** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

French Open livescore thread

Re: French Open livescore thread

Does anyone think Simon is throwing this match? He's not managed one break point and has allowed Soderling to make all four. Game looks really' date=' really flat and even the crowd seem to sense something isn't right...[/quote'] Nah, I just think he just doesn't have the shots to cause Soderling problems, 100% hacker, whilst Monfils hacks, he possesses that ability to change it up. On additional note @ 5-3 Soderling I took him 18.5 unders - Even money - £20, ecstatic I did now.

Nah, I just think he just doesn't have the shots to cause Soderling problems, 100% hacker, whilst Monfils hacks, he possesses that ability to change it up. On additional note @ 5-3 Soderling I took him 18.5 unders - Even money - £20, ecstatic I did now.
That's not true though. Simon has caused plenty of problems for plenty of players on the tour and this year he has been playing quite well. Soderling has done nothing in this game to warrant the scoreline. It's the way that the crowd are acting as well, as if it's a foregone conclusion from really early. This is a Frenchman who used to be number 6 in the world playing to get into the last eight of his home tournament. If this was a horse race there'd be an investigation.

That's not true though. Simon has caused plenty of problems for plenty of players on the tour and this year he has been playing quite well. Soderling has done nothing in this game to warrant the scoreline. It's the way that the crowd are acting as well, as if it's a foregone conclusion from really early. This is a Frenchman who used to be number 6 in the world playing to get into the last eight of his home tournament. If this was a horse race there'd be an investigation.
Hmmm, well I can't really remember many games in which Simon attacked an opponent, counter attacked, yes, but he's never really ever taken the initiative, may be once against Nadal a few years back on hard, but I can't recall any others. Perhaps Soderling's groundies are just too much for him to counter? Simon doesn't strike me as the kind of character that would be drawn into all of that match fixing malarky, but yeah ofcourse, who knows? (Can never be too sure)

Re: French Open livescore thread Murray isn't losing this. I'm just waiting for a price around 1.7/1.8 to back him. Kind of wanted Troicki to break him then to get that price. Not sure if we'll see that figure again in the match

Murray isn't losing this. I'm just waiting for a price around 1.7/1.8 to back him. Kind of wanted Troicki to break him then to get that price. Not sure if we'll see that figure again in the match
Are you sure hes not losing this? He's about to lose the second set to go 2-0 down?

Re: French Open livescore thread Murray's always been a punter's nightmare...kinda like Liverpool in soccer!! When you expect them to lose,they usually win and put up a really good display...and you expect them to win and they are favourites,they usually lose!!

Oh I have him on a +5.5 handicap evens - very small stakes though' date=' not even worth a mention...[/quote'] Think you misread your own bets, Never a profitable thing I don't fancy. According to the writeup you did, you took him to win as an outright, and with a 4.5 handicap, not a 5.5. Always good to know your own bets I find.

Re: French Open livescore thread Murray will finish this off tomorrow easy, Troicki has battled well but hasn't got enough to beat Murray. The whole dodgy ankle thing is funny given he took the strapping off in the 3rd set lol Good news for Murray is he faces Chela up next and that should be a walk in the park, although today should of been much easier than this to.