** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Gary Wiltshire on BBC today

Re: Gary Wiltshire on BBC today

They all love to keep it within the sport' date=' I feel. Forget about breeding the best stallions and mares, Hannon just marries his daughter off to Richard Hughes :)[/quote'] I thought Hayley had a "partner" obviously he got thrown on the scrapheap

zoey bird caught hannon jnr at it with a stable girl at home after 2 months of marriage alex has been around Hammond, quinn and no doubt a number of others, i actually heard she was back with quinn?
She was married to Hammond & Quinn, but got a quickie divorce I heard, just wonder who she is after next

Just wonder who Gina Bryce is getting jiggy with
I have been told but I cant remember and its no one well known but he does work in the industry in some capacity he might even work at ATR. I have a great story about Kirsty and how she got her nickname milkshake but I really dont think I can share on a family forum like this lol. I am also led to believe that a certain high profile trainer just lets his wife shag whoever she likes and that another Irish trainer caught his other half at after putting CCTV in the house and going on holiday. She was the one who was really training the horses and her leaving meant a downturn in the stables form. I think the reason why it goes on is because none of them get time to socialize away from racing so it makes it a different sort of environment to what we live in.

I have been told but I cant remember and its no one well known but he does work in the industry in some capacity he might even work at ATR. I have a great story about Kirsty and how she got her nickname milkshake but I really dont think I can share on a family forum like this lol. I am also led to believe that a certain high profile trainer just lets his wife shag whoever she likes and that another Irish trainer caught his other half at after putting CCTV in the house and going on holiday. She was the one who was really training the horses and her leaving meant a downturn in the stables form. I think the reason why it goes on is because none of them get time to socialize away from racing so it makes it a different sort of environment to what we live in.
Yes I think you are right he does something like a director of something, as for the name Milshake you need not go any further I think we have all worked that out! As for the other 2 stories I think I know who you mean but of course I wont say on here just in case:p

Yes I think you are right he does something like a director of something, as for the name Milshake you need not go any further I think we have all worked that out! As for the other 2 stories I think I know who you mean but of course I wont say on here just in case:p
PM them and I will tell you if you are correct. Its funny how this thread started talking about the BBC coverage and has now moved to who shags who lol.

I have a great story about Kirsty and how she got her nickname milkshake but I really dont think I can share on a family forum like this lol.
Her name is Milczarek, her nickname doesn't take a lot of working out and I'd cry bollocks to anything else.