** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa America > Wednesday 13th July

Re: Copa America > Wednesday 13th July

I was thinking on tipping the Paraguay - Venezuela match a draw' date=' but everybody going for Paraguay made me feel too uncertain. :wall[/quote'] When one side scores twice in injury time I don't think it's a head-banging situation :lol

All he said was ''Brazil -1.5'' :unsure
And you don't know how to bet with asian handicaps, right??? :) That means that Brazil had to win by at least 2 goals....final score : 4-2...bet won :nana

And you don't know how to bet with asian handicaps, right??? :) That means that Brazil had to win by at least 2 goals....final score : 4-2...bet won :nana
It was nothing against you, man. Just thought it was a bit silly for the guy to say thanks for a post that was pretty much just ''Brazil -1.5.'' It's like thanking the guy who posts a one-liner like ''Man United will win this weekend, fill yer boots.''

Re: Copa America > Wednesday 13th July What's silly about me thanking him for a tip? I was sure Brazil were going to win, but the odds for them to win were crap. I was wondering which Brazil were going to show up to the party tonight, and Alex B's post oozed confidence that the goalscoring Brazil would show up. He was right, I'm a good bit richer. Thank you Alex B.

What's silly about me thanking him for a tip? I was sure Brazil were going to win, but the odds for them to win were crap. I was wondering which Brazil were going to show up to the party tonight, and Alex B's post oozed confidence that the goalscoring Brazil would show up. He was right, I'm a good bit richer. Thank you Alex B.
Oozed confidence? All he said was ''make no mistake, Brazil -1.5'', and gave it a 5/10 for stakes/confidence :lol

Oozed confidence? All he said was ''make no mistake' date=' Brazil -1.5'', and gave it a 5/10 for stakes/confidence :lol[/quote'] Yeah, but he's from Brazil and obviously has a better idea about Brazil than you or I do.

Yeah' date=' but he's from Brazil and obviously has a better idea about Brazil than you or I do.[/quote'] Don´t worry mate! Clearly he is just jealous...after all he is just Alex C and I´m Alex B :rollin:rollin:rollin Thanks again for the compliment. Your explanation was perfect :ok