** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread

^Newbie^

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Need to prioritise some tourneys sometimes , guess i need to work a schedule out . Was multitabling so many at one stage (6-7 I think and different NETWORK SOMEMORE) the action button was ringing all over the place :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin In the end , played some tourneys poorly :loon:loon:loon:loon

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Thanks matey . Should be Good for patience as well as doing this is not easy at all . No Targets In Mind yet , but i'm thinking somewhere around the region of a few hundred b4 we drop off the freerolls and deposit into one poker room with deposit bonuses and start attacking from there .

Good grinding mate and top marks for the effort :clap. Keep them coming.

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Stupid Call ? That guy was tight , made some moves but when i saw he was on the button and raised my bb , i shoved . I had about 19k and he had 15-16 k i think . Felt he might be on a steal Blinds were 1,500/3,000 i think . Might be a little less though cant remember that details . I had KQ and he had AQ . K on flop ........:clap:clap:clap:clap A on turn :@:@:@:@:@:@:@ K on river :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin I thought i might be on a flip though , he had me dominated in the end and a rare K saved me . Normally , i don't get saved by dominated hands . So lucky to get a piece of the pie then .