New To The Horses

Hi all. I'm new to the Horses and I'd like to start having a flutter (hopefully) without always loosing. I've been to a race-course once (Utoxeter) and it was fun. For the last week I've been practicing with "fake money" and I have selected two winners. I'm still down on my fake money though but hey I'm only learning. What I'd like to know is where's the best place to learn about odds, choosing a horse, form etc etc. Currently I use look at the cards on RacingPost.Com for form info (though I don't understand half of it) and take my odds on BET365.com. I know I could Bet and Lay using Betfair but I'd like to get the basics down first. Regards.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New To The Horses AT THIS STAGE OF YOUR BETTING CAREER, DO NOT LAY!!!!!! The best place to learn about everything you have asked is right here! I only wish that I'd have found this place sooner. Racing Post (RP) is an excellent place to start, by all means BACK at Betfair because it is just the same as backing at bet365. Be prepared to lose more than you win when you first start out, so keep stakes low. Mine haven't risen since I started, as I feel I'm still learning. Finally :welcome and stick around!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.