** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa America > Sunday 10th July

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July Colombia - Bolivia i m with the guests.They drawed with the "big' Argentina and i think they can get at least a draw here too. They lost concetration when they played Costa Rica (FT 0-2 and 2 red cards) but tonight they can show a better shelf. Colombia are the the top team of the group so much so they will be happy with a draw too. so my bet is Colombia - Bolivia 2 (AH +1,25) @ 1,524 (10/10)

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July well i guess the outcome is rather unpredictable on the one hand we have very weak bolivia without 2 players on the other hand we have lazy colombia who had to score twice vs argentina i would have probably taken total goals under 2 @ 2.1 as with venezuela and ecuador, but i can't figure out what is prevaling - colombia's laziness or bolivia's weakness good odds are for corners, yellow cards spread and YC total. maybe i would rather work in that direction

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July 90 minutes 2-3 goals @ 2.050 (Victor Chandler) Colombia have played well as an offensive force, and could of scored more goals than they have. I think they'll get at least one today, and in what I envisage being an open contest, I'm confident they or Bolivia will add to that.

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July

well i guess the outcome is rather unpredictable on the one hand we have very weak bolivia without 2 players on the other hand we have lazy colombia who had to score twice vs argentina i would have probably taken total goals under 2 @ 2.1 as with venezuela and ecuador, but i can't figure out what is prevaling - colombia's laziness or bolivia's weakness good odds are for corners, yellow cards spread and YC total. maybe i would rather work in that direction
I agree. I think this games too unpredictable.

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July Colombia vs Bolivia After an awful day yesterday, I hope to get on track once again. Bolivia produced a freak result against Argentina, and thats just what it was, a freat result. It happens sometimes, the underdog gives it all they have and somehow things go their way and they end up getting a positive result. Reality is that Bolivia is one of the weakest teams in the competition, if not the weakest. The results they have obtained speak for themselves. Another important thing to note is that a draw for Bolivia is no good, so don't expect them to defend all game long and be happy with a draw. Colombia was not impressive against Costa Rica, but showed very good football and played well as a team vs Argentina showing that they are adapting well and getting used to each other. Colombia should win this without too much trouble, and at 1.67 the odds are good. Colombia -0.5 @ 1.67 bet365

Re: Copa America > Sunday 10th July I have to say, if you had laid the favourite in every match in this tournament, you would be wildly in profit here. I can't see the same happening here. Bolivia cannot sit back again having lost their last game and have to win to stand any chance of qualification. Only 3 goals in their last 7 games tells the story here, incidentally all of these games were under 2.5. Just don't think they have enough up front. Colombia too are keeping things tight and their games are unders as well. Having won one and drawn one, they're in a good position and they have already qualified as long as they don't lose by more than 2 goals. I'm sure this will be a more open game but I can't see the Colombians busting a gut to close it out. Given this I think the unders (1.75) are great value here, the correct score odds are a little unpalatable.

Colombia - Bolivia i m with the guests.They drawed with the "big' Argentina and i think they can get at least a draw here too. They lost concetration when they played Costa Rica (FT 0-2 and 2 red cards) but tonight they can show a better shelf. Colombia are the the top team of the group so much so they will be happy with a draw too. so my bet is Colombia - Bolivia 2 (AH +1,25) @ 1,524 (10/10) loss
the bolivians were like amateurs snd they deserved to lose by 4-0 at least

90 minutes 2-3 goals @ 2.050 (Victor Chandler) Colombia have played well as an offensive force, and could of scored more goals than they have. I think they'll get at least one today, and in what I envisage being an open contest, I'm confident they or Bolivia will add to that.
Looked a bit iffy after twenty-eight minutes, but thankfully the Colombian's eased off, even though they could probably of won by four or five in the end. Good performance from ''Los Cafeteros'', a definite contender for the title.

• 2 months later...