** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany-Reginoalliga 21st may

HESSEN [email protected] 3/10....Kassel are 3rd in the league with a home record of 10-2-2 for 29 ag 12 and Wehen are last with an away record of 2-2-10 for 10 ag 32.Wehen are six points from safety with a -41 goal diff and I think they're are 4 games left.Kassel are 5 points off the top with a game more played so it's unlikely they'll win the league and they have'nt been doing great lately with just 1 win in their last 6 games. Kassel's last home game was a 3-4 loss to Hoffenheim 11 who beat Wehen 5-1 at home in April.Wehen's first team just missed out on promotion from division 3 so maybe some of their players will be back in the 2nd team today but their last starting 11(plus subs) that lost 2-7 at home contained 11 goals between them.This is in contrast to Kassel's team who started their last game(2-0 loss away) which had a whopping 57 goals between them. Of course this is a lower league but I feel the momentum is with the home team to try and close the gap on the leaders.......PS these teams met in Nov and Kassel won 3-0 away.....

Re: Germany-Reginoalliga 21st may

HESSEN [email protected] 3/10....Kassel are 3rd in the league with a home record of 10-2-2 for 29 ag 12 and Wehen are last with an away record of 2-2-10 for 10 ag 32.Wehen are six points from safety with a -41 goal diff and I think they're are 4 games left.Kassel are 5 points off the top with a game more played so it's unlikely they'll win the league and they have'nt been doing great lately with just 1 win in their last 6 games. Kassel's last home game was a 3-4 loss to Hoffenheim 11 who beat Wehen 5-1 at home in April.Wehen's first team just missed out on promotion from division 3 so maybe some of their players will be back in the 2nd team today but their last starting 11(plus subs) that lost 2-7 at home contained 11 goals between them.This is in contrast to Kassel's team who started their last game(2-0 loss away) which had a whopping 57 goals between them. Of course this is a lower league but I feel the momentum is with the home team to try and close the gap on the leaders.......PS these teams met in Nov and Kassel won 3-0 away.....
6-0,bet won......