** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League: Super League Round 18 & Co-op Championships

Missed a few matches last night but some decent bets in the televised game tonight. 2 for me. 2pts Catalans to beat Huddersfield 13/5 Paddy Power 4pts Catalans (+10) to beat Huddersfield 4/5 William Hill Catalans look a big price here. They come into this match having won their last 3 matches in a run which had propelled them up to 5th place in the Super League table prior to last night. In amongst those 3 wins one of them was over Wigan which looks a very good result after the way they battered Saints last night. Huddesfield will be without their string puller in Danny Brough here and their defeat to Wakefield, who lost to the most out of form team in Super League earlier today, does nothing to dampen down the critics who say they aren't a good side in Brough's absence. Scott Grix returns for the Giants this afternoon but I do worry who is going to create the scoring opportunities that Brough created. Trent Robinson has named an unchanged side for the Dragons in this one which means they can still have the luxury of leaving a proven class act in Thomas Bosc out of the side. The French outfit beat Huddersfield in the reverse fixture earlier in the season and with no Brough for Huddersfield in this match I believe Catalans can win again. They get a 10pt start on the handicap which looks way too many for me so I'll play safe and take the Dragons with the 10pt start and have a smaller bet on the straight win as well.