good start to season 2 successive succesful bets :) Very good prediction for Cottbus - 1860 Munchen clash thanks mate. Do you have more for the upcoming Bundesliga matches? Thanks anyway :clap

Benny' date=' good start to season 2 successive succesful bets :) Very good prediction for Cottbus - 1860 Munchen clash thanks mate. Do you have more for the upcoming Bundesliga matches? Thanks anyway :clap[/quote'] Season was very succesful so far (also the July). The league is very easy at the moment. Yes, I will post the next pick probably tommorow at 13:25h German time and then maybe a bet for Monday night game (Monday, 20:00h). Cheers. FT 0:5 + 4.98 u Deserved victory, game was how I wrote. Annoying that I did not go for ML or something like that. Just took -2.5 @15.50 (bwin) privately but only in a combo bet, lol. Cottbus is just a funny team without their key players although goalkeeper Kirschbaum suprisingly even made the lineup. But they just showed nothing. I work for a company where I have to watch live games to registrate goal chances, etc and Cottbus did not have any single attempt on goal / shot in the whole second half. I think they even have not been in 1860's penalty box in the whole second half. Funny that Cottbus was favourite here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 07.08.2011: Eintracht Braunschweig - Eintracht Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/braunschweig-eintracht-frankfurt-806220/#ah;2 Eintracht Frankfurt (+0.25) Odds: 1.87 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Yesterday evening when odds on Frankfurt +0.25 were still at 1.78 I was already very close to take them but now at the current price it is just a must-bet. It seems that the market likes promoted team Braunschweig very much because odds dropped on them on today market in the past weeks as well. Braunschweig is a really good team and the best promoted team this year. A top 10 position should be really possible but they can not be such a favourite against Eintracht Frankfurt, a team which was relegated of 1. Bundesliga. All experts say that Eintracht Frankfurt is the clear favourite this year and although I do not like them that much, I must admit that Eintracht Frankfurt has high quality. Last week Frankfurt signed Bamba Anderson, who was the best player of 2. Bundesliga 2 years ago. He is a defender and he already performed well in the national cup. The defence was a problem for Frankfurt so far, no they have such a great defender. Really strong signing. Or if we just compare current principal value of both team's players, trusting transfermarkt.de, Braunschweig's team worths 8.000.000€ and Frankfurt's team 47.000.000€. I just mention these numbers to make you clear that aims and ambitions of both teams are completely different. Another positive aspect is that Braunschweig lost in the national cup against Bayern on Monday. Euphoria here in Braunschweig was incredible and everybody wanted to see how Bayern Munich fails but Braunschweig was completely chanceless. I do not know if these hyping of Braunschweig's team after two victories in the start is really right. Yes, they beat 1860 at home but only because 1860's defender Buck was probably bribed and because 1860 did very bad individual mistakes. But Braunschweig was not better. Then, they won away in Aachen but Aachen is really poor at the moment. So no reason why Braunschweig should now be the new promotion favourite. Eintracht Frankfurt recently improved, their start was not too bad and they did well in the cup in Halle. Striker Theofanis Gekas seems to be back to form. new signing Bamba Anderson made a good impression and the whole team improves each week. Therefore, no reason for Braunschweig as a favourite here, that is completely ridicolous. Clear value bet on the away side.

Another beauty mate, followed your 1860 Munchen tip yesterday too. Both games your teams score in the first 5 mins, and won convincingly, brilliant! Happy days!:clap
This time even scored twice in first 5 minutes but for some reason the referee did not award Gekas' goal (nobody understood that).
Germany Bundesliga 2 - 07.08.2011: Eintracht Braunschweig - Eintracht Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/braunschweig-eintracht-frankfurt-806220/#ah;2 Eintracht Frankfurt (+0.25) Odds: 1.87 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Yesterday evening when odds on Frankfurt +0.25 were still at 1.78 I was already very close to take them but now at the current price it is just a must-bet. It seems that the market likes promoted team Braunschweig very much because odds dropped on them on today market in the past weeks as well. Braunschweig is a really good team and the best promoted team this year. A top 10 position should be really possible but they can not be such a favourite against Eintracht Frankfurt, a team which was relegated of 1. Bundesliga. All experts say that Eintracht Frankfurt is the clear favourite this year and although I do not like them that much, I must admit that Eintracht Frankfurt has high quality. Last week Frankfurt signed Bamba Anderson, who was the best player of 2. Bundesliga 2 years ago. He is a defender and he already performed well in the national cup. The defence was a problem for Frankfurt so far, no they have such a great defender. Really strong signing. Or if we just compare current principal value of both team's players, trusting transfermarkt.de, Braunschweig's team worths 8.000.000€ and Frankfurt's team 47.000.000€. I just mention these numbers to make you clear that aims and ambitions of both teams are completely different. Another positive aspect is that Braunschweig lost in the national cup against Bayern on Monday. Euphoria here in Braunschweig was incredible and everybody wanted to see how Bayern Munich fails but Braunschweig was completely chanceless. I do not know if these hyping of Braunschweig's team after two victories in the start is really right. Yes, they beat 1860 at home but only because 1860's defender Buck was probably bribed and because 1860 did very bad individual mistakes. But Braunschweig was not better. Then, they won away in Aachen but Aachen is really poor at the moment. So no reason why Braunschweig should now be the new promotion favourite. Eintracht Frankfurt recently improved, their start was not too bad and they did well in the cup in Halle. Striker Theofanis Gekas seems to be back to form. new signing Bamba Anderson made a good impression and the whole team improves each week. Therefore, no reason for Braunschweig as a favourite here, that is completely ridicolous. Clear value bet on the away side.
FT 0:3 + 3.48 u Did not see the game but I read the ticker which said that there was a class difference between Braunschweig and Frankfurt. Also, Frankfurt was disadvantaged by the referee and a clear goal of Gekas in the 4th minute was not awarded.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Hansa Rostock - Bochum: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 A couple of weeks ago these teams met in a cup match that ended in a 2-2 draw after 90'. Bochum progressed to the next round after prevailing in the penalty shoot out. Both sides have started the season in a stumbling manner. Hansa Rostock was defeated at home 1-2 by Paderborn and played to a 1-1 draw at Dresden. They didn't show anything special in either match. Bochum lost 0-2 at Dusseldorf and won 1-0 at home against FSV Frankfurt and they were lucky to do that since the goal came in the 88'. At the moment I don't see a whole lot separating the teams. Bochum may be a click better in terms of roster quality but Hansa Rostock's home field advantage should balance this out. The draw looks like a good percentage bet here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Germany Bundesliga 2 - 08.08.2011: Hansa Rostock - VfL Bochum http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/hansa-rostock-bochum-806221/#ah;2 VfL Bochum (+0) Odds: 2.21 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Second game between Rostock and Bochum within ten days. Round number one was a victory of Bochum through the penalty shootout and round two will take place tonight. However, the game and winning chances can not be balanced due to mainly two reasons. The first reason is that both teams have completely different strengths and ambitions this season. Rostock is a newly promoted team and their only aim will be to stay in the league while Bochum failed in the playoffs to Bundesliga last season and is again a favourite for a top 3 or at least a top 5 rank. The second reason is the fact that Bochum is a team which plays as strong on the road as at home in front of their own home fans. There are no big differences and to be honest, I even like them more away than at home. Because defending is the biggest strength of Bochum. They are not the best football team but they are great in defending and the hardly allow any goal chances. Also, they have a pretty strong conversion of chances and they often score out of blue air. Last season, they won several times 1:0 away from home against strong teams. Besides Hertha, they were the only which was able to win away in Dusseldorf last season (1:0), they won against the pretty strong home side Union (1:0) as well as against promoted top team Augsburg (1:0). All these things are significant for tonight because the team did not have many changes in the summer and the way how they play football is still exactly the same. The first three games of the season were fair enough. They lost in Dusseldorf (2:0) but showed a good performance with a very strong tactical approach. Then they beat FSV Frankfurt (1:0) but it was a typical Bochum home game. They did not convince at all because they are not good in making the running at home. Last week, they also played against Hansa Rostock in the cup and they won through the penalty shootout. It was 2:2 after 120 minutes but we should keep in mind that the cup game had a higher priority for Rostock. Last season, Bochum lost 3:0 against a lower division club in the first round. But Bochum was the better team in Rostock last week. Rostock gave 100% but Bochum only gave 70-8ß%. Everybody saw that Bochum was just the better team but Rostock could make up for it through big passion. Bochum does not have any injured players but defender Kopplin is doubtful. Defender Fabian who is injured is unimportant. Howsoever, the team is just very strong and new Japanese signing Inui should be ready to make the squad. Sinkiewicz seems to be a very good replace in the central defence for Yahia who left the club. The defence still looks rock-solid together with the fantastic goalkeeper Luthe and I think that you will not find a better defence in 2. Bundesliga at the moment. Rostock is newly promoted and after having seen them playing 3 games, I must admit that they are relegation favourite number one to me. They are just really poor, have a bid discipline in the club (5 players were suspended last week due to undisciplined behaviour) and just did not convince at all. Especially the defence did not make the best impression so far. Goalkeeper Kevin Müller is too weak for this league as far as I can see and central defenders Wiemann and Czech player Kostal are both simply too weak for this league as well. In the offensive, their by far most dangerous player and former best goal scorer of 2. Bundesliga Marek Mintal will be not available due to injury. He would have been the only player where I would be some scared but without him they are harmless. I think that Rostock will play with huge passion again and Bochum will defend. However, Bochum is the better team in every aspect with the much better defence and the better conversion of chances. Bochum is a very good away team and much more experienced. I think we will see a boring game and an unspectacular 0:1 or 0:2 for the guests. Lineups: Hansa Rostock: K. Müller - Schyrba, Wiemann, Kostal, Pelzer - R. Müller, Perthel - Ziegenbein, Lartey, Jänicke - Semmer VfL Bochum: Luthe - Kopplin, Maltritz, Sinkiewicz, Bönig - Johansson, Dabrowski - Freier, Kramer - Aydin, Ginczek

Hansa Rostock - Bochum: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 A couple of weeks ago these teams met in a cup match that ended in a 2-2 draw after 90'. Bochum progressed to the next round after prevailing in the penalty shoot out. Both sides have started the season in a stumbling manner. Hansa Rostock was defeated at home 1-2 by Paderborn and played to a 1-1 draw at Dresden. They didn't show anything special in either match. Bochum lost 0-2 at Dusseldorf and won 1-0 at home against FSV Frankfurt and they were lucky to do that since the goal came in the 88'. At the moment I don't see a whole lot separating the teams. Bochum may be a click better in terms of roster quality but Hansa Rostock's home field advantage should balance this out. The draw looks like a good percentage bet here.
Final Result: Hansa Rostock 0 : 0 Bochum Yes! :clap

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 08.08.2011: Hansa Rostock - VfL Bochum http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/hansa-rostock-bochum-806221/#ah;2 VfL Bochum (+0) Odds: 2.21 (SBOBET) Stake: 5/10 Second game between Rostock and Bochum within ten days. Round number one was a victory of Bochum through the penalty shootout and round two will take place tonight. However, the game and winning chances can not be balanced due to mainly two reasons. The first reason is that both teams have completely different strengths and ambitions this season. Rostock is a newly promoted team and their only aim will be to stay in the league while Bochum failed in the playoffs to Bundesliga last season and is again a favourite for a top 3 or at least a top 5 rank. The second reason is the fact that Bochum is a team which plays as strong on the road as at home in front of their own home fans. There are no big differences and to be honest, I even like them more away than at home. Because defending is the biggest strength of Bochum. They are not the best football team but they are great in defending and the hardly allow any goal chances. Also, they have a pretty strong conversion of chances and they often score out of blue air. Last season, they won several times 1:0 away from home against strong teams. Besides Hertha, they were the only which was able to win away in Dusseldorf last season (1:0), they won against the pretty strong home side Union (1:0) as well as against promoted top team Augsburg (1:0). All these things are significant for tonight because the team did not have many changes in the summer and the way how they play football is still exactly the same. The first three games of the season were fair enough. They lost in Dusseldorf (2:0) but showed a good performance with a very strong tactical approach. Then they beat FSV Frankfurt (1:0) but it was a typical Bochum home game. They did not convince at all because they are not good in making the running at home. Last week, they also played against Hansa Rostock in the cup and they won through the penalty shootout. It was 2:2 after 120 minutes but we should keep in mind that the cup game had a higher priority for Rostock. Last season, Bochum lost 3:0 against a lower division club in the first round. But Bochum was the better team in Rostock last week. Rostock gave 100% but Bochum only gave 70-8ß%. Everybody saw that Bochum was just the better team but Rostock could make up for it through big passion. Bochum does not have any injured players but defender Kopplin is doubtful. Defender Fabian who is injured is unimportant. Howsoever, the team is just very strong and new Japanese signing Inui should be ready to make the squad. Sinkiewicz seems to be a very good replace in the central defence for Yahia who left the club. The defence still looks rock-solid together with the fantastic goalkeeper Luthe and I think that you will not find a better defence in 2. Bundesliga at the moment. Rostock is newly promoted and after having seen them playing 3 games, I must admit that they are relegation favourite number one to me. They are just really poor, have a bid discipline in the club (5 players were suspended last week due to undisciplined behaviour) and just did not convince at all. Especially the defence did not make the best impression so far. Goalkeeper Kevin Müller is too weak for this league as far as I can see and central defenders Wiemann and Czech player Kostal are both simply too weak for this league as well. In the offensive, their by far most dangerous player and former best goal scorer of 2. Bundesliga Marek Mintal will be not available due to injury. He would have been the only player where I would be some scared but without him they are harmless. I think that Rostock will play with huge passion again and Bochum will defend. However, Bochum is the better team in every aspect with the much better defence and the better conversion of chances. Bochum is a very good away team and much more experienced. I think we will see a boring game and an unspectacular 0:1 or 0:2 for the guests. Lineups: Hansa Rostock: K. Müller - Schyrba, Wiemann, Kostal, Pelzer - R. Müller, Perthel - Ziegenbein, Lartey, Jänicke - Semmer VfL Bochum: Luthe - Kopplin, Maltritz, Sinkiewicz, Bönig - Johansson, Dabrowski - Freier, Kramer - Aydin, Ginczek
FT 0:0 +/- 0.00 Due to the early Red Card of Bochum, their only aim was to keep their sheet clean and not to lose. Very bad referee who didn't give a very obvious Red Card for a Rostock defender. Bochum defended well and Rostock did not have many chances.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 5-8 August Weekend review: Fortuna Dusseldorf (-0.75) vs. Ingolstadt @2.00 || FT 4:1 || + 5.00 u Energie Cottbus vs. TSV 1860 Munchen (+0.5) @1.83 || FT 0:5 || + 4.98 u Eintracht Braunscheig vs. Eintracht Frankfurt (+0.25) @1.83 || FT 0:3 || + 3.48 u Hansa Rostock vs. VfL Bochum (+0) @2.21 || FT 0:0 || +/- 0.00 u + 13.46 u Again a really good weekend. Season is very good up to now. See you next weekend.