** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: May 25th Picks

Re: MLB: May 25th Picks Pittsburgh -1.5 @ 2.97 pinnacle McDonald is 3-3, with a 5.51 ERA but is 3-1 with a 2.51 ERA in his last 5 starts as he allowed 1 run in the 5-3 win over Cincinnati. In these 5 starts he has allowed 2 runs or less in 4 of these games, so he is keeping his team in the game. He will face Minor how comes for hsi first start since early last month where he allowed 5 runs on 7 hits and 4 walks in the 5-4 loss to Milwaukee. With neither team in good form with the bat, the Pirates are more likely to hit Minor, so like them to even this series up. Detroit -1.5 @ 2.47 pinnacle Penny is 4-4, with a 4.45 ERA but has won 3 of his last 4 starts and though he allowed 5 runs on 6 hits in the 10-1 loss at Pittsburgh, he had allowed only a total of 5 runs in his previous 3 games. Now he returns home where he is 3-1 with a low 1.61 ERA in 5 home starts, so he likes pitching at home. Sonnanstine is 0-1, with a 4.21 ERA as he allowed 3 runs on 7 hits in the 5-3 loss to Florida. He has had problems in staying in games, as he had yet to pitch past 5 innings this month, so like Detroit to chase him here and record a sweep in this series. Seattle -1.5 @ 2.56 pinnacle Bedard is 2-4, with a 3.94 ERA but is 2-0 with a low 1.33 ERA in his last 4 starts as he did not allow a run in the 4-1 win at San Diego. Duensing is 2-4, with a 4.98 ERA but has a 7.50 ERA in losing his last 4 starts and allowed 5 runs in the 8-7 loss at Arizona. With neither offence doing well, Duesing is more likely to give up some runs based on his current form. Seattle have won 7 of their last 8 games so they are playing with confidence while Minnesota have lost 13 of their last 17 games, so they are in a slump. May picks: 25-62 (-28.53) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52)

Re: MLB: May 25th Picks

Somebody call 911' date=' there's a massacre in progress at Progressive :dude[/quote'] Didn't end up as bad as the 19-1 last week though. Those huge defeats make hardly any sense when considering they got the best win/loss record. Today I'm favoring the Padres! Both money line and run line (+1.5).

Didn't end up as bad as the 19-1 last week though. Those huge defeats make hardly any sense when considering they got the best win/loss record. Today I'm favoring the Padres! Both money line and run line (+1.5).
The 19-1 was a win not a loss for the tribe :ok They beat KC I also fancy Padres to snap their losing streak tonight, good luck

Re: MLB: May 25th Picks Pittsburgh -1.5 @ 2.97 :@ Lost in extra innings Detroit -1.5 @ 2.47 :@ Lead 2-0 in the 3rd and get abondoned due to the rain. Seattle -1.5 @ 2.56 :D May picks: 26-63 (-27.97) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52) NY Mets -1.5 @ 2.51 pinnacle Gee is 3-0, with a 3.44 ERA as he allowed 2 hits in the 1-0 over Washington. New York has won each of his last 5 starts, and like them to do it again, as Coleman is 2-3, with a 6.03 ERA and though he allowed 4 hits in the 5-1 win over Florida, he continues to have problems with walking batters, as he walked 5 in that game, and has allowed 25 walks this season. The Mets do well in getting pitchers to walk them and can see some extra runs being scored with more players on base. Arizona -1.5 @ 2.88 pinnacle Kennedy is 5-1, with a 3.24 ERA and is 4-0 with a low 1.99 ERA in his last 7 starts and though he allowed 4 runs in the win over Minnesota, like him to bounce bck with a better start here. Also like him to imporve on his record against Colorado, as he is 0-1 with a 3.55 ERA in 7 starts as he allowed 4 runs in the 7-6 win over them on opening day. Hammel is 3-3, with a 3.59 and is 0-2 with a 5.40 ERA in his last 3 starts and allowed 3 runs in the 7-6 loss to Milwaukee. Like Arizona to continue their good recent form where they have won 7 of their last 8 games while Colorado have lost 5 of their last 7 games

The 19-1 was a win not a loss for the tribe :ok They beat KC I also fancy Padres to snap their losing streak tonight, good luck
You're right! :loon I must have remembered it as a huge loss, cause I backed KC that night. Lol, I only remembered the emotions of a loss because I was dead wrong that night.

NY Mets -1.5 @ 2.51 :@ Led 7-4 and looking good, and then game abondoned due to the rain Arizona -1.5 @ 2.88 :( Needed another run May picks: 26-64 (-28.97) April picks: 45-56 (+2.52)
Blackcrow, my bookie (Canbet) accepted the Mets game as win, and I got my bet on the Mets paid out as a win. It was considered as the final score, so I believe any bookie would have to pay out. You're always using Pinnacle right? I'm not really familiar with them, but if they only returned your stake, then that's not right. :spank