** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snooker: Shanghai Masters Qualifiers

kevshat

The qualifying for the Shanghai Masters began today but they go on until Thursday. World Snooker are live streaming them with all the bookmakers who offer live streaming so there's in running bets and stuff so it's probably worth having a thread, especially as we've had a bit of snooker to judge form with.

Re: Snooker: Shanghai Masters Qualifiers One for me tonight. It's one of the games being streamed live. 4pts Y.Delu to beat I.McCulloch 5/6 Boylesports Not quite sure why bookmakers can't split these two but their form and match practice appears to be chalk and cheese. Yu Delu made it all the way to the final qualifying round for the Australian Open where he get gubbed 5-0 by Ryan Day but along the way he beat Joe Swail and Joe Jogia which are decent wins for anyone in qualifying land. He has also beaten Matthew Stevens at the Wuxi Classic. He lost in the first round of the opening PTC of the season but to be fair he was up against the Captain, Ali Carter. Ian McCulloch never entered the opening PTC and he lost in the first round of Australian qualifying to Ben Woollaston so the Preston potter hasn't had a lot of match practice and isn't in much form coming into this one. Yu Delu is one of the Chinese bandwagon which are making their way in the game at the minute and I expect Yu to continue making his way with a victory over McCulloch this evening.