** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - 3. Liga - 22/23 July

Friday 22 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Heidenheim v Kickers Offenbach (16:45 BST) 2.47 3.5 3 102.39 %
Saturday 23 July 2011HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Saarbrücken v Chemnitzer FC (13:00 BST) 1.9 3.68 4.5 101.78 %
maximize.gif Arminia Bielefeld v VfB Stuttgart II (13:00 BST) 2 3.55 4.03 102.98 %
maximize.gif Preußen Münster v SpVgg Unterhaching (13:00 BST) 2.1 3.54 3.75 102.53 %
maximize.gif Rot-Weiß Erfurt v Carl Zeiss Jena (13:00 BST) 1.92 3.74 4.12 102.93 %
maximize.gif SSV Jahn Regensburg v SV Babelsberg 03 (13:00 BST) 2.05 3.51 4.16 101.31 %
maximize.gif SV Darmstadt 98 v VfL Osnabrück (13:00 BST) 2.82 3.4 2.63 102.90 %
maximize.gif SV Sandhausen v VfR Aalen (13:00 BST) 1.9 3.63 4.41 102.60 %
maximize.gif SV Wehen Wiesbaden v Werder Bremen II (13:00 BST) 1.61 4.33 7.32 98.87 %
maximize.gif Wacker Burghausen v Rot-Weiß Oberhausen (13:00 BST) 2.37 3.41 3.33 101.46 %

Re: Germany - 3. Liga - 22/23 July Saarbrucken vs Chemnitzer - Saarbrucken @ 1.90 - Pinnacle 3pts Not that familiar with the third tier of German football but Saarbrucken are a team I have followed since their excellent form in the third part of the season. They won their last nine games of the 3. Liga last season both home and away which won me a little bit of money. They have lost a really good goal scoring midfielder in Zimmermann (37 apps, 8 goals) to Braunschweig and Zeitz (31 apps, 6 goals) to Nurnberg but have signed three experienced campaigners as well as adding some youth to their ranks. They have obviously not missed their depatures because they have done really well in pre-season despite them being friendlies. Thier pre-season improved after defeat to Freiburg with wins over 'Gladbach (1-0) and Bournemouth at Dean Court (2-0). They took part in six 90 minute friendlies so they should be sharp and raring to go. Their opponents, Chemnitzer, blitzed the Regionalliga Nord only losing twice all season. Since their drop down the divisions a few years back they are slowly picking themselves up but will want to secure their position in this league before thinking about promotion to the Bundesliga 2. Chemnitzer lost a starlet in Chris Lowe to Dortmund but have signed a couple of unwanted players from the division above which will help them consolidate their status. They only played three friendlies in pre-season which baffled me slightly, they all ended in draws. Saarbrucken should have enough to take the three points here, although we all know teams that get promoted are high on confidence so anything can happen. I don't know whether the home team will be sharper and fitter than their opponents due to them playing more 90' matches but we will see. The last 2 H2H's resulted in a Saarbrucken victory but they were years ago.

Re: Germany - 3. Liga - 22/23 July

Saarbrucken vs Chemnitzer - Saarbrucken @ 1.90 - Pinnacle 3pts Not that familiar with the third tier of German football but Saarbrucken are a team I have followed since their excellent form in the third part of the season. They won their last nine games of the 3. Liga last season both home and away which won me a little bit of money. They have lost a really good goal scoring midfielder in Zimmermann (37 apps, 8 goals) to Braunschweig and Zeitz (31 apps, 6 goals) to Nurnberg but have signed three experienced campaigners as well as adding some youth to their ranks. They have obviously not missed their depatures because they have done really well in pre-season despite them being friendlies. Thier pre-season improved after defeat to Freiburg with wins over 'Gladbach (1-0) and Bournemouth at Dean Court (2-0). They took part in six 90 minute friendlies so they should be sharp and raring to go. Their opponents, Chemnitzer, blitzed the Regionalliga Nord only losing twice all season. Since their drop down the divisions a few years back they are slowly picking themselves up but will want to secure their position in this league before thinking about promotion to the Bundesliga 2. Chemnitzer lost a starlet in Chris Lowe to Dortmund but have signed a couple of unwanted players from the division above which will help them consolidate their status. They only played three friendlies in pre-season which baffled me slightly, they all ended in draws. Saarbrucken should have enough to take the three points here, although we all know teams that get promoted are high on confidence so anything can happen. I don't know whether the home team will be sharper and fitter than their opponents due to them playing more 90' matches but we will see. The last 2 H2H's resulted in a Saarbrucken victory but they were years ago.
1-1 Saarbrucken took the lead but Chemnitzer hit straight back just before half time. Still, slightly disappointed with this one.