** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Golf: The Open 2011

kevshat

Re: Golf: The Open 2011

I think this will be difficult for Clarke with a one shot lead and the conditions' date=' pressure abundant. 11/4 is not great value. PS what is "HTC Desire"[/quote'] Its a mobile phone. I'm presuming the Forum 'app' adds the signature to the bottom.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Golf: The Open 2011 Open Championship Lay Darren Clarke for top 5 finish @ 1.54 (Betfair) a big fan of Cookie Monster (isn't everyone?): the sort of person who would be known as "Animal" in shared digs environment possibly achieving notoriety for performing tricks involving eating smokey bacon crisps and shit sandwiches. But I think that if he does start to show the strain today as he has done in the past at the big events in the closing stages, we could witness a collapse. I toyed with the idea of laying for a top 10 finish (1.22) but only a few shots dropped can send a leader to 6th place in a very short time. A big lad with a big heart but not very fit and that will tell after a hard day yesterday, a few brandies and cubans last night and a fried breakfast this a.m. Good luck all.

I will thankyou kindly to leave your sectarian abuse in the gutter.
:loon Haven't a clue were that came from i'm certainly nothing other than patriotic. Darren Clarke 2011 Open Champion Unbelievable, incredible, superb Big D :notworthy. I didn't think he would do it either but happy days he blooming well did :nana From Rory Mac's twitter~ Northern Ireland... Golf capital of the world :rollin

Re: Golf: The Open 2011 Shane Lowry to win the USPGA @ 500s!!! Absolutely fantastic, and well deserved win for Clarke...clearly the best player during the 4 days with very steady rounds of 68,68,69,70...noone else could even nearly match that. Fair play! :clap

:loon Haven't a clue were that came from i'm certainly nothing other than patriotic. Darren Clarke 2011 Open Champion Unbelievable, incredible, superb Big D :notworthy. I didn't think he would do it either but happy days he blooming well did :nana From Rory Mac's twitter~ Northern Ireland... Golf capital of the world :rollin
Don't give it the innocent routine.I will tell you exactly where it came from, it came from your post, "your falsely coloured flag". First thing it is not a flag, it is a map of Ireland, it is the colours of the Irish national flag, nothing false about that, even in your bigoted opinion. I never addressed you in my oringinal post so I don't know why you shoved your big paranoid nose in. I have an axe to grind against any sportsman who fails to put in the effort and costs me money. On a personal basis I have nothing against Darren Clarke, I am over the moon for him, he fully deserved his victory. Darren Clarke is a example to many sportsmen/women and is a very likeable guy, unlike some I could mention. If you have a political axe to grind, which you clearly do this is not the place to do it. Why did you start it in the first place?, is it the time of the year? I await an apology.

Re: Golf: The Open 2011 A final contributin to this - Living in Kent I attended the open on the Friday - fantastic day and enjoyed the rest on TV. Two points 1) DC should have won it on Day 3 which is why I placed money on him on Day 4 he was by far the best player all week. 2) The Open programme had 50 player profiles and guess what no DC included so if the organisers can't pick the winner with 50 picks then it shows just how hard it is to get it right from the start! Al