** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - The French Open

Re: Tennis - The French Open

I'm going in on Lucie Hradecka to beat Anastasija Sevastova 2-0 at evens. Hradecka is a better player that Sevastova and leads the h2h 1-0 (she won in straight sets in 2007). She's been playing well recently and won a challenger in Prague 2 weeks ago then did well enough in Strasbourg before losing to Bartoli. Sevastova is carrying a foot injury and since she picked it up she hasn't won a match going down in straight sets to Li in Madrid then last week she was shocked by Ursula Radwanksa (the bad one). She's also lost in straight set to Kanepi, Pavlyuchenkova, Radwanska (the good one) and Jankovic in her tournaments prior to injury. Edit - forgot to mention that Sevastova is also suffering from a viral infection (or was last week).
Silly b***h cruised the first set then allowed herself to be broken 4 times in the second. Took the third 6-1. Infuriating. I've currently got in-running bets on Harrison (+9.5), Nadal (-6.5) and Stevens (2-0 v Baltacha) if they all go down it'll have been a bad day :cry

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silly b***h cruised the first set then allowed herself to be broken 4 times in the second. Took the third 6-1. Infuriating. I've currently got in-running bets on Harrison (+9.5), Nadal (-6.5) and Stevens (2-0 v Baltacha) if they all go down it'll have been a bad day :cry
Harrison handicap won. Nadal handicap missed by one game and Stevens fell apart. She went a break up twice in the first set but then fell apart. Too much for her. I'll oppose Baltacha in R2 though. Hasn't been as bad as it could have been today and I won't be put off taking some in-play lines I want if they come up. Won't be getting involved in straight set betting on the women's draw though - too many clowns :lol

WIN - Alexandr Dolgopolov -8.5 games @ 1.926 with Pinnacle wee fancy LOSS - Nicolas Almagro -8 games AH @ 2.25 with Pinnacle average joe WIN - Jurgen Melzer -7 games AH @ 1.84 with Pinnacle average joe LOSS - Grigor Dimitrov +2.5 games AH @ 2.02 with Pinnacle tiddler
Very scratchy day again. The main bet came in easily enough. Schuettler was pitiful on serve and appeared, as expected, pretty jaded. Melzer's facile victory merely covers a disasterous match of tennis played by Almagro. The Spaniard had more chances than a game of Monopoly to at the very least equal the handicap yet, suffered a mental capitulation befitting of him. I thought he was over that. Evidently not. I suspect he cost a few people cash today. Dimitrov, which was a speculative bet, never really threatened Chardy. The day ended in a plus but we're talking small margins.

Well I took one ages ago and was waiting for the markets to become available on a few others but Bet365 are being lazy again and I can't be arsed to stay up for them so will have a look in the morning. Anyways just the one so far. Alexandr Dolgopolov vs Rainer Schuettler- Dolgoplolov- 7.5 handicap- 8/11 Bet365- (5/10)- WIN
Dolgopolov always too strong for Schuettler. Probably should have lumped a bit more on that.

Had a look and taken two more then today. One for the men, and the other on the women's side of things. Kevin Anderson vs Nicolas Mahut- Mahut +3.5 handicap- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10)- LOSS Andrea Petkovic vs Bojana Jovanovski- Over 19.5 games- Evens Bet365- (4/10)- WIN
Putting the overs as a win which it will be if it's completed, will change the P/L accordingly if it isn't. Unfortunately Anderson's serve was too much for Mahut and big Kev pulled out the big first serve to get him out of trouble to lose the handicap. Anyways after today, end up with -1.37 after AlMUGRO proved his name sake right. Still in disbelief at his choke, should have brought the handicap in for Atko let alone keep alive the outright bet. Overall it brings me to +15.78. Let's hope that the days for chokers have well and truly gone.

Re: Tennis - The French Open Still waiting on a few women's markets, but like the look of 2 for the men. Maxime Teixeira vs Roger Federer- Under 27.5 games- 8/11 Bet365- (5/10) Been a while since I've taken anything in a Federer match but feel he will be too strong for his French opponent today. Teixeira virtually plays only challenger events and when facing higher quality opponents he generally struggles to get many games out of them. In the 2 ATP events he's gone in for this year he hasn't made it through the qualifiers, and his first round opponent Millot, who also plays mainly challengers, is ranked outside the top 100 and still only managed to beat him in 5 tightish sets. Not sure what his fitness will be like but the crowd should give him a boost. However, this isn't another challenger opponent he is facing. He's playing the greatest player to have ever played the game, and although he isn't the player he was a couple of years back, he still has enough quality and experience to deal with the home underdog and show how good he still is. He overcame Lopez impressively in my eyes, as it could have been another tricky encounter between the two, but Fedex came through it well and I'd expect him to have very few problems here. Hard for me to see Federer not winning this by at least a 6-3 6-3 6-3 scoreline so I'll take the unders over the handicap. Marsel Ilhan vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez- Lopez -7 handicap- 10/11 Bet365- (4/10) This one I was always going to take and although Bet365's standard handicap is at the (6.5) handicap, I'd fancy Lopez to win this one with plenty to spare so I've taken the slightly higher handicap with a better price. I backed him with the handicap in the first round which he narrowly covered against Kendrick and I fancy tomorrow to be even more comfortable for the Spaniard. Ilhan started the season in terrible form on the hard courts, and his form hasn't improved greatly on the clay. He's only made the quarters in challenger events, whilst failing to make the ATP first rounds. He is in the main draw here as a lucky loser after losing in qualification, and then he just about scraped past Tommy Haas even though it was the American's first match for over a year. To drop a set there really makes me struggle to see him making much of an impression tomorrow against GGL and I fancy Lopez to better last years performance here and make it into round 3 without too many worries or fuss.

Re: Tennis - The French Open YESTERDAY OVER 60 units in one day:nana:nana:nana Waiting for the next big day.. Sport Tennis Event Stosur - Halep Selection Stosur -7.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.50 Reasoning In my opinion this match can be really easy for Samantha. Stosur in last season here played against Halep and won 7-5, 6-1, but in first set missed many good chances for break points. In this year balls and surface is faster I see low number of break points for Halep, maybe without. Stosur is final defender from last year, in first round beat Benesova with 7 games margin, Iveta played great match, but Stosur been too good, too hard, too strong. Halep beat funny on clay surface Kudryavtseva, I see easy win for Samantha here. 6-1, 6-2. ------- Sport Tennis Event Kuznetsova - Begu Selection Kuznetsova -6.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.25 Reasoning Kuznetsova for me in straight sets. Few weeks ago Kuznetsova lost against Begu in three sets in Marbella SemiFinal. This is perfect time to make big revange. Kuznetsova have more experience in grand slams, in past making big results here. In first round beat without any problems in-form Rybarikova and show really good tennis. Begu in first round beat Rezai 6-3, 6-3, but where is Rezai in this moment? OUT OF TOP200 level or more? Begu serving really poor, only 42% first serves in. I see lot of break points for Kuzy. 6-2, 6-2 --------- Sport Tennis Event Andreev - Tsonga Selection Andreev +4.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.75 Reasoning For me this match can be really, really close, maybe 5 setter here? Who know.. Andreev played one time against Tsonga, Indian Wells 2009 and won 7-5, 6-4. Andreev here in past making great results, feel good at the Roland Garros courts. In first round in this year destroy other French player Florent Serra in three sets and show great first serve and strong forehand, like always. I don't see too many break points for Tsonga in this game. Tsonga play good match against Hajek, but Hajek don't have power to rivalisation against guys like Jo-Wilfried. Close sets, TB or something is propably here. Andreev minimum one set. ------ Sport Tennis Event Benneteau - Ferrer Selection Benneteau +7.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.00 Reasoning For me this match can be closer than many peoples think.. Benneteau is home player, I see big support from the crowd. This guy is really experience and know very good this courts. Benneteau is very good server and is not easy to break. In first round lost first set against Machado, but in next three show big class and won without any problems. Ferrer in first round destroy Nieminen, but Jarkko not play the best tennis. Ferrer always don't feel good against technique players like Julien, I see troubles. Off course, David can took 3:0, but I can't see trash here. --------- Sport Tennis Event Rufin - Monfils Selection Rufin +5.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.00 Reasoning For me Rufin can take minimum one set here, I believe it. Rufin is great talent of French tennis, TOP100 in future, no doubts in this. In first round played against other French player - Adrian Mannarino(TOP50) and beat this guy in three sets and show class tennis and really hard to break serve. Monfils in first round concended set against Phau, in first three sets for me Phau been better than Gael, only in last set Monfils eat this guy, but Phau looked really tired. Two French players at the court, I see close, long match, maybe 5 setter? ---------- Sport Tennis Event Kavcic - Del Potro Selection Kavcic +6.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.20 Reasoning I see problems in this match for Juan Martin del Potro. Kavcic is good player. Kavcic is TOP30 material in future, hard working at the tennis, making progress in every week. In first round eat in three sets other gifted guy Gulbis, Kavcic serving on the very high level. Been very good in defense and not making many unforced errors. Del Potro isn't 100% fit and this is not secret. In first match against 'wood' Karlovic concended one set and won with exactly 6 games margin. Kavcic is better baseliner than Karlo and I see more problems. 4 sets for Potro? ------ Sport Tennis Event Schiavone - Dolonts Selection Schiavone -8.5 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 25/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 4.00 Reasoning Schiavone in my opinion can lose here one or two games, really. H2H, in October 2010 in Russia at the St.Petersburg court Schiavone won 6-0, 6-0. In first round here Dolonts beat very poor on clay Keathavong in three sets and in this match concended 8 serve games and made 11 double faults. Schiavone in first round destroy USA girl Oudin 6-2, 6-0, defending title here and don't want wast energy in matches like this. I see next 6-0, 6-0 for Schiavone, why not ?:)

Sport Tennis
Event Montanes vs. Ramirez
Selection Montanes (-7.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.50
Reasoning Well, this IMO is the best pick for today as I see the most sure and high value here. Albert Montanes will play against his compatriot Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo, a player who defeated Marin Cilic in three sets and got clear overrated after that game. There are no doubts that Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo did played some decent tennis, but he didn't showed nothing special on the court as there was all about only Cilic's unforced errors, three times higher than Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo's errors. Montanes is a greta clay-courter who possess a great experience on this surface, he is a dangerous opponent for any top player on clay and playing against Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo the things should be much easier for him. All in all, there is not too much to say about Montanes here as there is all about Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo who got clear overrated after his huge suprise victory against Cilic. Great Value. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Halep vs. Stosur
Selection Halep (+6.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 1.97
Reasoning Well, Simona Halep will play agin at Frenh Open against Samantha Stosur. Last year these two players have played against each other and the result at the end was 7-5 6-1 for Stosur. Speaking about that game I would like to mentionate that Halep had some real chances of winning the first set and maybe in this situation the game could had another story, but you never know. Certain is that Halep is a good player on clay, she possess a good attack which can always trouble a lot Stosur's not stable defence. Halep is a young talented player who is playing her best tennis certain on clay and IMO this line is just too high for a game like this one. Stosur can attack very well, no doubts but as I have mentionated her defence is not the best one, so she could face some real problems against Halep's attack. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Georges vs. Safarova
Selection Georges (-5.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.00
Reasoning Well, this game will really going to be a very intersting one as both players can play some very nice tennis on this surface. Lucie Safarova is a left-handed player who can serve very well and can hit some very nice winners, the same style is available for Juia Georges who the same in going for the winners every time she has the chance. The single difference between these two players is that Georges besdies the fact the she possess better qualities in the attack, she can also compete much much better from the defence point of view, thing so important in tennis. Georges defeated very difficult players as Wozniacki twice, Stosur or Azarenka. All these wins clear speak about her real level at the moment. Georges possess all the qualities for being in the first three in WTA Rating. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Begu vs. Kuznetsova
Selection Kuzentsova (-6.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.25
Reasoning Well, our today's odds surely have a lot of do with the last game between these two players, no doubts about that as Irina-Camelia Begu defeated in three sets Svetlana Kuznetsova at Marbella. Speaking about that game I just have to mentionate that the russian player purely didn't played not even closer to her real level, there were so many unforced errors in her play and the romanian player managed to get the victory due to all those errors. Now, the situation is just another one as Svetlana Kuznetsova is playing her normal tennis and in normal conditions she should surely have all the control for this game as she will play against Begu, a player not difficult at all for her level. Svetlana Kuznetsova can play amazing tennis on clay and now that she has started to play agin stable we should go on her side. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Tsonga vs. Andreev
Selection Tsonga (-8.5) GH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 25/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.20
Reasoning Well, Igor Andreev defeated the frenchman Florent Serra in straight sets in a game where he did looked clear the better player on teh court. There are no doubts that Andreev did played much better than Serra, but I just have to mentionate that the frenchman has played some tennis with a lot of errors and it was more due to the increased number of the opponent's errors than a full deserved victory. Andreev is not in good form since a very long period already, the last season he did played a much better season, but in 2011 he is playing with so many errors and is not the stable player to be trusted at all. Andreev will play today against another frenchman Tsonga, a player that has showed a good form here at French Open in his first game against Hajek. Tsonga's form is much better at the moment than Adnreev's ones and also Jo is clear a better player on clay, so visible advantages for Tsonga here. Good Luck!

Re: Tennis - The French Open I've taken Rodionova (-150, east39) to get past Gallovits. Though they're h2h reads 1:1 (both matches being played in 2005) I do think the Austrian is on a higher level. Rodionova easily got past Petrova in Rd1, while Petrova handled Gallovits easily earlier this clay season. It looks like since they're last meetings yrs ago, Rodionova has become at least a solid player on the wta tour, while Gallovits still does most of her trade on the challenger circuit. good luck, it may be tight but i fancy Rodionova to nick it. She knocked out Zvonarava here in this round last year.

Re: Tennis - The French Open tailing the idea of Kavcic causing troubles to Del Potro: Kavcic (CRO) vs Del Potro (ARG): Over 29.5 games @2,100 Pinnacle and adding Kukushkin (KAZ) vs Youzhnyi (RUS): Kukushkin @3,480 Pinnacle Youzhny is on his declining path lately. This year since his loss against Rochus in Miami, he is unbelievably shaky in his matches and is making far too many unforced errors. Kukushkin, on the nother hand, is on his way up an playing solid tennis on clay, with good serve and nice defence. He already did beat Youzhny in the end of last year in St Petersburg final (though that was on I-hard, the favourite Kukushkin surface). Both were playing last week in Dusseldorf, and while Kukushkin lost to Chela and won against Querrey (and unknown Lindell), Youzhnyi lost to Kohlschreiber and Troicki, and won with Marcel Granollers. IMO the result is a coin flip, and the odds are reflecting the ranking position. 3,48 is way too much overpricing Youzhnyi, so I am happy to take it.

Kukushkin (KAZ) vs Youzhnyi (RUS): Kukushkin @3' date=480 Pinnacle Youzhny is on his declining path lately. This year since his loss against Rochus in Miami, he is unbelievably shaky in his matches and is making far too many unforced errors. Kukushkin, on the nother hand, is on his way up an playing solid tennis on clay, with good serve and nice defence. He already did beat Youzhny in the end of last year in St Petersburg final (though that was on I-hard, the favourite Kukushkin surface). Both were playing last week in Dusseldorf, and while Kukushkin lost to Chela and won against Querrey (and unknown Lindell), Youzhnyi lost to Kohlschreiber and Troicki, and won with Marcel Granollers. IMO the result is a coin flip, and the odds are reflecting the ranking position. 3,48 is way too much overpricing Youzhnyi, so I am happy to take it.
I find it very hard to argue with this bet. Kukushkin's lack of tangible form on clay would be my main concern in terms of an outright but the plus is well priced at 5.5 games. Youzhny's really been in shocking form, however, and Kukushkin will be confident. Could be a shrewd bet.

Re: Tennis - The French Open Hi guys, 2 more picks for the French Open tomorrow: ATP: KUBOT TO DEFEAT BERLOCQ @ 2 on willhill ATP: SIMON TO DEFEAT CHARDY @ 1.37 on pinnaclesports Kubot will have 2 days to recover after his great 5 sets win yesterday against Almagro and he is a better player than Berlocq. Just 2 weeks ago in Rome a solid win for Kubot. Chardy has good serve and great forehand but Simon is such a good counter attacking player who will force Chardy into a lot of unforced errors. [url=http://www.winningtipster.com/]

Wozniacki is bloody awful' date= I'll chop my cock off if she wins the French. Looks like Safarova has choked aswell, she was totally dominating that one.
Know who I'm rooting for to win it now then ;)

Re: Tennis - The French Open I've always disliked you mate :lol. Yeah for the past couple of months she's been dodgy. Thought she would have at least made one quarter appearence on clay but she's been beaten by really average players. Bit worrying but she'll be back to win Wimbledon ;).

Re: Tennis - The French Open Sorry this is so close to match start time but I've only just decided to pull the trigger. I'm going for Petzschner (-3.5) to beat Darcis (10/11 -Bet365). Darcis hasn't beaten anyone of note on clay this year and will have to rely on his serve to get him through today. He managed to get past an under par Llodra in the first round but I'm backing Petzschner to have his number today. May be some close sets but expect Petz to come through and cover in the end.

Re: Tennis - The French Open Considering Jankovic/Pavlyuschenkova to bt Razzano/Cornet low odds, but probably should be free money. Neither pair plays together too often, but Jankovic/Pavly is clearly class above Frenchies, and (I know it's really mean to consider things like this) Razzano will hardly concentrate on the match due to the recent death of her fiancee. Any opinions?

Re: Tennis - The French Open I've taken the same view, at $1.30 Sportsbet, based on the ranking differences and Razzano's performance in her singles loss yesterday. She is showing great heart to play but she was clearly distracted, particularly in the 2nd set. Given the low odds, have used it in a couple of multies. GL.

Re: Tennis - The French Open Okay chaps, brace yourself for an essay. Day 5 could be brilliant, or it could be a sore one on the wallet. Albert Ramos v Robin Soderling - Robin Soderling -9 games AH @ 1.813 with Pinnacle 6pts Let's kick things off with Robin Soderling, last year's finalist. He certainly looked a bit rusty against Ryan Harrison yesterday, but I don't think he enjoyed being off the showcourts. I actually think he's got a very good chance of wiping the floor with Albert Ramos tomorrow. Ramos is a typical Spanish claycourter. He spars all day from the back of the court and hunts for angles but doesn't have much firepower to beat players. That's where I think he'll be punished by Soderling. The Swede has the serve and the juice off the ground to hit through Ramos, whose defences are average at best. I also think Soderling has a stamina advantage here too. Ramos came through the qualifiers and then played five unconvincing sets with Javier Marti. I expect him to be fatigued for this one. The handicap is set at -9 games, which I like. Soderling has it in him to win well and cover the line. This will be my biggest tennis bet of the day. Lukasz Kubot v Carlos Berlocq - Lukasz Kubot @ 1.83 with Stan James 4pts Lukasz Kubot is also a qualifier, and he also played five sets in his last match, so conventional fitness logic would suggest Carlos Berlocq is the man to back in their R2 encounter. Not for me - I'm going to go with the Pole. Kubot showed more brass than a door knob to come back from two sets down to beat Nicolas Almagro. Wonderful result for him, and I think he can keep the bandwagon rolling against Berlocq. A couple of things sway this for me. Conditions are perfect for Kubot. He moves well on clay yet likes conditions quick, and with the balls light and conducive to big hitting, his serve-volley tactics should work again for him. Moreover, Kubot leads the H2H 2-0 and won only a few weeks ago against Berlocq on clay. The Argentine is a handy man on this surface, but he's a bit ropey on serve and evidently doesn't like Kubot's game. Take the win with a bookie who voids retirements in case Kubot's goosed after the Almagro match, but odds of 1.83 taste good to me. I'll tuck in. Antonio Veic v Nikolay Davydenko - Nikolay Davydenko -7.5 games @ 1.877 with Pinnacle4pts Continuing the eastern European flavour, Nikolay Davydenko's got a nice draw against Croatia's Antonio Veic. I haven't seen Veic play for a while but he came through the qualies and was leading against Pablo Cuevas before the Uruguayan retired hurt. He's probably playing pretty well right now. Not sure his A-game will be enough to get near Davydenko though. This is a good chance for the Russian to make R3 of a Slam and gain some ranking points. Veic is inferior to Davydenko in every department. I can see him producing error after error as Davydenko moves him around the court. He was pretty emphatic in taking out Denis Gremelmayr in the last round, and was ruthless when chances came his way. Davydenko's produced some odd results lately but I expect him focused and motivated in a Slam situation. Veic, I am sure, will be delighted with the run and money he's made. Time for him to go home. Handicap's set at -7.5 games, and that's fine for me. Tobias Kamke v Viktor Troicki - Viktor Troicki -7.5 games @ 1.901 with Pinnacle 4pts Viktor Troicki's another whose handicap has been set at -7.5 games in his match with Tobias Kamke. Troicki's won me a lot of cash this year and I'll happily go back to the well in this one. Kamke's a pretty similar player to Troicki's last opponent, Julian Reister. Quite surprised the young German made it past Olivier Rochus in R1 but I reckon this is the end of the road for him. Troicki served bullets in his first match. The quicker conditions suit him - he notched up 20 aces against Reister and that's an almost impossible attribute for Kamke to live with. Troicki, as I said earlier in the week, has improved massively in the last year, and I trust him to come through any scares against another player who is inferior to him in most facets. Troicki, again, should cover the handicap set against his name. Kevin Anderson v Juan Ignacio Chela - Kevin Anderson +5.5 games @ 1.943 with Pinnacle 4pts I am very surprised to see the plus so big on Kevin Anderson in his match with Juan Ignacio Chela. It's been set at 5.5 games, which I find generous. Chela is playing very well at the moment, but I think he'll have a match on his hands with Anderson. The South African's got the serve to get him out of trouble and get plenty of points, more so in these quicker than usual conditions. He's also perfectly adequate off the deck, and is capable of asking Chela questions. The Argentine is on a nice run of form through the last few weeks and I do expect him to win this one, but it ought to be close. He beat John Inser easily a few weeks back and I suspect that's why he's been set where he is by the bookies, but Anderson is better than Isner rally-wise and conditions are different to Rome. I just feel Anderson is more than able to take a set off Chela or keep them all very close. Lukas Rosol v Jurgen Melzer - Jurgen Mezler -7.5 games @ 1.99 with Pinnacle 4pts Finally (deep breath), I'll have another piece of Jurgen Melzer. Another fairly hefty handicap at -7.5 games, but he's playing Lukas Rosol, who is going to be a tired man after qualifiers and then a brutish five-setter with Edouard Roger-Vasselin. He wasn't impressive in that match and he should struggle with Melzer, who played well yesterday and has a lot to play for here in Paris. He's been in average form recently but Rosol offers him another match to hone his game. Rosol serves well but after that, he gets punished off the ground. If Melzer gets a read on his serve, something I expect him to do, I don't give Rosol much of a chance. I envisage one tight set, a little bit like the Andreas Beck match, but after that I think Melzer will motor. That'll be me. Promise. Good luck :ok

Re: Tennis - The French Open Jeez mate, definitely going to give that a read before bed ;). On a serious note, agreed with Troicki and Melzer but I wouldn't trust Soderling with a handicap at hte minute. Last few viewings of the Swede haven't impressed me at all but hopefully tomorrow he can change that. And think you mean Harrison instead of Sweeting, even the best make mistakes as we see.

Jeez mate' date=' definitely going to give that a read before bed ;). On a serious note, agreed with Troicki and Melzer but I wouldn't trust Soderling with a handicap at hte minute. Last few viewings of the Swede haven't impressed me at all but hopefully tomorrow he can change that. [b']And think you mean Harrison instead of Sweeting, even the best make mistakes as we see.
Fixed. Let's hope it's the only mistake in that post ... :tongue2

Still waiting on a few women's markets, but like the look of 2 for the men. Maxime Teixeira vs Roger Federer- Under 27.5 games- 8/11 Bet365- (5/10)- WIN Marsel Ilhan vs Guillermo Garcia-Lopez- Lopez -7 handicap- 10/11 Bet365- (4/10) LOSS
Federer was superb today, he may suprise people here in Paris. GGL can't comment on as I didn't see the match. Although needing 5 sets against Ilhan is a pretty poor show. Probably oppose him in the next round. -0.37 for me today then- nothing really. Leaves me on +15.41. Tomorrow as Atko said could me make/break day though.