** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with Ladbrokes

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with Ladbrokes Thanks, Kev. :ok I suspect that the reason it seems like a yoyo in the early days is mostly just because the size of the bank is small compared to the swings: bouncing around between £50 and £150 seems more swingy than bouncing around between £1650 and £1750.

Re: BOG-trotting with Ladbrokes

Hi, We are writing to you to let you know that we have reviewed your account and based on your activity with us, you will no longer be eligible for our ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ promotion on horse racing. Your account will remain open and you will still be able to place bets in the normal manner. We constantly review customer accounts and if the position changes in the future we will let you know. Your sincerely, Ladbrokes Customer Services Team
Oh, well. I'll carry on without BOG, as it doesn't often make a difference (although both the returns last time were boosted by BOG ... to the total tune of a massive £3.13 ... so I can see why they're running scared!)