The top vs bottom strategy

This is a very simple system which I will follow strictly. I will back any side in the top 6 of each division when they are at HOME to any side in the bottom six of the same division. I will do similar in the Scottish leagues, but will only apply this to the top 3 of their divisions against the bottom three. I will start with the Premiership down to the Conferences, but may extend the system to the top European leagues depending on the amount of bets I am able to place. The system will be level stakes, with a starting bank of 100pts, and each bet being 1pt. I don't expect big profit (you wouldn't with this sort of strategy), but consistent growth. Aim 10% yield by season end. I will report back with this weekends picks later, but there won't be many (if at all) this week due to the FA and Scottish Cups I'll use the odds from the Tipsters Challenge thread

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The top vs bottom strategy I used to do this a long time ago and placed all these teams in an accumulator. I put in clubs from Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga as well. The closes I came was in 2002 when the only team who let me down one week was Arsenal. I believe it can be done with patience.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.