** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara> Santos = 1 (2.10) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 Ceara position 16° points 35 Santos position 10° points 48 Preview: Ceara: Injured: Diego Sacoman (defender 12 / 0), Erivélton (defender 17 / 0), Michel (midfielder 19 / 2). Santos: Injured: Alison (forward 1 / 0), Elano(midfielder 17/11). The Ceara has a score in the home of w7-d4-l5 goals scored 27 goals against 19 while Santos has a score out of the house w4-d3-l9 goals scored 20 goals against 28. The Ceara is struggling to avoid relegation as there are only 5 games at the end of the season. Santos coach for this game will send in the reserves for the field so that its players may experience some physical problems seen in the month of December 8 to 18 must participate in the Club World Cup in Japan. So given that Santos will field a second team in the large grounds of the visiting team to avoid relegation with a win I think of Ceara. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara - Santos 20:00CET That is true that Santos coach Muricy Ramalho will use mixed line up for the game against Ceara, players such as winger Anderson Carvalho and defender Vinicius Simon will have real oportunity to show their class against Ceara. I said earlier that Santos is team full of stars in youngster squad and all them said to national newspapers they will give their blood on the pitch as two more place left for young players for World Club champioship. I belive in this Santos again. Fair odds 1.80 Santos (+0.5) AH @1.94 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Ceara - Santos 20:00CET That is true that Santos coach Muricy Ramalho will use mixed line up for the game against Ceara, players such as winger Anderson Carvalho and defender Vinicius Simon will have real oportunity to show their class against Ceara. I said earlier that Santos is team full of stars in youngster squad and all them said to national newspapers they will give their blood on the pitch as two more place left for young players for World Club champioship. I belive in this Santos again. Fair odds 1.80 Santos (+0.5) AH @1.94 pinnacle 4/10
nice call mate so what yours advice for games between icasa vs salguero ac:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Coritiba>Flamengo=over (1.75) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 Coritiba position 9° points 48 Flamengo position 5° points 55 Preview: Coritiba: suspended: Eltinho (defender 16 / 0), Jonas (defender 29 / 1). Flamengo: Injured: Botinelli (midfielder 26 / 5), Luiz Antonio (striker 9 / 0); Suspended: Alex Silva (defender 13 / 0). Coritiba has a score in-house w10-d4-l2 36 goals scored 36 goals against 13 for Flamengo and has a score out of the house w6-d7-l3 goals scored 28 goals against 26. Coritiba at home is tricky to deal with a team is second in performance and has the best attack in the house. Flamengo is still in the running in the fight for the title, however, must absolutely win this game for this still saw that the draw is of little use. So the coach will field a front-wheel training with Thiago Neves, Ronaldinho and Deivid. So I think this is a game with many goals from actions. Quote of the sign falling over a lot of books. When playing at home, Coritiba has never lost against Flamengo in the last five meetings. Records away from home this season for Flamengo: 6-7-3. In the last 5 games with Coritiba playing at home, Coritiba won 5 times, I have matched Flamengo has won 0 and 0. The goal difference is 15-2 in favor of Coritiba. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Vasco da Gama v Botafogo Vasco's odds look too high to me at 2.6. Vasco are unbeaten at home for 13 league games (8 wins and 5 draws). Botafogo's league record for the last 13 away games is won 5, drawn 1, lost 7 Vasco are 2nd in the league, behind Corinthians on goal difference. Botafogo are 3 points behind on 5th http://www.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2011/regular-season/ I have seen both sides play recently, and been more impressed with Vasco. I would have thought Vasco's odds for this game should be around 2.0, so 2.6 looks like good value to me. Bet 365 have priced both sides at the same price of 2.6. Lower risk bets are: Vasco AH 0 @ 1.9 Vasco AH +0.5 @ 1.475

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Cruzeiro - Internacional 22:00CET All tickets has been sold out at Arena Alligator in Minas Gerias state, stqadium is full and everybody came to see Cruzeiro win in fight against relegation. With some modified line up Cruzeiro manager Vagner Mancini will use 4-4-2 instead so far 3-5-2 sheme. He will be without defender Maurício Victorino and midfielder Charles who is suspended. Good news is that Naldo and Léo will be at the back and in front Anselmo Ramon (8 goals) will give place to Wellingtion Paulista (1 goal). The line up is strong and this players can beat Internacional who is in safe position but will fight for Copa Libertadores spot. As for the guests, they will be without four key players for this confrontation, striker Leandro Damião is out (13 goals), defenders Ilsinho (former Sao Paulo, 2 goals), Kleber (2 goals) and Juan. Fair -0.5 line Cruzeiro (-0.25) AH @1.94 Ladbrokes 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Vasco - Botafogo 22:00CET Both sides has great motivation for this duel, stadium will be full and i realy expecting many goals to be scored this time. Everyone wants to win, everyone wanting beautifull football and i bet it will be. Botafogo manager Caio Junior will use two man in front which is ofensive sheme. At Vasco good news is back of two great midfielders Felipe (3 goals) and Jumar. My line is 2.75 Over 2.5 goals @2.05 188bet 3/10

Ceara - Santos 20:00CET That is true that Santos coach Muricy Ramalho will use mixed line up for the game against Ceara, players such as winger Anderson Carvalho and defender Vinicius Simon will have real oportunity to show their class against Ceara. I said earlier that Santos is team full of stars in youngster squad and all them said to national newspapers they will give their blood on the pitch as two more place left for young players for World Club champioship. I belive in this Santos again. Fair odds 1.80 Santos (+0.5) AH @1.94 pinnacle 4/10
Followed you with this tip heavily Bagzi. Would you believe Ceara were as low as 1.75 to win at the start of the game, all due to the news of the team line-up for Santos. I couldn't refuse, especially with your tip in my knowledge. So thank you Bagzi. :clap

Bagzi the killer bokie.. Thanks bagzi,i follow you tip.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD great with Santos Bagzi, you are the only user in internet that I read that went with Santos in this match and you were right. Youngs players of Santos were with high motivation and they are really good players, but the missed penalti could change everything

Vasco da Gama v Botafogo Vasco's odds look too high to me at 2.6. Vasco are unbeaten at home for 13 league games (8 wins and 5 draws). Botafogo's league record for the last 13 away games is won 5, drawn 1, lost 7 Vasco are 2nd in the league, behind Corinthians on goal difference. Botafogo are 3 points behind on 5th http://www.soccerway.com/national/brazil/serie-a/2011/regular-season/ I have seen both sides play recently, and been more impressed with Vasco. I would have thought Vasco's odds for this game should be around 2.0, so 2.6 looks like good value to me. Bet 365 have priced both sides at the same price of 2.6. Lower risk bets are: Vasco AH 0 @ 1.9 Vasco AH +0.5 @ 1.475
Result: Vasco 2 Botafogo 0 It wasn't as easy as the scoreline suggests. I watched most of the first half and some of the second. I learned it was a Rio de Janeiro derby which perhaps explains partly why the odds were even for both teams. Botafogo seemed to have plenty of fans there by the sound of it, and they attacked early on, winning a succession of corners and coming very close to taking the lead. Vasco didn't look convincing. But they did look dangerous on the counter, and took the lead with a great counter attack after about half an hour. Then they missed a penalty. In the second half, Botafogo faded a bit, and Vasco scored a second and seemed to control the game after that despite having a man sent off.

Wednesday 16 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Botafogo FR (22:30 GMT) 3.6 3.5 2.32 99.45 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v São Paulo FC (22:30 GMT) 2.65 3.45 2.6 105.18 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Grêmio FBPA (22:30 GMT) 1.76 3.65 4.71 105.45 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:30 GMT) 1.65 3.75 5.48 105.52 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Cruzeiro EC (23:50 GMT) 2.6 3.45 2.69 104.62 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v SC Corinthians (23:50 GMT) 3 3.45 2.55 101.53 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Vasco da Gama (23:50 GMT) 2.6 3.4 2.7 104.91 %
Thursday 17 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Coritiba FC (22:30 GMT) 2.15 3.45 3.3 105.80 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Figueirense FC (22:30 GMT) 2 3.45 3.93 104.43 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Atlético Goianiense (22:30 GMT) 1.7 3.65 5.51 104.37 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo - Figueirense 23:30CET After defeat vs Coritiba in away game by 2-0 title hope are a bit redused for Flamengo, but fight for Copa Libertadores are now the main goal of the season for home side according to manager Vanderlei Luxemburgo and all his players. Striker Deivid said that title race isn´t over yet and they need to win last four matches, if not at least to get Copa Libertadores spot, this is a must. All other players are focused on championship matches and train very hard to achieve their main goal. For this game great news is that defender Alex Silva is back to starting line up after serving suspension. Figueirense is great in past several games, but with Flamengo at home ground i don´t belive they have anything to do. Fair odds @1.80 Flamengo (-0.5) AH @1.92 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Avai - Cruzeiro 00:50CET With very good chance to finish in the next round of Championship relegated to Second Division, Avaí have trouble assembling the team that will go to field against Cruzeiro, after last three defeats in a row players are low moraled and unsatisfied knowing difficulty of staying in the league. In addition main key left defender Daniel is out of the game - suspended. On the side of Cruzeiro we have great time at the moment, superb morale and good form. The first match between the two sides ended 5-0 in Cruzeiro favour. Fair line -0.25. Cruzeiro (0) AH @1.92 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense> Gremio = 1 (1.67) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Fluminense position 4° points 56 Gremio position 11° points 47 Preview: Fluminense: Injured: Digào (defender 10 / 0), Gum (defender 24 / 0); Suspended: Edinho (midfielder 31 / 1). Gremio: Injured: André Lima (striker 24 / 9), Escudero (midfielder 29 / 4), Julio Cesar (defender 16 / 0); Suspended: Fabio Rochemback (midfielder 30 / 1). Fluminense has a score in the home of w11-d0-l6 goals scored 30 goals against 18 while Gremio has a score out of the house w4-d3-l10 goals scored 12 goals against 28. Fluminense has lost the last game away from home against Atletico Mineiro with a score of 2-1. They are 5 points behind the first place and if you still want to have the chance to fight for the championship must absolutely win this game as the home team is already Libertadores Cup. The home team prefers offensive game especially when playing at home. Gremio has no objective area.The and tonight will play against Fluminense with four major players absent. The prevalence of the home team is evident, a sign recommended 1. 1 Quote of the sign down on many books. Last season, Fluminense won both games against Gremio (2-0 home and 2-1 away from home). Record at home this season for Fluminense: 11-0-6. A year ago, Gremio was 6 in the standings with his 53 points. Now it's 11 with 47 points. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Palmeiras vs Vasco Great defensive play for both these teams! Plameiras and Vasco have the best defensives in the league. But things are a little bit different if we look to the last results as both teams conceded goals. That shouldn’t worry in the perspective of taking this bet as, on the other side, both teams have problems in scoring goals also. Vasco wasn’t clever enough in last away games and lost important points. Palmeiras were also in trouble in last games, managed to score just once to weaker teams in Brazil, expect maybe the last game with Gremio when they have scored 2. Tonight Vasco will come for a win here. But will not play at all an opened game. A draw is much better than a draw as also Corinthians are having a hard match in Fortaleza with Ceara. Vasco managed to score in Serie A through his defenders. Vasco have scored just 2 goals in last 4 matches in Serie A. Palmeiras were able to score just one goal per game in last 15 games and won just once. Will be hard for them to score tonight against Vasco. Normally I should go under 1.5 goals in this match or to pick Vasco 0 AH. I will stay with this under 2 goals as it looks safer to me than the choices mentioned. Enjoy! under 2 goals @ 2.44 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD International> Bahia=over (1.80) Eurobet stake 5 / 10 International position 9° points 51 Bahia position 14° points 42 Preview: International: Injured: Rodrigo (defender 3 / 0), Jo (forward 15 / 2); Suspended: Elton (midfielder 16 / 0); absent (for international commitments) Guinazu (midfielder 27 / 0). Bahia: injured: Avino (defender 17 / 1); suspended: Souza (forward 18/10), Paulo Miranda (defender 29 / 1); Absent Jancarlos (defender 10 / 0), Nen (defender 0 / 0), Ricardinho (midfielder 20 / 0). The Internacional has a score in house w8-d6-l3 goals scored 32 goals against 23 Bahia has a score out of the house w4-d5-l8 goals scored 16 goals against 24. The Internacional has five points lower from Figueirense to participate in the Libertadores Cup. In the last two games has suffered many defeats with Cruzeiro and Fluminense. The Bahia is located unless it is almost seven points above the relegation zone. The home team is known for his offensive potential with a player like Leandro Damiao who scored 13 goals and numerous assists for his teammates. In the end I think this is a game with many goals from actions. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Avai vs Cruzeiro I am sorry for Avai that they will relegate. They have been spectacular last season when they managed to save themselves in last rounds, but now seems mission impossible. I do not hink although they will be defeated by Cruzeiro. Away side won against an Internacional without best player, Leandro Damiao. Internacional is dependent on this player totally. Cruziero has been poor away, has 3 wins and 3 draws with 11 defeats. Avai is not an easy team in Florianopolis and will to win the match. draw @ 3.50 with 5Dimes America vs Botafogo Home side impressed everyone including myself. I bet on them to not lose against Corinthians and they won. They won also in Rio de Janeiro against Fluminense and now they are 6 points only from salvation. Would be incredible to manage that, but I think tonight will not win. Botafogo tries to go in Libertadores and, despite the last performances, are a decent team away. They are 6 points from title and 1 from 4th spot, Libertadores area. 1 win and 4 defeats in last 5 games for Botafogo and I think now they have a chance to get a points in this match. draw @ 3.50 with >Victor Chandler Atletico Paranaense vs Sao Paolo Atletico has important chances to avoid relegation this year. Are only 2 points under red line so it is enough hope. They will not have available Manoel (thigh), Branquinho (sports hernia), Kleberson (shoulder), Paulo Roberto (ankle) and Santos (knee). Sao Paolo comes in thi smatch without 3 of the regulars in defensive: Ivan Piris, Marcelo Canete and Joao Filipe. Luis Fabiano is suspended. Both teams will try to win the match. Curitiba team for avoiding relegation, while away side for going in Libertadores area, 3 points above them. Do not see a winner either. The game will be tight and expect a draw. draw @ 3.4 with Coral Ceara vs Corinthians Home side lost last round 2-3 with Santos at home. Many people believed that Santos reserves are so weak that can be defeated easily. Even Ceara players thought that and in the end they payed the tribute to that belief. Now they will meet Corinthians, the team that is fighting for title with Vasco. Well, I do not think will be easy for Corinthians here. Watching them against America and against Paranaense, they have been so weak. Ceara is not in a form that can allows them to hope for a win. But I do believe they have enough quality in holding Corinthians in a tight draw. draw @ 3.40 with Coral

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD one fast question for brasileirao followers Palmeiras is already playing for nothing in the championship (we could say that is already safe), but Vasco is playing for the title, Vasco in great moment, opposite Palmeiras in bad form, Palmeiras' biggest rival in Brazil is Corinthians, the team that is fighting with Vasco for the title, do you think that Vasco DNB is a high stake bet, or you don't see so sure?

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense - Gremio 23:30CET Fluminense carioca want place in Copa Libertadores, thus the first main goal is to win Gremio who are not fighting for anything and they are in down trend a bit. Stil dreaming of league title, but with greater focus on libertadores, Flu will host Gremio at Engenhão with great support of their loving fans. During the training week coach Abel Braga improved finishing with ball and all players are very up for this game. Moreover, great news is that two main players are back in the first line up, left defender Carlinhos and midfielder Deco. Gremio will be without defender Bruno Collaço, striker André Lima btoh injured, and captain of the team Fábio Rochemback - suspended. Fluminense (-1) AH @1.96 sbobet 5/10

one fast question for brasileirao followers Palmeiras is already playing for nothing in the championship (we could say that is already safe), but Vasco is playing for the title, Vasco in great moment, opposite Palmeiras in bad form, Palmeiras' biggest rival in Brazil is Corinthians, the team that is fighting with Vasco for the title, do you think that Vasco DNB is a high stake bet, or you don't see so sure?
I would´nt go so confident on Vasco, and i will write my thoughts about this in about hour . :ok

one fast question for brasileirao followers Palmeiras is already playing for nothing in the championship
they play for copa sudamericana place, which i dont think is that important for them given the reputation of the competition in Brasil. Bigger problem for us Vasco backers is that their lead to relegation zone could melt to 4 points if they lose and Ceara beats Corinthians. Palmeiras hates Corinthians and if they would really play for nothing like last year when they gifted Fluminense the victory i would bet my whole bankroll on Vasco. But this year is a bit different, didnt read Palmeiras players already were threatened to lose to harm Corinthians like it happened last year though many Palmeiras fans will certainly wish their team too lose against cause relegation danger is not that huge. had to take Vasco odds on monday already cause they were too high i knew they would sink but i dont rule out we see and bad surprise like in Ceara-Santos last weekend here again unfortunately.

they play for copa sudamericana place, which i dont think is that important for them given the reputation of the competition in Brasil. Bigger problem for us Vasco backers is that their lead to relegation zone could melt to 4 points if they lose and Ceara beats Corinthians. Palmeiras hates Corinthians and if they would really play for nothing like last year when they gifted Fluminense the victory i would bet my whole bankroll on Vasco. But this year is a bit different, didnt read Palmeiras players already were threatened to lose to harm Corinthians like it happened last year though many Palmeiras fans will certainly wish their team too lose against cause relegation danger is not that huge. had to take Vasco odds on monday already cause they were too high i knew they would sink but i dont rule out we see and bad surprise like in Ceara-Santos last weekend here again unfortunately.
That is my point here, shortly will go with this bet, odds are great. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Palmeiras - Vasco da Gama 00:50CET Vasco with need of points on one side and on the other hand Palmeiras who still having risk of relegation will meet in this maybe crushial game expecially for home side. Palmeiras are 14th placed with 42pts, 7 more then relegation spot (Ceara) and if they deliver points as somebody talking rubish all week long (title candidates Corinthians are big rivals with Palmeiras but i simply don´t belive home team will risk this game), they will find themselves one hand in hard relegation battle as 4 games left till the end of championship and every point is crushial. All players and coach Luis Felipe Scolari don´t talking in this way, they will fight for three points to avoid any % to be relegated. They are all thinking by their own head and not in other team needs. Thus, I belive in good and professional game by Palmeiras and even a point would be good too. As for the line ups, both sides will go into game with some problems, Palmeiras will miss midfielders Tinga and Valdivia (2 goals) - injured, as well as strikers Maikon Leite (3 goals), Vinícius and defender Maurício Ramos (3 goals) but only Valdivia and Mauricio Ramos are key players. Vasco da Gama will be without two main players too, midfielder Juninho Pernambucano (4 goals for Vasco and 14 goals for Al Gharafa this season) is out injured and attacking midfielder Rômulo (1 goal) - suspended. Fair line 0 Palmeiras (+0.5) AH @1.89 188bet 5/10

Avai vs Cruzeiro I am sorry for Avai that they will relegate. They have been spectacular last season when they managed to save themselves in last rounds, but now seems mission impossible. I do not hink although they will be defeated by Cruzeiro. Away side won against an Internacional without best player, Leandro Damiao. Internacional is dependent on this player totally. Cruziero has been poor away, has 3 wins and 3 draws with 11 defeats. Avai is not an easy team in Florianopolis and will to win the match. draw @ 3.50 with 5Dimes
Cruzeiro...internacional....??? You are mixing things up here.