** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season Bayern Munich were 10pts off the pace last season mainly due to their away form, just thinking when you consider that Barcelona are 4/6 to take the La Liga title again is this a poor price for Bayern to bounce back? Thoughts in here. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season i still think on their day Bayern were much the stronger team in the league. did dortmund win the league because they were rightful champions? or did Van Gaal just get it totally wrong and gifted them the league? i also think a few dortmund players who stood out will move to england and spain, and with a fresh start as well as strengthening bayern will get their league back

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season Just been having a look at this and to be honest the only player of note Dortmund have lost is Nuri Sahin, i know hes a wonderful player but just losing one isnt to bad. They have Hummels and Subotic at CB who are a tremendous pairing. An excellent LB in Schmelzer and some super talented midfielders iin Kagawa and Gotze. They are all also only young and with last years exerience, they should come on leaps and bounds this season!! IMO The price on Bayern just reflects them being a super power, i think the rice on Dortmund stands out. Gunna leave betting for a couple more weeks until the season draws nearer and any more signings happen, but as we are im thinking Dortmund

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season 3-4 very important players of dotmund left the club.so i think they will be regular team in bundesliga with 4th position.bayern sign good GK who has name neuer and sell demechelis who was really really poor. overall i don't think any team in bundesliga can touch bayern munich. bayern will win title with 8-10 points up. that's for sure.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season

3-4 very important players of dotmund left the club.so i think they will be regular team in bundesliga with 4th position.bayern sign good GK who has name neuer and sell demechelis who was really really poor. overall i don't think any team in Bundesliga can touch bayern munich. Bayern will win title with 8-10 points up. that's for sure.
3-4 very important players left the club?? WHEN?? WHO?? Only Nuri Sahin left the team!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season Can anybody on here tell me how seriously do the big Bundesliga teams take the the very first game of the season, the DFB cup match against the teams in the lower leagues. I mean do they usually field their strongest side or no. Any help will be great.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga > Ante-Post 2011-12 Season

Can anybody on here tell me how seriously do the big Bundesliga teams take the the very first game of the season, the DFB cup match against the teams in the lower leagues. I mean do they usually field their strongest side or no. Any help will be great.
For few teams DFB POKAL is a chance to play in UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE. Good example is Schalke last season , their main goal was win the CUP. Of course in germany all teams take games seriusly , it isn't Italy where teams play second line up etc. I suppost that DFB for Bayern , BVB , Leverkusen isn't most important. They always rank high position in Bundesliga what guarantee EUROPEAN CUP. This teams will play in Champions leagu what is main priority . For oridinary teams DFB is big chance to EUROPE , good example is Nurnberg.