** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Still' date=' there should be a special place in forum for a "draw strategy". Of course, the guy's manner was not good, but the fact that it is not very topic-friendly strategy stands too.[/quote'] those that are following me daily are knowing that I am not a frined of tipping draws. Tried in the last 3-4 days, but it is not my style. I am a fan of AH.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sportxtipster would you please stop??? this is b...s... all you do is write some stupid things and your every tip is draw...that's stupid... every league every game...
Bit late to post this but I have also tipped and permed 5 Draws in Brasil tonight, both at HT and at FT - two separate combos. Nothing wrong with tipping a Draw, dak does it often in many leagues and I have seen some great shouts. So why should this guy be any worse or better, in a forum? P.S. People know me here long enough, I hate after-eventing, but had to comment. Sorry...

Both posts above point at Under 2' date='5 Goals, and the main point are the absent players. I have been burnt many times with just [b']that reason. These are derby games, with big clubs involved, and often those on the bench waiting for a better chance to prove themselves create goal fiestas... Wish you both luck, I am on the Over 2,5 Goals in Porto Alegre, these two - only in-play, starting with the assumption that in both games the guests have a slight advantage IMO.
:ok

sportxtipster would you please stop??? this is b...s... all you do is write some stupid things and your every tip is draw...that's stupid... every league every game...
**** ** Mate - this is a forum - he's free to say what he pleases and if you disagree say why in a civilized manner. Sportxtipster - please continue with your posts, it's not the first time i've followed your advice and it has paid off. People like me look forward to your tips:):)

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I am monitoring you guys, please calm down a bit, this is not place we want to talk in this way. Sportxtipster - This is free forum and everyone has right to place his picks. Keep it up mate in best way like always. :ok

**** ** Mate - this is a forum - he's free to say what he pleases and if you disagree say why in a civilized manner. Sportxtipster - please continue with your posts, it's not the first time i've followed your advice and it has paid off. People like me look forward to your tips:):)
I would't say "shut up mate" or get mad at sporxtipster...everyone has there own opinions and own mind so its up to you if you take there advice..i can see how it can get anoying on here because DAK also post's alot of tips with draws and it can change your mind really easy when it comes to betting. just take the advice on board m8 or just do your own thing and bet what you think...but i can see it does change your own opinion if your betting on the game also:cheers

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sorry for spaming again but I have to write this. I apologize Sportxtipster for my post yesterday and for my vocabulary. But I follow this forum for a long time, I do write sometimes when I have the time to follow a league and know something about it. But I was a bit irritated because when I come to topic I expect to find some useful info about the teams, but like on Saturday when I opened the A league topic 4 tips, 2 draws. I found the same thing on betrush with 3 analyses about Spain 2nd. Then I came here where i know Bagzi always has good info about Brazilian football again your post, 3 tips, 2 draw...and all your analyses are based on pure stats and no useful info... but keep it up. again I apologize. :cheers

Sorry for spaming again but I have to write this. I apologize Sportxtipster for my post yesterday and for my vocabulary. But I follow this forum for a long time, I do write sometimes when I have the time to follow a league and know something about it. But I was a bit irritated because when I come to topic I expect to find some useful info about the teams, but like on Saturday when I opened the A league topic 4 tips, 2 draws. I found the same thing on betrush with 3 analyses about Spain 2nd. Then I came here where i know Bagzi always has good info about Brazilian football again your post, 3 tips, 2 draw...and all your analyses are based on pure stats and no useful info... but keep it up. again I apologize. :cheers
:ok:ok:ok

Shut up Mate - this is a forum - he's free to say what he pleases and if you disagree say why in a civilized manner. Sportxtipster - please continue with your posts, it's not the first time i've followed your advice and it has paid off. People like me look forward to your tips:):)
Thank you guys! I right, you decide, in fact I get paid also if I have the success, plus the money I make from my own tips betting. Sorry for not being inspired this month, I was for the last 3 on this site and always on the others where I work also! Too bad that the underdogs are not wanting to come up when I go with them ... especially in last rounds of Brazil Serie A. thanks Baqzi!

Sorry for spaming again but I have to write this. I apologize Sportxtipster for my post yesterday and for my vocabulary. But I follow this forum for a long time, I do write sometimes when I have the time to follow a league and know something about it. But I was a bit irritated because when I come to topic I expect to find some useful info about the teams, but like on Saturday when I opened the A league topic 4 tips, 2 draws. I found the same thing on betrush with 3 analyses about Spain 2nd. Then I came here where i know Bagzi always has good info about Brazilian football again your post, 3 tips, 2 draw...and all your analyses are based on pure stats and no useful info... but keep it up. again I apologize. :cheers
Accept your apologies and sorry for being irritated myself also :) If you would follow my tips on Betrush you would have had in your pocket +29.6 units cause 2 of the 3 games I tipped were draws. And the in the first one I was simply unlucky. Ok, in 3rd one Valladolid managed to equalize in the very last second, so it is ok in the end! I still have 2/3 from this month to bring you good profit. Now I am a little bit down! The idea that if a team has missing players and will play badly, is not something that I prefer as not always it brings value.

Santos-Palmeiras = under (1.85) Eurobet Santos position 13° points 35 Palmeiras position 9° points 40 points Preview: Santos: injured: Para (defender 19 / 0), Ganso (midfielder 10 / 1); Suspended: Arouca (midfielder 18 / 0), Edu Dracena (defender 19 / 1); absent due to commitments to national Neymar (striker 14 / 5); in doubt: Elano (10 midfielder / 0). Palmeiras: Suspended: Luan (forward 24 / 7); injured: Kleber (forward 19 / 3), Cicinho (defender 21 / 0); absent due to national commitments in Valdivia (midfielder 9 / 1). Santos has a score in house w6-d3-l3 goals scored 20 goals against 16 while Palmeiras has a score out of the house w1-d8-l4 goals scored 12 goals against 17. Both teams scored in the last round of the championship has lost a few goals for Santos against Gremio with a score of 1-0, while Palmeiras drew against America Mineiro with a score of 1-1. Both teams have important absences, so I think a game with few actions to goals. The background between the two teams are w14-d20-L15 then filled with a substantial balance. The home team has gained minor results from the visiting team that has proven to be worth something more. The sign X is highly likely. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Santos at home) and 2-1 (Palmeiras at home). Palmeiras has not won any of the last 8 away games. In the last 11 games at home playing with Santos, Santos has won 3 times, I have matched 3 and Palmeiras has won 5. The goal difference is 19-16 in favor of Palmeiras :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHHH :nana

Wednesday 12 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Ceará SC (20:00 BST) 2.28 3.4 3.2 104.52 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Atlético Goianiense (20:00 BST) 2.6 3.4 2.82 103.33 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Figueirense FC (20:00 BST) 1.83 3.6 5.2 101.55 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v SC Internacional (20:00 BST) 2.15 3.4 3.7 102.95 %
Thursday 13 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Cruzeiro EC (01:50 BST) 2.38 3.4 3.25 102.20 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Palmeiras (01:50 BST) 2.18 3.4 3.55 103.45 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Botafogo FR (01:50 BST) 2 3.5 4 103.57 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD America MG - CEARA 21:00CET Ceará had everything to beat Figueirense on Sunday night in Fortaleza. With two players more, there drew only 1:1, and complicate their position in the table. According to club president Evandro Leitão, his team was incompetent and that he don´t trust in his team after this poor result. We will see how this statements by club president will reflect on teams morale. I belive this is not good for Ceara side. America MG had good game against arch rivals Atletico MG, get good point and now have great oportunnity again at home ground to take all three points against downtrend Ceara team. I belive in good game and America to get positive result and that is victory only. America MG (-0.25) AH @1.94 sbobet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Corinthians - Botafogo RJ 02:50CET Corinthians should have defender Chicao and striker Adriano on the bench in match against Botafogo on Wednesday, at Pacaembu Stadium, for 29th round of the Championship. Coach Tite confirmed on Monday that the two players will be related to the confrontation in the fight for national title. Adriano made ​​his debut for Corinthians on Sunday, was on field 34 minutes into second half, but coach Tite warned, however that attacker is away from the optimum fitness so he will be used around 30 minutes on Wednesday.The other good news is that defender Chicao will be the new face among reserves against Botafogo. The player did not participate in duels with Bahia, Vasco and Atletico Goianiense also after refusing to sit on bench in derby at Morumbi. Tite, however, ensures that controversy is over. "He has worked seriously and he is physicaly prepaired the bad timing is past for him. We need all the strength and Chicao is integrated and will be with us in this game vs Botafogo ", manager Tite confirmed. Corinthians 1x2 Home @1.91 stanjames 4/10

America MG - CEARA 21:00CET Ceará had everything to beat Figueirense on Sunday night in Fortaleza. With two players more, there drew only 1:1, and complicate their position in the table. According to club president Evandro Leitão, his team was incompetent and that he don´t trust in his team after this poor result. We will see how this statements by club president will reflect on teams morale. I belive this is not good for Ceara side. America MG had good game against arch rivals Atletico MG, get good point and now have great oportunnity again at home ground to take all three points against downtrend Ceara team. I belive in good game and America to get positive result and that is victory only. America MG (-0.25) AH @1.94 sbobet 4/10
I agree hosts are favourites to win, but I also expect a reaction from Ceara. A tough one. The derby vs Atletico was one thing, and the further the game was going the more it was not to lose to city rivals. IMO vs Ceara America will open up - if any chance to survive, this game is a ''must win'' - next stops are Figueirense and Coritiba away plus Gremio at home - no big guns, but good steady teams. Yet America needs 5 to 7 points from those. Hmmm...They need to go forward vs Ceara. With the second-worst defense in the league? The thing is though Ceara are IMO a relegation material as it is. I am sure their Manager knows it too. The fact they are above the line is mostly thanks to under-performing from a couple of better clubs. In order to stay up I see them approaching all next games with one idea only - not to lose - tough defending, rare counters, set pieces, frustrating opposition by all means. Away to America, Atletico PR and Avai, home to Fla and Flu. Another 5 to 7 points from these games will keep them alive, and considering the program of both Mineiro clubs, Atletico PR and Avai will keep them above the line. If they stay unbeaten in Avai, Atletico PR and America Mn - that's 3 direct rivals. Two or 3 points from the Rio giants and their chances to stay up go above 65%. Of course these calculations go in the drain during the actual games - an early goal and a penalty with a red card either way ( for example ) will make me look like a fool here ;)...Bottom line is in our language all Ceara remaining games should be approached as potential Draws and Unders. I mostly bet on Overs, so for now - no bet, in-play only. Soccervista give an Over forecast for this game - 2-2. Brave...hope they are right, and goals come in the Second Half, a great option for in-play. In the other games I see a Gremio win, and Overs in Sao Paolo and Avai - any game with Internacional is a potential Over to me, while with Avai the team has one option only - attack, attack. Goiania are good at striking back though... GL P.S. Last 4 game between America and Ceara went Over, 3 were Over 3,5 Goals. I gave 5 next games of Ceara, and only 4 of America - the point is they are away to Corinthians in that number 5.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sao Paulo - Internacional =1 (2.05) Eurobet Sao Paulo position 3° points 47 Internacional position 7° points 43 Preview: Sao Paulo: Injured: Bruno Uvini (defender 5 / 0), Fernandinho (striker 13 / 1), Marcelo Canete (midfielder 1 / 0); Suspended: Denilson (midfielder 8 / 0); absent national commitments: Henrique (striker 10 / 1), Henrique Miranda (defender 3 / 0), Ivan Piris (defender 10 / 1), Lucas (midfielder 20 / 7). Internacional: Injured: Elton (midfielder 14 / 0), Juan (defender 14 / 0), Leandro Damiao (striker 22/13), Rodrigo (defender 3 / 0), Sorondo (defender 0 / 0); absent due to commitments to the National: Oscar (midfielder 17 / 8), Romario (defender 0 / 0). Sao Paulo has a score in-house w6-d4-l4 goals scored 22 goals against 16 while Internacional has a score out of the house w4-d5-l5 goals scored 20 goals against 17. The Sao Paulo no victory in their last four league games where he met with teams such as Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Botafogo and Corinthians, the last victory dates back to Sept. 17 at home against Ceara with the score 4-0. If the home team still wants to fight for the title absolutely must win the game with Internacional. The comparison between the two teams is w21-d13-L15. Greater emphasis on the home team, the visiting team is less effective. Prediction 1 will most likely sign. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Gremio - Figueirense=1 (1.65) stake 6 / 10 Eurobet Gremio position 10° points 39 Figueirense position 13° points 38 Preview: Gremio: Injured: Brandao, Gabriel, Lucius, Mithyuè, Saimon, Vilson; absent due to commitments to national Leandro. Figueirense: injured: Julio Cesar; Suspended: Bruno Vieira, Maicon; absent due to national commitments Wilson Pittoni. Gremio has a score in-house w8-d4-l2 goals scored 23 goals against 11 Figueirense has a score out of the house w4-d5-l5 goals scored 16 goals against 22. Both teams will play this game to try to secure a place in the Copa Sudamericana. The Gremio in their last six league games played at home has won five times and lost once. Figueirense is unbeaten in their last six games played away from home with three draws and three wins. Playing against Gremio in their den is always very difficult teams like they know something INTERNATIONAL, ATLETICO PR SAO PAULO, Cruzeiro, Santos defeats all, the only victory was that of Botafogo. Comparisons between the two teams are w5-d3-l7. Quote of the sign over 1 and a decrease of several books. Probable formation: Gremio: Victor, Mário Fernandes, Gilberto Silva, Rafael Marques, Júlio César, Fernando, Fábio Rochemback, Douglas, Marquinhos, Escudero, André Lima. Figueirense: Wilson, Pablo, Roger Carvalho, Edson Silva, Juninho, Túlio, Coutinho, Ygor, Elias, Wellington Nem, Aloisio. :hope:hope:hope

Event Corinthians - Botafogo RJ
Selection Corinthians
Strength 10/10
Date 13/10/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.85
Reasoning Three games without win (two draws and one defeat) stopped Botafogo in his hunt for the leaders of Campeonato Brasileiro. The chance of rehabilitate tonight is not a normal chance. Is a direct fight against the first placed. The team is not well and they made a very lazing game against Atletico Goianiense, being defeated. To defeat one of the best home teams (Botafogo and Corinthians already won 31 points at home), the coach won't count with the goalkeeper Jefferson. Also Lucas is suspended. Corinthians faces here a direct contender and they will try to keep the leadership they conquered last game defeating Atletico-GO. To do it, they count with the support of their fans. Adriano will continue in the reserve bench. Chicao is back but Emerson will be out of the team. As i mentioned, the stadium should be full and despite Liedson also missing this game, Corinthians is my favourite to win this important clash.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Vasco @ 2,70 (1/5) local bookie Watched Avai game yesterday and couldn't understand how the fak they've managed to win against Atletico PR 3:0 at the weekend. Guess they are even worse than Avai! From what I've found Atl. PR have their two regular CB's suspended for this match, but what makes me wanna go with Vasco here is their chance to get back at the top of the league if they win tonight. 2,70 is a nice price and I'll risk a unit on that :hope

Sao Paulo - Internacional =1 (2.05) Eurobet Sao Paulo position 3° points 47 Internacional position 7° points 43 Preview: Sao Paulo: Injured: Bruno Uvini (defender 5 / 0), Fernandinho (striker 13 / 1), Marcelo Canete (midfielder 1 / 0); Suspended: Denilson (midfielder 8 / 0); absent national commitments: Henrique (striker 10 / 1), Henrique Miranda (defender 3 / 0), Ivan Piris (defender 10 / 1), Lucas (midfielder 20 / 7). Internacional: Injured: Elton (midfielder 14 / 0), Juan (defender 14 / 0), Leandro Damiao (striker 22/13), Rodrigo (defender 3 / 0), Sorondo (defender 0 / 0); absent due to commitments to the National: Oscar (midfielder 17 / 8), Romario (defender 0 / 0). Sao Paulo has a score in-house w6-d4-l4 goals scored 22 goals against 16 while Internacional has a score out of the house w4-d5-l5 goals scored 20 goals against 17. The Sao Paulo no victory in their last four league games where he met with teams such as Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Botafogo and Corinthians, the last victory dates back to Sept. 17 at home against Ceara with the score 4-0. If the home team still wants to fight for the title absolutely must win the game with Internacional. The comparison between the two teams is w21-d13-L15. Greater emphasis on the home team, the visiting team is less effective. Prediction 1 will most likely sign. :hope:hope:hope
Gremio - Figueirense=1 (1.65) stake 6 / 10 Eurobet Gremio position 10° points 39 Figueirense position 13° points 38 Preview: Gremio: Injured: Brandao, Gabriel, Lucius, Mithyuè, Saimon, Vilson; absent due to commitments to national Leandro. Figueirense: injured: Julio Cesar; Suspended: Bruno Vieira, Maicon; absent due to national commitments Wilson Pittoni. Gremio has a score in-house w8-d4-l2 goals scored 23 goals against 11 Figueirense has a score out of the house w4-d5-l5 goals scored 16 goals against 22. Both teams will play this game to try to secure a place in the Copa Sudamericana. The Gremio in their last six league games played at home has won five times and lost once. Figueirense is unbeaten in their last six games played away from home with three draws and three wins. Playing against Gremio in their den is always very difficult teams like they know something INTERNATIONAL, ATLETICO PR SAO PAULO, Cruzeiro, Santos defeats all, the only victory was that of Botafogo. Comparisons between the two teams are w5-d3-l7. Quote of the sign over 1 and a decrease of several books. Probable formation: Gremio: Victor, Mário Fernandes, Gilberto Silva, Rafael Marques, Júlio César, Fernando, Fábio Rochemback, Douglas, Marquinhos, Escudero, André Lima. Figueirense: Wilson, Pablo, Roger Carvalho, Edson Silva, Juninho, Túlio, Coutinho, Ygor, Elias, Wellington Nem, Aloisio. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall

Friday 14 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Santos FC (00:30 BST) 2.4 3.6 3.35 99.30 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Vasco da Gama (00:30 BST) 2.82 3.4 2.78 100.84 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Coritiba FC (00:30 BST) 2.03 3.6 4.4 99.77 %
Saturday 15 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Flamengo (22:00 BST) 2.79 3.2 2.44 108.08 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:00 BST) 1.53 3.4 6.5 110.01 %
Sunday 16 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Atlético Paranaense (19:00 BST) 1.46 4 6.58 108.69 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v SC Corinthians (19:00 BST) 2.75 3.3 2.39 108.51 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Fluminense FC (19:00 BST) 2.08 3.3 3.4 107.79 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Grêmio FBPA (19:00 BST) 1.92 3.35 3.75 108.60 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Avaí FC (19:00 BST) 1.44 4 6.5 109.62 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v São Paulo FC (21:00 BST) 2.62 3.23 2.52 108.74 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Esporte Clube Bahia (21:00 BST) 1.67 3.55 4.82 108.80 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Atlético Mineiro (21:00 BST) 1.57 3.6 6 108.14 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico Mineiro vs Santos 4 points from salvation! This is not a huge gap for Mineiro. But as they have only 1 win in last 7 games I do not think they will reduce the gap drastically today. Santos already won first time after 3 consecutive defeats so they have a result to build on. I think that Santos will get a draw in this game. There onlyt 2 draws in 14 games here in this meeting, but do not think Santos will be able to win in Minas Gerais. draw @ 3.67 with Pinnacle Sports Fluminense vs Coritiba Flu has a big chance of getting closer to the title. They can go 4 points behind the leaders with a win tonight. Coxa tries to get another point(s) from a game away, but will be very hard for them to stay unbeaten. But the tradition says that Flu haven't manage to beat Coxa since 2003. 9 games have been played since then and I expect Flu to have again problems with Coxa. draw @ 3.66 with Pinnacle Sports Atletico Paranaense vs Vasco If Atletico wins goes 1 points behind salvation. If Vasco wins goes first in table. Very tough game and the absence of Juninho makes me consider my initial thought of a Vasco win. Paranaense has just 3 defeats at home and just 4 wins. Has 7 draws. Vasco won 6 games away, lost 5 and made 3 draws. With Paulo Baier in great form, Furacao should win. But Vasco is very good and I expect them not to lose. draw @ 3.41 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD over 3.5 , 3.05 nordicbet , 10units This has a great chance of happening tonight. Last three games of these two teams at Atletico Mineiro were 4+ games. Santos played 6 of last 7 games on road with at least 3 goals scored , so that increases our chances even more. Atletico Mineiro did not score lots of goals at home this season but that is actually a good thing , because they have to do it sometime and this is the perfect opportunity because of the tradition as well as Santos' road games and the fact that the championship is near it's end and Mineiro need a win badly. Also most the times they do win against santos they score 3+ goals and concede at least 1. Also santos will have their key players that were out for some of the previous matches back so they will be near 100% of their capabilities , and play with three forward players. At least three goals in this one. over3.5 , 2.95 bwin , 10units This should be at least 3 goals game tonight. Fluminense lost in previous season to Coritiba at home , but even when they managed to win Coritiba scored at least 1 goal. Tradition says 4 of last 5 games at fluminense had at least 4 goals scored. Fluminense is fighting for the title this year and they should be capable of scoring at least two goals based on what they did so far this season. They scored 10 goals in their lsat 4 home games , and all three were 4+ games. Coritiba played two 4+ games in their last 5 road games , but given the tradition between these two teams this should be another one. over 3.5 , 3.80 sportingbet , 10units These two teams played a few high scoring games in their history. 5 of last 7 games they played at Atletico PR were 4+ games. And almost every time Atletico was the winner the game was a 4+ game. Since Vasco is awful on road this season and they conceded 3+ goals many times , I'm expecting this to be a home win. Atletico PR need a win to stay above the relegation zone. A high tempo game with both teams needing three points from this one and tradition in situations like that almost guarantees at least 3 goals in this match.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD really, I respect you, but I am not with you. Always the same, draw, draw, draw I know it's your way of bet, but I think that it isn't normal When I see your nickname, I don't stop to read yours picks, because I already know it Excuse me, but is my opinion

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Very informative reading all the posts regarding tonight's games. Taking all what's been said and my own thoughts I have gone for the following: Atletico PR v Vasco -Away win. Sort of game they need to win for title. Hopefully inspired by defeat last night of nearest challengers Corinthians. Over 2.5 goals. Atletico MG v Santos-Away win again against it being a draw. Can't see Athletico winning. Draw likely but hope that attacking style of Santos gets it's rewards. Fluminense v Coritba. Home win. Tough game to call-aren't they all!!! Over 2.5 goals. No doubt above predictions will be way of mark, but if turn out OK I will attempt to come back with more. You have been warned. Good liuck to you all in your bets on these games.:hope

over 3.5 ' date= 3.05 nordicbet , 10units This has a great chance of happening tonight. Last three games of these two teams at Atletico Mineiro were 4+ games. Santos played 6 of last 7 games on road with at least 3 goals scored , so that increases our chances even more. Atletico Mineiro did not score lots of goals at home this season but that is actually a good thing , because they have to do it sometime and this is the perfect opportunity because of the tradition as well as Santos' road games and the fact that the championship is near it's end and Mineiro need a win badly. Also most the times they do win against santos they score 3+ goals and concede at least 1. Also santos will have their key players that were out for some of the previous matches back so they will be near 100% of their capabilities , and play with three forward players. At least three goals in this one. over3.5 , 2.95 bwin , 10units This should be at least 3 goals game tonight. Fluminense lost in previous season to Coritiba at home , but even when they managed to win Coritiba scored at least 1 goal. Tradition says 4 of last 5 games at fluminense had at least 4 goals scored. Fluminense is fighting for the title this year and they should be capable of scoring at least two goals based on what they did so far this season. They scored 10 goals in their lsat 4 home games , and all three were 4+ games. Coritiba played two 4+ games in their last 5 road games , but given the tradition between these two teams this should be another one. over 3.5 , 3.80 sportingbet , 10units These two teams played a few high scoring games in their history. 5 of last 7 games they played at Atletico PR were 4+ games. And almost every time Atletico was the winner the game was a 4+ game. Since Vasco is awful on road this season and they conceded 3+ goals many times , I'm expecting this to be a home win. Atletico PR need a win to stay above the relegation zone. A high tempo game with both teams needing three points from this one and tradition in situations like that almost guarantees at least 3 goals in this match.
Man that was close to a hatrick, great picks anyway