** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Open livescore thread

Re: French Open livescore thread

Think you misread your own bets, Never a profitable thing I don't fancy. According to the writeup you did, you took him to win as an outright, and with a 4.5 handicap, not a 5.5. Always good to know your own bets I find.
Thats right, sorry about that. Although, I'm going to be honest after I did do the Troicki to win tip I didn't quite have the balls to go through with it. So I trebled him up with Monfils and Radwanka @ 50/1 I did go through with the +4.5 handicap though you are right.

Re: French Open livescore thread Are none of you concerned Murray will come in to tomorrow's restart in the same fashion he did today's? He's losing a lot of momentum here and Troicki will be fresh and in a much more cleansed state of mind. I still fancy Murray but I am worried about the overnight break.

Re: French Open livescore thread if i was on Murray which I wasn't but SOO should have been at 2-0 sets down I wouldn't be worried at all. VT was running out of ideas as the match went on, his shots didnt hurt AM at all. He saw AM take his strapping off and run down everything! Imagine how VT must feel seeing what he thought was a wounded player not only recover from 2 sets down but to somehow get physically stronger as time went on. HOWEVER....the only fear and you can't know this is how much of Murray's "recovery" physically tonight was due to adrenaline. Ie what if tomorrow his ankle is sore and potentially a little swollen, lets not forget he was icing this for 2 days before having a "Light hit" before the match today, no way was the ankle ready to play for 3 hours odd. It's hard to tell if the long game tonight will affect him tomorrow as he could tighten up the joint etc but im no doctor and from what I saw i guess he's fine but who knows? Let the bet ride I say :hope