Rewilding

I am a big fan of Godolphin and I think with this horse they have one of the best horses in training. I think he will win the King George and will go very close in the Arc if he runs, if not win it. Take his run at Doncaster out which was probably too far, and his career looks pretty impressive. A very good 3 year old, but an even better 4 year old. He beat So You Think over an inadequate trip LTO and that horse has franked the form by beating Workforce. I am only asking what your thoughts are on this horse as he doesn't really get talked about as much as the likes of Workforce and So You Think. Both of whom I think Rewilding will beat if he meets them again this season. I am the only person that thinks that Rewilding could turn out to be the best 12f horse around come the end of the season? Probably! As for Pour Moi, I do think everything went right for him in the Derby but he is undoubtedly a top class horse. I would just like to see one more big win for the horse before I am a believer. As for Rewilding's pedigree.... I have never heard of the horse he is sired by. Are there any other top class horses that are sired by Tiger Hill or is Rewilding just a freak!? Anyhow I apologise for rambling on about this horse but he is one of my favourite horses at the moment and I look forward to seeing him kick arse in the King George and hopefully the Arc!

Re: Rewilding Would he have beaten So You Think had Frankie not butchered him illegally (excessive use of the whip) at Epsom? He's a classy horse, thats for sure. I'm a fan too, backed him for the Derby when he was third, haven't done since but had a soft spot for him.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.