Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
Atko

Tennis - The French Open

Re: Tennis - The French Open

Tomorrow is D-Day for me then, and I'm desperately hoping for a good day to end on a high. If it goes wrong, well it goes really wrong. Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer- Federer -5.5 aces handicap- 5/6 Ladbrokes- 10/10- WIN Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer- Over 7.5 breaks of serve- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (4/10)- WIN
12 breaks of serve in total and Federer wins the ace battle 11-4. Really good final as well so all in all a perfect finish, although probably would have preferred Fed to win it. Anyways a final overall of +2.21 which is better than a loss but quite disappointed I didn't end up with a much healthier profit as at one stage I was up by around 18 units. However take that on the chin and be thankful I've not had a loss for the tournament. Glad the clay season is over now though and bring on the grass. Well done to everyone that made a profit this tournament. :cheers

Followed you on this one, and it somehow managed to come through. :lol Didn't look like winning for about 2hrs and 45mins of the 3 hrs. Thanks mate! :cheers
No worries ;) :nana :dude Federer should have won the first anyway, so the bet was well deserved. ;) :dude

Of correct tips. You've not done so badly yourself ;)
Cheers mate, don't want to be an arse, but don't think your 90% is accurate;)

Well it was an estimate' date=' what is it then? 80-85?[/quote'] Well I've just gone through the thread quickly and not counting the dodgy accumulators I say you've posted 7 winners and 13 losers. 35%;)

Made over 400 quid on those "dodgy accumulators" :D Well the trebles :D
Hope the singles didn't cut into that too much:tongue2