** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League XVI : Round Fifteen and Cooperative Championship

Bradford Vs Salford Over 50 points Bet365 The reverse fixture in this one saw Salford win 56-16. Bulls will be smarting from this one and although I wouldnt be confident in backing Bulls on the handicap I think they can pile on a few points here. They look a far more potent force since Jeffries arrived. Ran Wigan close last time out in the cup. I expect a confident display on the back of that. Both sides always concede points. Hoping for Bulls to score 30+ and Salford 20+. Last season Bradford 26-30 Salford:hope.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Fifteen and Cooperative Championship 4pts Bradford vs Salford (+10.0) @ 1.91 hills I have got to side with Salford in this fixture given this huge handicap. Based on past fixtures and the reverse fixture, I cannot believe Salford are being given such a handicap and I too do not think Bradford will be able to cover the handicap given to them. If anything this should be a much closer match than the reverse fixture and I expect Salford to have a very good chance to win the bet given this handicap. GL all :hope