Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
deadlydaveLDN

WCOOP 2011

Re: WCOOP 2011 I lost my last hand pretty comprehensively. It was folded to me in the small blind, and I was so low that shoving with 84o was clearcut (yes, I really was that low, after losing a pot to another short stack). Good news: I flopped two pair. :D Bad news: The big blind had woken up with KK, and the flop was KK4. :sad Even if I'd won that hand, I'd still have been too low to fold my way to the money. And I was living on borrowed time. In the hand that Heniek saw, I had 98 and got all-in on the turn with a K985 board. The villain had 76, but I rivered a full house. Penalty for being a luckbox donk: you get to play for another six hours, don't get to bed until nearly 4am, and still don't win anything!

Re: WCOOP 2011 Haven't played any of these until tonight. Registered 2.5hrs late for event 31 and with 109 (of 632) left I somehow find myself 3rd. Long way to go, not even in the money yet, so not getting too excited (esp. as I'm not any good at half of the games in the 8-game :lol)