** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Volleyball, World League

port Volleyball
Event Germany - Bulgaria
Selection Bulgaria
Strength 10/10
Date 19/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.10
Reasoning The second of two matches who are playing this week in Germany. Yesterday Germany won 3-2 sets after they took 2-0 lead they allowed to Bulgaria to took next two and sned this game in a tiebreak. Bulgarians showed that they are good team taking with big points spread the third and fourth sets, but something happended with team in tiebrea. If Bulgaria lose today they sure will be eliminated of World League finals while Germany have no chances to reach the finals in Poland so the higher motivation will be on Bulgaria side. Germany after good match usually fall down they defeated Japan at home but on the next day they lose while Bulgaria took two win 3-0 , 3-1 against Japan and I think Bulgaria will be on fire today.

Re: Volleyball, World League Bulgaria - Japan Pick: Bulgaria -2.5 sets @1.80 Pinnacle I will start my preview with the current standing in the group B: 1. Russia 29 2. Bulgaria 16 3. Germany 9 4. Japan 3 As You can see, Japan is last on the table with just one victory (against Germany with 3:2 on 12.06). It is clear they are the poorest team in the group. Coach Tatsuya Ueta is under small pressure, but his credential is very big after Japan won the bronze at the World Grand Champions Cup in 2009 (that was their first FIVB medal in 32 years) and gold at the Asian Games in China next years. But it is clear something isn't well at the moment. Japan lost the previous three games with maximum result: 25.06.2011. Bulgaria - Japan 3:0 19.06.2011. Russia - Japan 3:0 18.06.2011. Russia - Japan 3:0 On other hand Bulgaria is doing very well at the moment. They are in series of two consecutive wins, 3:0 over Japan yesterday and 3:1 over Germany on 19.06. It is clear the players confidence is very high at the moment. Coach Radostin Stojchev is doing an excellent job and I believe Bulgaria is able to win with maximum result. By the way, I will explain the rules for those not so familiar with volleyball. The final score is very important as the victory of 3:0 or 3:1 means 3 points, while the victory of 3:2 means 2 points. (also 1 point for the loser). That is why I believe Bulgaria will win with 3:0.