** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 15-18 July

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 15-18 July

THANKS A LOT BENNY FOR YOUR TIPS!!! YOU HELPED MANY TIPSTERS TO GET RID OF UNNECESSARY MONEY!!! :spank
I force nobody to follow my bets and if you would have followed all my bets, then you would be much more than 100 units in profit, mate. ;)
Result: Fortuna Dusseldorf 2 Bochum 0 I saw the second half of this game. Bochum were lively, but Dusseldorf bossed the midfield and through this, controlled the game. Bochum couldn't get enough possession and didn't really create chances. Dusseldorf didn't create many either, but dealt with their opportunities efficiently, and I thought overall they were good value for the two goal win.
Yes, I agree with your post-analysis. A typical Dusseldorf home game, not brilliant but effective and strong. FT 2:0 + 4.50 u Fortuna deserved to win here. In three seasons the first time that I won a bet with Fortuna. Really strange .. Fortuna was better in the 1st half, Bochum had the better start to the 2nd one. Nice goal of Sascha Rösler. Both teams played great anyway and both will definitely finish the season in top 5 or top 6. It was really an impressing game. Can't remember when I have seen such a strong game the last time in 2. Bundesliga. And strong games to me, are no 5:5's between two crappy sides like Cottbus and Karlsruhe who have no clue about defending. However, a shitty weekend. The Duisburg 5/10 bet yesterday was simply unlucky, Ingolstadt and 1860 bets were stupid. But started the last season with a bad weekend too and the second one was a 4-0-0 as far as I remember.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 15-18 July

Dusseldorf vs Bochum - Under 2.5 @ 1.85 - Bet365 1.5pts Started with a small profit yesterday but I'm still keeping the stakes relatively low for the first round due to the gnarly stuff that can happen in the first games. The last game of this round is an absolute cracker when Bochum meet Dusseldorf tonight. Dusseldorf finished the season in 7th place last time out but will be expected to finish slightly higher this season, even pushing for promotion. They have retained their key players and strengthend in areas that will see them go well this season. Their home form was impecable last season only letting nine goals fly into their net which is quite a feat. They scored heavily and they have been installed favorites for this clash. They meet Bochum who I fancy for the title this year or to go extremely close. They narrowly missed out on promotion last season after losing their two legged play-off with Monchengladbach but will look to go one better this season. They have a solid, organised team that will give anyone a decent game. Six of their seven away games vs the top eight teams last season finished under 2.5 which shows their defensive capablilities. They will miss Chong Tese (25 apps, 10 goals) tonight but have signed Ginczek from Dortmund and he is real handful. During pre-season he netted a few and saw his side only conceed one goal in the four friendlies they played. Bochum done the double on Dusselfdorf last season, beating them 2-0 at home and then taking the three points away from Dusseldorf with a narrow 1-0 win. Only three of the eight games played this round have been under this line but I think the two defences will be well on top tonight. Hills, Coral etc have this priced up at 1.67.
2-0 :ok Good call, Benny! Couldn't lean on either side myself.