** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread

^Newbie^

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Some luck and effort involved , so happy with the 2 first place finishes of late . Feel that i'm playing a wee bit better too after i adjusted some strategies . Anyway thanks for the wishes guys , at this rate . 200 in no time :loon:loon:loon:loon

• 1 month later...

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread My break went a long time . Apologises . Had to serve my nation in the meantime too (Military service) Right , i'll get on 2 weeks freeroll first before we start the real deal . Needs time to adjust and get used to the games again first .

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Got 0.75 for finishing 83rd in Betsson weekly freeroll . Current Bank : $117.79 2nd or 3rd tourney i played only this week . So not too bad as i feel i'm reading the game well enough . Pushed all in 44 vs 610o . Cant feel too bad about that as i was a fav at least when the money went in

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Haven really played a game other than the other 2 , this is where we stands at the moment . $117.79 is the balance . I'll probably round it up to $120 and we will look to attack the cash games and STT and a little MTT . As bankroll is limited , we shall begin with the lowest form of Cash games . For STT , i think we can allow up to $5 buy in per game . For MTT , $5 is the max buy in allowed . I will look to take advantage of sign up bonuses with smart live poker first . Play out 2 months and take whatever bonus i can achieve . I will update with more details when i start . Estimated start time : 1 April 2012 .

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Ok , just an update here . I have made $120 deposit into smart live poker and will kick start from there . Opted for the 2,500 sign up bonus and will try to play as much as possible . Mostly tournaments as they are easier to generate points in shorter formats unlike cash games where it will take some big pots to generate points . Current Bank : $120 Wish me luck guys . I know bankroll management will be key here now .

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread 2nd Session . Loss about $1 on cash games . Played 10 games of coin flip as well . Losing most of them in fact lol Bank down a little bit . Current Bank : $117.91 Just felt tired when i'm down on the cash games and lazy to chase it back . Will try for a 3rd session later i hope .

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread 3rd session . As usual 10 Coin Flips , won quite a fair bit though . Won about $0.12 from cash games . Current Bank : $119.73 Guess the majority of the cashing has to come from tournaments as i have not played a single one so far .

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread Played a rebuy tournament this time round for $1.20 . Doubled up first hand . Key hand came when i had 55 vs AJ vs KQ . They were raising crazily so i thought i took my chances . Was still fav before flop came . KQ on flop and i got knocked to where i began . Cant recover from that and took on another flip and ran into aces lol . Played a little bit of cash games too . Current Bank : $120.34

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: ^Newbie^`s Cash poker thread lol we blew the lot on sports . So what i would do now is as follows . Restart our poker freerolls again and accumulate until we get some decent balances . Really lack of disclipine . Hope we can do better in accumulating again . We'll start with a balance of $0

• 1 month later...