** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Aachen vs Braunschweig - Braunschweig AH (+0.25) @ 2.00 - Bet365 2pts Don't agree with the odds here and they will drop over the coming days in my opinion. Aachen should be favourites but they sold their two key midfield players, Hoger (33 apps, 7 goals) to Schalke and Stieber (34 apps, 10 goals) to Mainz, and it showed against Aue when they lost to a solitary goal. They looked comfortable in possesion and carved out a few opportunities but didn't bring their A game infront of goal. They retained their top goalscorer from last season in Auer (32 apps, 20 goals) but he will miss the assists from the already mentioned absenties and he can't carry the goalscoring burder on his own. Their fans could only muster enough people to fill just over half of their stadium last season so I'm not expecting a sell out here but I could be wrong. Braunschweig carried on their impressive home form by defeating the much fancied 1860 3-1 at the weekend. Some say the home side 'tactically outwitted' their opponents and gave absolutely everything when it came to the hard work which is defending. They are riding a wave right now; their confidence is sky high and so will Kruppke and Kumbela's who both netted in the win over 1860. The 4-1-4-1 formation in which they deploy will make it hard for Aachen, who aren't that strong this season, and with their strikers in top form they could win this if they show the unity and togetherness of their last match.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July 22.07.2011 German Bundesliga 2 - Bochum - Frankfurt Bochum failed to get promotion in the last season, the team is determined to fight again this season. This match against soft FSV Frankfurt away, Bochum home shall win.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Ingolstadt - Aue: Draw @ 3.66 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The beginning of the season always makes it difficult to make selections, but I think the draw is the percentage bet here. Last season, Ingolstadt (along with Munich 1860 and Gruether Furth) had the most draws in the league (10). Aue also was on the high end of draws with 8. The guests started the season with a slim 1-0 win against Aachen and Ingolstadt lost at St. Pauli 2-0. The guests may be a bit better in quality but Ingolstadt has the home field advantage and these should balance out and increase the chance of the draw.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July

22.07.2011 German Bundesliga 2 - Bochum - Frankfurt Bochum failed to get promotion in the last season, the team is determined to fight again this season. This match against soft FSV Frankfurt away, Bochum home shall win.
You didn't mention the odds ;) Current best odds on Bochum are 8/15

You didn't mention the odds ;) Current best odds on Bochum are 8/15
I wouldn't touch them at them odds, myself. I initially fancied them for promotion but they have lost Yahia who is a really good and key defender for Bochum and they looked like they missed him vs Fortuna. Their defence was incredibly fragile and they were lucky it was only 2-0 but then again they should win his. There are better 8/15 shots out there for me.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Duisburg - Cottbus: Draw @ 3.77 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This is a match between two possible promotion candidates in my view. Hence, odds for Duisburg's home win under 2.00 are a bit short. Duisburg lost their opening match 3-2 at Karlsruher after taking an early lead while Cottbus came back from being down 0-1 to defeat Dresden 2-1 at home. Last season the match at Duisburg ended in a 2-2 draw. Duisburg is a solid team and does have the home field advantage, but I believe that Cottbus has enough to get a point and the percentage bet, at this stage of the season at least, is the draw and with excellent odds.

Just started watching the Duisburg match on betfair no commentary' date=' which team is playing in the blue and white stripes, was thinking of having some little flutter in second half.:loon[/quote'] Its fine just checked online home team in stripes

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July 1860 Munich - Karlsruher: Karlsruher (DNB) @ 3.70 (Coral) 10/10 The hosts lost, in the season opener, to newly promoted Braunschweig by a score of 3-1. The defense appeared particularly fragile. My understanding is that the team hasn't really added any valuable players to the roster. I find the odds for the home win especially short here. The guests quickly recovered after falling behind 0-1, against Duisburg, to get a 3-2 win at home. The team has completely changed with 11 new players (17 players departed). The odds for Karlsruher's win, with complete cover for the draw, is really too high against a an 1860 Munich side that poses a lot of question marks. The value is with the guests, I believe. Union Berlin - Greuther Furth: Draw @ 3.47 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds reflect a pretty even match up which increases the chances of a draw. Berlin got a 1-1- draw at FSV Frankfurt while Greuther was defeated at home by Eintracht Frankfurt 2-3 at home. So, neither team came ou blazing in the first match. Berlin had 6 home draws last season which was the most (along with Paderborn). Greuther may have a bit more quality, but Berlin has the home advantage and this may balance out and lead to a draw which I see as the percentage bet in this match up.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Original taken @2.11 SBOBET on Wednesday. First early market bet since 1 year because I expected a huge drop. Odds are still ok to take but you should decrease the stake. Original from Wednesday: Germany Bundesliga 2 - 23.07.2011: Union Berlin - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/union-berlin-greuther-furth-806209/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (+0) Odds: 1.88 (10bet), 1.80 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 7/10 Liberal gift of the Asians in this match. On the second matchday of the last season, Union Berlin also played against Greuther Furth. Back then, we also had a bet on Greuther Furth at roughly the same price and the "Kleeblätter" deservedly won 2:1. Union Berlin is a decent team, no doubt, but they disappointed me last week when they got a lucky draw from Frankfurt. They can count themselves lucky since Frankfurt's striker Babacar Gueye missed a penalty in the stoppage time. Union's new Brazilian guy Silvio showed that he is not accustomed to the physical play in the 2. Bundesliga, the new much-vaunted striker Simon Terrode did not show anything. Moreover, the missings of the by far most important midfielders Dominic Peitz and Thorsten Mattuschka affected Union's play negatively. Peitz left the club and Mattuschka was unavailable due to injury. Not sure yet, if he will return for the game against Furth, however his injury will still affect his performance level. Peitz and Mattuschka have been very important pillars in Union's play during the past years. Making up for their missings is a not really easy task. And there is still the same problem of last year: the defenders, especially central defender Christian Stuff who stands six foot seven inches tall, are much too slow. They may be good in defending high balls but they have problems against short passing play and fast, small forwards. And it is a matter of common knowledge, that Greuther Furth is a team which only rarely uses long and high balls. Furth's speciality are their very fast forwards, named Felix Klaus, Sercan Sararer, Christopher Nöthe and so on. Last year, Union had problems with defending against them (they lost twice against Furth last season) and since the Union defence is still mainly the same, it should be still the same problem. Furth comes back from an unlucky and undeserved defeat against championship favourite Eintracht Frankfurt. Furth took the lead through two goals of Christopher Nöthe who finally returns after his injury. His returning is so important and if he would not have been injured the whole last season, I am pretty sure that Greuther Furth would now play Bundesliga. He is really vital for them. But to come back to Furth's first game, they really did not deserve to lose. They were clearly better and had chances to score half a dozen goals but they were simply unlucky with hitting the post respectively the bar. Frankfurt still won 3:2 but Furth was the better team in every aspect and proved that they are a hot promotion favourite. Furth's problem is just their inexperience in many situations. They usually give away too many points in games against top teams, but against mediocre teams like Union Berlin, they are always superior. An important factor could also be the returning of Sercan Sararer who was the best newcomer of the last season together with Felix Klaus. If I just look on the player's names, it is impressing. They are still much more stronger than last year. Best striker Christopher Nöthe is finally back after injury, as well as starter Stefan Schröck who showed a decent performance last week. Also, the best goalkeeper of this league Max Grün is finally back after his broken leg although he showed a really bad performance last week. But he should come back to old good form sooner or later, in fact he is just one of the biggest goalkeeper talents we have in Germany. Greuther Furth is the better team in every aspect, they have always been a team which isn't worse on the road than at home, motivation should be great after the undeserved defeat last week and the fast forwards will have an easy job against Union's too slow defence. Union has vital missings in the midfield, new players like Karl and Silvio are still not good enough to replace Peitz and Mattuschka and Union did not convince last week. Should be an easy game for Greuther Furth, the line is just a joke and does not have anything to do with the relative strength of these two sides. Hence, a bet with very large confidence and therefore high staking. Furth will definitely not lose this game, unless they will be very, very unlucky but among normal circumstances, they will come back to Furth with a victory.

Original taken @2.11 SBOBET on Wednesday. First early market bet since 1 year because I expected a huge drop. Odds are still ok to take but you should decrease the stake. Original from Wednesday: Germany Bundesliga 2 - 23.07.2011: Union Berlin - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/union-berlin-greuther-furth-806209/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (+0) Odds: 1.88 (10bet), 1.80 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 7/10 Liberal gift of the Asians in this match. On the second matchday of the last season, Union Berlin also played against Greuther Furth. Back then, we also had a bet on Greuther Furth at roughly the same price and the "Kleeblätter" deservedly won 2:1. Union Berlin is a decent team, no doubt, but they disappointed me last week when they got a lucky draw from Frankfurt. They can count themselves lucky since Frankfurt's striker Babacar Gueye missed a penalty in the stoppage time. Union's new Brazilian guy Silvio showed that he is not accustomed to the physical play in the 2. Bundesliga, the new much-vaunted striker Simon Terrode did not show anything. Moreover, the missings of the by far most important midfielders Dominic Peitz and Thorsten Mattuschka affected Union's play negatively. Peitz left the club and Mattuschka was unavailable due to injury. Not sure yet, if he will return for the game against Furth, however his injury will still affect his performance level. Peitz and Mattuschka have been very important pillars in Union's play during the past years. Making up for their missings is a not really easy task. And there is still the same problem of last year: the defenders, especially central defender Christian Stuff who stands six foot seven inches tall, are much too slow. They may be good in defending high balls but they have problems against short passing play and fast, small forwards. And it is a matter of common knowledge, that Greuther Furth is a team which only rarely uses long and high balls. Furth's speciality are their very fast forwards, named Felix Klaus, Sercan Sararer, Christopher Nöthe and so on. Last year, Union had problems with defending against them (they lost twice against Furth last season) and since the Union defence is still mainly the same, it should be still the same problem. Furth comes back from an unlucky and undeserved defeat against championship favourite Eintracht Frankfurt. Furth took the lead through two goals of Christopher Nöthe who finally returns after his injury. His returning is so important and if he would not have been injured the whole last season, I am pretty sure that Greuther Furth would now play Bundesliga. He is really vital for them. But to come back to Furth's first game, they really did not deserve to lose. They were clearly better and had chances to score half a dozen goals but they were simply unlucky with hitting the post respectively the bar. Frankfurt still won 3:2 but Furth was the better team in every aspect and proved that they are a hot promotion favourite. Furth's problem is just their inexperience in many situations. They usually give away too many points in games against top teams, but against mediocre teams like Union Berlin, they are always superior. An important factor could also be the returning of Sercan Sararer who was the best newcomer of the last season together with Felix Klaus. If I just look on the player's names, it is impressing. They are still much more stronger than last year. Best striker Christopher Nöthe is finally back after injury, as well as starter Stefan Schröck who showed a decent performance last week. Also, the best goalkeeper of this league Max Grün is finally back after his broken leg although he showed a really bad performance last week. But he should come back to old good form sooner or later, in fact he is just one of the biggest goalkeeper talents we have in Germany. Greuther Furth is the better team in every aspect, they have always been a team which isn't worse on the road than at home, motivation should be great after the undeserved defeat last week and the fast forwards will have an easy job against Union's too slow defence. Union has vital missings in the midfield, new players like Karl and Silvio are still not good enough to replace Peitz and Mattuschka and Union did not convince last week. Should be an easy game for Greuther Furth, the line is just a joke and does not have anything to do with the relative strength of these two sides. Hence, a bet with very large confidence and therefore high staking. Furth will definitely not lose this game, unless they will be very, very unlucky but among normal circumstances, they will come back to Furth with a victory.
FT 0:4 +6.16 u (original +7.77u) Game was not so close how the result would suggest. Union had a few good chances to score (among others one penalty) but they wasted them all. Furth was clinical. Game was exactly how I expected it. Union's defence is just not able to defend against Furth's counter attacks. Howsoever, of course a deserved victory and it definitely was a strong bet.

1860 Munich - Karlsruher: Karlsruher (DNB) @ 3.70 (Coral) 10/10 The hosts lost, in the season opener, to newly promoted Braunschweig by a score of 3-1. The defense appeared particularly fragile. My understanding is that the team hasn't really added any valuable players to the roster. I find the odds for the home win especially short here. The guests quickly recovered after falling behind 0-1, against Duisburg, to get a 3-2 win at home. The team has completely changed with 11 new players (17 players departed). The odds for Karlsruher's win, with complete cover for the draw, is really too high against a an 1860 Munich side that poses a lot of question marks. The value is with the guests, I believe. Union Berlin - Greuther Furth: Draw @ 3.47 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds reflect a pretty even match up which increases the chances of a draw. Berlin got a 1-1- draw at FSV Frankfurt while Greuther was defeated at home by Eintracht Frankfurt 2-3 at home. So, neither team came ou blazing in the first match. Berlin had 6 home draws last season which was the most (along with Paderborn). Greuther may have a bit more quality, but Berlin has the home advantage and this may balance out and lead to a draw which I see as the percentage bet in this match up.
This was totally off.....:( Well done Benny on the Furth call....Yes, their quality was too far above what I thought....

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Aachen - Braunschweig: Braunschweig @ 3.48 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Aachen and Braunschweig started the season in opposite directions. The hosts lost to Aue 1-0 while the guests handily defeated 1860 Munich 3-1. I think the odds are affected by the fact that the guests are a newly promoted team. Aachen essentially has a new roster with 11 players departing from last season's team and 14 new players and now has to deal with a handful of injuries at the start of the season. Braunschweig goes to Aachen without any injury issues and they have positive momentum after the season opening win. The value, I think, is with the guests who appear to be starting the season in a more solid fashion. Dresden - Hansa Rostock: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Both teams are newly promoted to Bundesliga 2. Both teams lost the season opener and will be looking for their first points. The odds for the home win, I think, are unjustified given that the teams are similar in quality. Furthermore, neither will want to lose two consecutive matches in the beginning of the season and we could see a very careful approach from both which increases the chances of the draw. At this point of the season, the draw is the percentage bet in this type of match between two similar sides.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Dynamo Dresden – Hansa Rostock (Sunday 24 July 15:30) Dynamo Dresden promoted after hard relegation-matches against Osnabrück. Like many other weaker teams in bundesliga II, stadium and observers are famous for hot atmosphere. 2010/2011 dynamo played 11/6/2 at home with 34-12 goal score. This season Dynamo want to hold the class and signed some good new players. New goalkeeper is Dennis Eilhoff who impressed already in bundesliga with arminia Bielefeld and is truly a very good goalkeeper for bundesliga II. In defensive Martin Stoll (Rostock) and Marcel Heller (Eintracht Frankfurt, very fast player: RD and RM) will raise the quality also. New playmaker Filip Trojan (Mainz) and striker Pavel Fort (Bielefeld) will replace Dani Schahin and Alexander Esswein who left dynamo. Both were shootingstars in bundesliga III. I saw Dynamo in the first round in Cottbus, were they lost 1-2 after they lead 1-0. But they impressed me 45minutes with good offensive football, and I think it was a very strong performance. Eilhoff - Leistner, Bregerie, Stoll, Schuppan – Heller, Fiel, Jungwirth, Koch – Trojan - Fort Hansa Rostock is newly promoted, too. They played 10/4/5 in away matches with goal score 20-20 in bundesliga III. Rostock caused quite a stir in summer-break, when they signed Slovakian Marek Mintal form Nürnberg. Mintal was top goal scorer of bundesliga in 2005 with 24 goals. Otherwise he is 33 years old and rostock doesn’t signed other good players and I doub that their squad is strong enough at the moment. Coach peter vollmann reached promotion in his first year in rostock and he didn’t want to change the team so much. The first match was very disappointing: Like Dynamo, hansa was in the lead against Paderborn but lost 1-2 at the end. I know a lot about german soccer and I believe sc Paderborn won’t score goals so easy in away matches. Hansa has a acceptable offensive, but their defensive is bad at the moment. Müller – Schyrba, Wiemann, Kostal, Pelzer – Müller – Jänicke, Mintal, Perthel – Lartey, Semmer I think Dynamo will win this. They played very strong in Cottbus and that shows their quality. Hansa disappointed at home against Paderborn. Dynamo has nice chances, 2-0 I think! Dynamo 2.31 pinnacle (10/10) SC Paderborn – Fortuna Düsseldorf (Su 24 July 15:30) SC Paderborn is the team with the lowest tradition and interest of observers. They promoted 2009, played brilliant in 2010, but their last season was very uninteresting. Often low-scoring matches and draws, but they stayed in league. At home 7/6/4 with goal score 21-20 at home last year. They lost coach Schubert and best striker kapllani. Proschwitz (Thun) and American Matthew Taylor (Ahlen) are new strikers, roger Schmidt (44 years old, Münster) new coach. Paderborn played strong in rostock and won 2-1, not undeserved. They have a strong defensive, Brückner and Brandy organize midfield very well, but they score to unsifficient. Goals against rostock were against weak defensive. Kruse – Wemmer, Gonther, Mohr, Wissing – Krösche, Alushi – Meha, Kara, Brückner - Proschwitz Fortuna Düsseldorf last year 4/4/10 with goal score 15-30 in away matches. Düsseldorf is famous for their fantastic home crowd and brilliant record at home, they often disappointed in away matches. This year Düsseldorf is able to reach promotion and they showed their quality last Monday with 2-0 against vfl Bochum. Transfers weren’t spectacular, Ken Ilsö played already at winter in düsseldorf. But the quality of düsseldorf is for sure at top 6 of bundesliga II. Ratjczak – Weber, Lukimya, Langeneke, van den Bergh – Fink, Bodzek – Beister, Ilsö, Lambertz - Rösler I believe in a low-scoring match, but I think that is very risky. Düsseldorf played good against Bochum, but it is dubious if they can play such good in away matches this season. All in all my bet is düsseldorf AHC0, because odds are too high for düsseldorf. Paderborn has the much weaker squad, and bookies doesn’t know how strong düsseldorf is at the moment. 0-0, 0-1, 0.2 or something. Düsseldorf AHC0 1.75 bet365 (10/10) TSV Alemannia Aachen – Eintracht Braunschweig (Su 24 July 15:30) Alemannia Aachen finished in midfield 2010/2011 and this is aim for this season, too. Aachen has a very young, but talented team. Coach Peter Hyballa is young coach, who arrogates fast offensive football. So Aachen had one of the best offensives and one of the poorest defensives last year. At home 7/5/5 with goal score 30-32. Problem of Alemannia: They lost Marco Höger (CM), Zoltan Stieber (OM), Tolgay Arslan (OM) and Babacar Gueye (striker). Especially höger and stieber were important players last year. But Aachen signed some good new talents. Stiepermann (forward), Falkenberg (defensive) and new goalkeeper Boy Waterman (Az Alkmaar) are good signings in my opinion. Defensive of Alemannia is stronger than last year, but they lost with stieber and arslan a lot of their great creativity in offensive. New goalkeeper Waterman did a good job in aue last fixture, so I think he reinforce defensive, too. Aachen disappointed in Aue last Saturday and lost 0-1, however they played better than aue and showed nice football temporary and showed high quality. Waterman – Erb, Olajengbesi, Feisthammel, Radjabali – Sibum – Kratz, Junglas, Uludag – Auer, Stiepermann Eintracht Braunschweig smashed all teams in bundesliga III and promoted precociously. 10/6/3 with goal score 35-12 in away matches. Braunschweig didn’t change team a lot at summer. Zimmermann (LM) and Petersch (RM) are good signings, but they lost Karim Bellarabi (OM). Braunschweig surprised me with 3-2 against 1860. They played fast offensive football, but their 3 goals were scored very easily against poor defensive of 1860. But all in all eintracht played fantastic, and a win over 1860 isn’t easy. Especially forward Kumbela is in nice shape. Petkovic – Bohl, Henn, Correira, Reichel – Theuerkauf – Zimmermann, Vrancic, Kruppke, Boland - Kumbela First of all this will be an over-match or both to score. I see nice chances even for over 3.5. of course alemannia has the stronger squad, but braunschweig persuaded me against 1860. I see good opportunities for both teams and I can imagine a draw. Maybe 1-1 or 2-2! Draw 3.53 pinnacle (10/10)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Germany Bundesliga 2 - 24.07.2011: Dynamo Dresden - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/ger...k-806212/#ah;2 Dynamo Dresden (-0.25) Odds: 1.97 (SBOBET) Stake: 3/10 To be honest, since both teams are newly promoted, it is difficult for me to say how the teams work and what are their strengths and weaknesses. But for today, I do not need that because I have enough impressions of the teams to say that these odds are unreal. These odds actually indicate that Hansa Rostock is the better team but Dresden is the slightly favourite due to the home factor. But this can not be true. In fact, Dresden showed a really strong display in Cottbus last week. In the first half, they dominated completely and the new players Heller (from Eintracht Frankfurt) and Trojan (Duisburg) showed very strong displays. In the beginning of the season, I was not sure about Dynamo because they lost many players from last season and in return they bought indeed many good players. However, many good individual players do not mean succesful play, see Duisburg. But manager Ralf Loose probably did a really good job because the procedures, etc in the team worked really good. Another advantage could be that the new signing and highly praised French central back Bregerie seems to be finally ready to play since he was not able to play last week. He is even expected to make the starting lineup. Hansa Rostock disappointed me totally last week. They played at home against Paderborn and we should keep in mind that Paderborn in this season is not really a strong side but Rostock showed a weak display and lost deservedly. Especially their new and highly praised striker Marek Mintal showed nothing. He seems to have a big lack of match fitness. If I compare Hansa to all other teams which I have seen before in this season, they were by far the weakest team. Especially the defence did not really do a good job. They allowed far too much space to Paderborn's attackers and all in all it just seems that this team is not strong enough für 2. Bundesliga. Nevertheless, I have only seen a couple of games of both sides in the last season and only one match in this season but I collected enough impressions to say that this line is not fair. Dresden has many new signings in the team but all the procedures worked really great last week. Mind you, I know almost every new player from Dresden and I can assure you that players like Heller, Trojan or the new goalkeeper Eilhoff have very big quality. Furthermore, their great midfielder Fiel and the new French signing Bregerie. This team has definitely enough quality to avoid the relegation. And now, they play at home against such a weak team which did not show anything last week. The line is absolutely unjustified because Dresden should be a much stronger favourite in front of their fantastic home crowd. Lineups: Dresden: Eilhoff - Leistner, Bregerie, Stoll, Schuppan - Heller, Fiel, Jungwirth, Koch - Trojan - Fort Rostock: K. Müller - Schyrba, Wiemann, Kostal, Pelzer - R. Müller - Jänicke, Mintal, Perthel - Lartey, Semmer

OMG :@:wall:wall dynamo missed an empty goal twice :wall:wall:rollin:rollin:rollin:puke
Yeah, unbelievable .. hit the post once, too .. the bet was very strong here but strong a pick does not automatically mean a winning one.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 24.07.2011: Dynamo Dresden - Hansa Rostock http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/dresden-hansa-rostock-806212/#ah;2 Dynamo Dresden (-0.25) Odds: 1.97 (SBOBET) Stake: 3/10 To be honest, since both teams are newly promoted, it is difficult for me to say how the teams work and what are their strengths and weaknesses. But for today, I do not need that because I have enough impressions of the teams to say that these odds are unreal. These odds actually indicate that Hansa Rostock is the better team but Dresden is the slightly favourite due to the home factor. But this can not be true. In fact, Dresden showed a really strong display in Cottbus last week. In the first half, they dominated completely and the new players Heller (from Eintracht Frankfurt) and Trojan (Duisburg) showed very strong displays. In the beginning of the season, I was not sure about Dynamo because they lost many players from last season and in return they bought indeed many good players. However, many good individual players do not mean succesful play, see Duisburg. But manager Ralf Loose probably did a really good job because the procedures, etc in the team worked really good. Another advantage could be that the new signing and highly praised French central back Bregerie seems to be finally ready to play since he was not able to play last week. He is even expected to make the starting lineup. Hansa Rostock disappointed me totally last week. They played at home against Paderborn and we should keep in mind that Paderborn in this season is not really a strong side but Rostock showed a weak display and lost deservedly. Especially their new and highly praised striker Marek Mintal showed nothing. He seems to have a big lack of match fitness. If I compare Hansa to all other teams which I have seen before in this season, they were by far the weakest team. Especially the defence did not really do a good job. They allowed far too much space to Paderborn's attackers and all in all it just seems that this team is not strong enough für 2. Bundesliga. Nevertheless, I have only seen a couple of games of both sides in the last season and only one match in this season but I collected enough impressions to say that this line is not fair. Dresden has many new signings in the team but all the procedures worked really great last week. Mind you, I know almost every new player from Dresden and I can assure you that players like Heller, Trojan or the new goalkeeper Eilhoff have very big quality. Furthermore, their great midfielder Fiel and the new French signing Bregerie. This team has definitely enough quality to avoid the relegation. And now, they play at home against such a weak team which did not show anything last week. The line is absolutely unjustified because Dresden should be a much stronger favourite in front of their fantastic home crowd. Lineups: Dresden: Eilhoff - Leistner, Bregerie, Stoll, Schuppan - Heller, Fiel, Jungwirth, Koch - Trojan - Fort Rostock: K. Müller - Schyrba, Wiemann, Kostal, Pelzer - R. Müller - Jänicke, Mintal, Perthel - Lartey, Semmer
FT 1:1 - 1.5 u Half loss here. This draw is about fair. Dresden was better in the first half, Rostock in the second one. Dresden had all in all the bigger chances, especially Marcel Heller wasted two 1000% chances. In the stoppage time, a penalty not given for Dresden. But due to the strong second half, Rostock deserved to get the draw. But I think that this bet wasn't a bad one.

Aachen - Braunschweig: Braunschweig @ 3.48 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Aachen and Braunschweig started the season in opposite directions. The hosts lost to Aue 1-0 while the guests handily defeated 1860 Munich 3-1. I think the odds are affected by the fact that the guests are a newly promoted team. Aachen essentially has a new roster with 11 players departing from last season's team and 14 new players and now has to deal with a handful of injuries at the start of the season. Braunschweig goes to Aachen without any injury issues and they have positive momentum after the season opening win. The value, I think, is with the guests who appear to be starting the season in a more solid fashion. Dresden - Hansa Rostock: Draw @ 3.40 (Stan James) 10/10 Both teams are newly promoted to Bundesliga 2. Both teams lost the season opener and will be looking for their first points. The odds for the home win, I think, are unjustified given that the teams are similar in quality. Furthermore, neither will want to lose two consecutive matches in the beginning of the season and we could see a very careful approach from both which increases the chances of the draw. At this point of the season, the draw is the percentage bet in this type of match between two similar sides.
This went well.....:clap

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July E. Frankfurt vs St. Pauli Pick: Under 2.5 goals Both Frankfurt and St. Pauli started the new campaign with victories. In the opening matches Frankfurt won 3:2 against Greuter Furth, while St. Pauli won 2:0 against Ingolstadt. That is why I am expecting a good and interesting match here, but at the same time I don't expect many goals at Commerzbank Arena. Frankfurt coach Armin Veh have some problems. The striker Martin Fenin is rated as doubtful, while two players left the squad- the important defender Marco Russ has joined Wolfsburg, while the former captain Ioannis Amanatidis has also left the club, but it is still unknown where he will play in the future. On other hand St. Pauli coach Andre Schubert has five players sidelined with the injuries - Carlos Zambrano, Rouwen Hennings, Arvid Schenk, Petar Filipovic and Moritz Volz. Three more are doubtful - Marius Ebbers, Dennis Daube and Florian Bruns. With so many injured players it is clear St. Pauli won't play too open. The coach Schubert will be very satisfied with one point and I expect he will defend. Since I don't expect an open match from both sides, I decide to take Under 2.5 goals here.

Aachen vs Braunschweig - Braunschweig AH (+0.25) @ 2.00 - Bet365 2pts Don't agree with the odds here and they will drop over the coming days in my opinion. Aachen should be favourites but they sold their two key midfield players, Hoger (33 apps, 7 goals) to Schalke and Stieber (34 apps, 10 goals) to Mainz, and it showed against Aue when they lost to a solitary goal. They looked comfortable in possesion and carved out a few opportunities but didn't bring their A game infront of goal. They retained their top goalscorer from last season in Auer (32 apps, 20 goals) but he will miss the assists from the already mentioned absenties and he can't carry the goalscoring burder on his own. Their fans could only muster enough people to fill just over half of their stadium last season so I'm not expecting a sell out here but I could be wrong. Braunschweig carried on their impressive home form by defeating the much fancied 1860 3-1 at the weekend. Some say the home side 'tactically outwitted' their opponents and gave absolutely everything when it came to the hard work which is defending. They are riding a wave right now; their confidence is sky high and so will Kruppke and Kumbela's who both netted in the win over 1860. The 4-1-4-1 formation in which they deploy will make it hard for Aachen, who aren't that strong this season, and with their strikers in top form they could win this if they show the unity and togetherness of their last match.
0-2 :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 22-25 July Germany Bundesliga 2 - 25.07.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-st-pauli-806204/#ah;2 St. Pauli (+0.75) Odds: 1.82 (Sbobet) Stake: 6/10 First of all, this game will be a bit different from others because only 15.000 fans are allowed here and the Ultras Frankfurt as well as the Ultras Sankt Pauli announced that they will not support their team to demonstrate against this decision by the German football association. To be honest, I did not take this fact into account but it should rather be an advantage for the guest team from Hamburg. But the reason why I bet on Sankt Pauli are my impressions of the first round and the fact that these odds are unreal and do not reflect the relative team strengths between these two teams. At first view, Eintracht Frankfurt had a brilliant start into this season when they got a 3:2 victory away against Greuther Furth. But the result was completely undeserved and Frankfurt actually showed a rather bad display. Greuther Furth was 2:0 in front 40 minutes and Frankfurt's defence showed a very poor display. Afterwards, Furth missed goal chances in tons, hit the post, etc and Frankfurt got one back out of blue air. The second goal from Frankfurt was immediately after the first one and again due to a bad error of Furth's goalkeeper. The young team from Furth was completely shocked and Frankfurt scored in the stoppage time through a lucky flipper ball. In the end, I think that even Frankfurt's players did not know how they got the 3 points from Furth. However, Frankfurt lost their best defender Marco Russ who announced his transfer to Wolfsburg during the past week. Ricardo Clark will replace him on this position and Russ is definite much stronger in every aspect. Thus, Frankfurt lost a key player and I doubt that the central defence will work well with Clark instead of Russ. Moreover, their best scorer of the last season - Theofanis Gekas - will probably be not able to play due to a cold. Meier, who scored two goals in Furth, still suffers from a calf injury and striker Jimmy Hoffer has a foot contusion. However, both should be back to the squad for the game against Sankt Pauli, however the injuries could still affect their performance level in a negative way. But itt is really funny to see that everybody now thinks that Eintracht Frankfurt will be the new Hertha but this will definitely not be the case since Frankfurt has less quality, a worse manager and a bad atmosphere in the club. The victory in Furth was completely undeserved and among normal circumstances, they would have lost this game 4:1 or 5:1. Sankt Pauli showed an impressing performance against Ingolstadt last week. To be honest, I really rated them completely wrong. Their team looks really fine and is strong enough to be a promotion canidate in this season. At the moment, I really do not see them being weaker as compared with Frankfurt. Especially the defence made a good impression (in contrast to Frankfurt's one) with the new goalkeeper Philipp Tschauner who made a few great saves against Ingolstadt. New defender Lasse Sobiech who came from Dortmund showed that he has very high qualities, the other central back Markus Thorandt did a good job too, although I do not really like him due to his slowness. Left back Kalla is in the best form of his life and the biggest winner of the season preparation and best midfielder Boll showed an amazing display last week when he also scored 2 goals. In other ways as well, Sankt Pauli made a positive impression. I must admit that I have a very high opinion of their new manager Andre Schubert who formerly was manager in Paderborn for a longer time. His philosophy is fast shifting and reversing based on a very solid defence. Last season, his team Paderborn scored 30 goals in 34 games or something and anyway they avoided the relegation without bigger problems because they conceded hardly any goal. Schubert is really a great guy and it is always difficult to beat his team because he exactly knows how his team has to play if they want to get something from Frankfurt. The offensive players Naki and Takyi are fantastic 2. Bundesliga players and together with Boll, Thorandt, Kruse, Kalla, Bruns, etc those who achieved promotion 2 years ago. Another vital player in this season could be Mahir Saglik who is an excellent counter striker (he scored 15 teams 2 years ago among Schubert in Paderborn). Games like this one against Frankfurt are perfect for him. In fact, I think that quality wise both teams are roughly at the same level. But Sankt Pauli made the much better impression last week, has a brilliant manager as compared with Frankfurt, their players are perfect for away matches since players like Naki, Takyi, Saglik, etc are excellent counter players and the fact that their won't be any support in the stadium should rather be an advantage for St Pauli. Odds are unreal here, therefore a bet with high confidence on Sankt Pauli.

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 25.07.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-st-pauli-806204/#ah;2 St. Pauli (+0.75) Odds: 1.82 (Sbobet) Stake: 6/10 First of all, this game will be a bit different from others because only 15.000 fans are allowed here and the Ultras Frankfurt as well as the Ultras Sankt Pauli announced that they will not support their team to demonstrate against this decision by the German football association. To be honest, I did not take this fact into account but it should rather be an advantage for the guest team from Hamburg. But the reason why I bet on Sankt Pauli are my impressions of the first round and the fact that these odds are unreal and do not reflect the relative team strengths between these two teams. At first view, Eintracht Frankfurt had a brilliant start into this season when they got a 3:2 victory away against Greuther Furth. But the result was completely undeserved and Frankfurt actually showed a rather bad display. Greuther Furth was 2:0 in front 40 minutes and Frankfurt's defence showed a very poor display. Afterwards, Furth missed goal chances in tons, hit the post, etc and Frankfurt got one back out of blue air. The second goal from Frankfurt was immediately after the first one and again due to a bad error of Furth's goalkeeper. The young team from Furth was completely shocked and Frankfurt scored in the stoppage time through a lucky flipper ball. In the end, I think that even Frankfurt's players did not know how they got the 3 points from Furth. However, Frankfurt lost their best defender Marco Russ who announced his transfer to Wolfsburg during the past week. Ricardo Clark will replace him on this position and Russ is definite much stronger in every aspect. Thus, Frankfurt lost a key player and I doubt that the central defence will work well with Clark instead of Russ. Moreover, their best scorer of the last season - Theofanis Gekas - will probably be not able to play due to a cold. Meier, who scored two goals in Furth, still suffers from a calf injury and striker Jimmy Hoffer has a foot contusion. However, both should be back to the squad for the game against Sankt Pauli, however the injuries could still affect their performance level in a negative way. But itt is really funny to see that everybody now thinks that Eintracht Frankfurt will be the new Hertha but this will definitely not be the case since Frankfurt has less quality, a worse manager and a bad atmosphere in the club. The victory in Furth was completely undeserved and among normal circumstances, they would have lost this game 4:1 or 5:1. Sankt Pauli showed an impressing performance against Ingolstadt last week. To be honest, I really rated them completely wrong. Their team looks really fine and is strong enough to be a promotion canidate in this season. At the moment, I really do not see them being weaker as compared with Frankfurt. Especially the defence made a good impression (in contrast to Frankfurt's one) with the new goalkeeper Philipp Tschauner who made a few great saves against Ingolstadt. New defender Lasse Sobiech who came from Dortmund showed that he has very high qualities, the other central back Markus Thorandt did a good job too, although I do not really like him due to his slowness. Left back Kalla is in the best form of his life and the biggest winner of the season preparation and best midfielder Boll showed an amazing display last week when he also scored 2 goals. In other ways as well, Sankt Pauli made a positive impression. I must admit that I have a very high opinion of their new manager Andre Schubert who formerly was manager in Paderborn for a longer time. His philosophy is fast shifting and reversing based on a very solid defence. Last season, his team Paderborn scored 30 goals in 34 games or something and anyway they avoided the relegation without bigger problems because they conceded hardly any goal. Schubert is really a great guy and it is always difficult to beat his team because he exactly knows how his team has to play if they want to get something from Frankfurt. The offensive players Naki and Takyi are fantastic 2. Bundesliga players and together with Boll, Thorandt, Kruse, Kalla, Bruns, etc those who achieved promotion 2 years ago. Another vital player in this season could be Mahir Saglik who is an excellent counter striker (he scored 15 teams 2 years ago among Schubert in Paderborn). Games like this one against Frankfurt are perfect for him. In fact, I think that quality wise both teams are roughly at the same level. But Sankt Pauli made the much better impression last week, has a brilliant manager as compared with Frankfurt, their players are perfect for away matches since players like Naki, Takyi, Saglik, etc are excellent counter players and the fact that their won't be any support in the stadium should rather be an advantage for St Pauli. Odds are unreal here, therefore a bet with high confidence on Sankt Pauli.
FT 1:1 + 4.92 u Quite fair result here .. Sankt Pauli was even slightly better and would rather have deserved to win. Was a typical -0.25/+0.25 game but of course not a 0.75 one. First half, Sankt Pauli was better and in the second one Frankfurt was better. But it is funny to see how people completely overrate Frankfurt. They are a promotion canidate, yes, but not the favourite number one.