** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - The French Open

Re: Tennis - The French Open

French Open Final - Federer vs Nadal - First set over 9.5 games - 8/13 - Medium stakes Paddy Power Most first set matches between these 2 have always been close if you look over the years. One determining factor for me is the way in which Federer is serving, I don't see Nadal getting near his serve for the first set, he'll need to get himself pumped up and get a feeling of how to read it well. If worse comes to worse Nadal will be the one thats broken, as long as he's not the one serving second, the over 9.5 handicap should be fine.
WIN :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana Just.....

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The safest and most reliable high money bet would be over 3.5 sets in the Federer and Nadal match. lol Had I not invested in an Iphone 4 with my winnings, I almost definitily would have thrown a heap of money on over 3.5 sets. I best recommend that to anyone looking to bet big, Its an absolute cert, Federer's serve will keep him close enough to Nadal in atleast one set and enough so that'll he'll sneak a set. If Federer's the one on top well, you just know Nadal will have the will to win atleast 1 ... and who knows, it may even turn into a 5 set epic. Not making this bet but my recommendation.

Nadal vs Federer - Over 3.5 sets - 1/2 - RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STAKES - 10/10

let's hope not too many people followed this.

The safest and most reliable high money bet would be over 3.5 sets in the Federer and Nadal match. lol Had I not invested in an Iphone 4 with my winnings, I almost definitily would have thrown a heap of money on over 3.5 sets. I best recommend that to anyone looking to bet big, Its an absolute cert, Federer's serve will keep him close enough to Nadal in atleast one set and enough so that'll he'll sneak a set. If Federer's the one on top well, you just know Nadal will have the will to win atleast 1 ... and who knows, it may even turn into a 5 set epic. Not making this bet but my recommendation.

Nadal vs Federer - Over 3.5 sets - 1/2 - RIDICULOUSLY HIGH STAKES - 10/10

Followed you on this one, and it somehow managed to come through. :lol Didn't look like winning for about 2hrs and 45mins of the 3 hrs. Thanks mate! :cheers

Tomorrow is D-Day for me then, and I'm desperately hoping for a good day to end on a high. If it goes wrong, well it goes really wrong. Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer- Federer -5.5 aces handicap- 5/6 Ladbrokes- 10/10- WIN Rafael Nadal vs Roger Federer- Over 7.5 breaks of serve- 5/6 Ladbrokes- (4/10)- WIN
12 breaks of serve in total and Federer wins the ace battle 11-4. Really good final as well so all in all a perfect finish, although probably would have preferred Fed to win it. Anyways a final overall of +2.21 which is better than a loss but quite disappointed I didn't end up with a much healthier profit as at one stage I was up by around 18 units. However take that on the chin and be thankful I've not had a loss for the tournament. Glad the clay season is over now though and bring on the grass. Well done to everyone that made a profit this tournament. :cheers

Well it was an estimate' date=' what is it then? 80-85?[/quote'] Well I've just gone through the thread quickly and not counting the dodgy accumulators I say you've posted 7 winners and 13 losers. 35%;)