** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Yep' date=' Santos is already qualified for the next Copa Libertadores. :ok[/quote'] I know Bagzi ;)... Small loss last night, thanks to a late bet on Flu...One of the nights when Goal/Goal is a better option than Over 2,5 Goals...Got greedy and did those in a combo too, with two Colombia games ( which obviously failed )...

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD I can't go for Vasco @ 1,53, and the H'caps are not my play. I strongly believe that a win is a win and hosts wouldn't mind regaining the top with a 1-0 or 2-1 victory tonight... Goiania are in great shape, play relaxed and defend well, dangerous on the break. If I know it, so does Vasco Manager. I rather see a slow and careful start, but that makes the game even more tricky. If Atletico manage to keep it level till HT, then pressure will be piling up on hosts with every minute of the second half. As pointed above it was ages ago when Vasco were this close to the top. These are professional players, they come out to win in all games, yet the title is so close... It is another thing if hosts score first and early, it could be ''just a free kick'' by Juninho to give them a good start. Vasco might then destroy the guests. The odds for HW haven't moved since last night, and I guess the in-play will open at 1,61... Another option is Most Goals in the Second Half which I consider - guests are no mugs, and I believe they will give Vasco tough time, especially in the first 45 minutes. For now I will leave it, and look at this game after Rosenborg and Swiss games. Palmeiras looks very Underish to me, so for now I will skip this one too. Ceara are clearly coming here for a point, vital for survival, so I see them defending with 9 men. A win by hosts puts them up above Flamengo, but it looks like a narrow win, with odds rising up to 1,90 by HT if Ceara manage to survive the first 45 minutes. Another in-play. Gremio & Botafogo is very tempting for Over 2,5 Goals and Goal/Goal. A score Draw or a 2-1, 3-1 Home Win is my guess. Gremio raise their game vs the bigger Clubs, and have a good home record. Botafogo are here to win, but they wouldn't mind a point either, which keeps them within close range to the top. Problem is I don't trust Botafogo away, they are completely different team...

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Decided to go for the logic, and staked strong enough on a Double with Home Wins for Vasco and Palmeiras. Also added an Over 2,5 Goals and a stronger bet on Goal/Goal in Gremio. Yet I am much more interested in an Over with Godoy Cruz and a Home Win for Boca and Junior Colombia. Looks like another sleepless night, ready to protect some of my bets in-play.... Good luck all

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Tonight i will go against the odds, Palmeiras in need of win but i belive they will have hard time against Ceara who are winless since 28th August when they beat Bahia at home by 3-0. Bad time for them after, in last three away games they conceded 11 and only score once, defensive line were realy poor, but in last trainings coach gave special tactics on this sector so i belive in positive reaction by the guests whio are traditionaly hard oponnent for Palmeiras. I will go against Palmeiras this time. Ceara (+1) AH @2.00 188bet 4/10 Under 3 goals @1.63 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD In other two games i belive in home wins, Gremio is always very strong at home. Botafogo in up and downs, i don´t see them getting a point this time. Gremio will rise at home. Gremio (-0.5) AH @1.90 sbobet 4/10 Vasco HT/FT draw/vasco @4.50 ladbrokes 1/10 Vasco da Gama correct score 2-1 @8.50 bet365 1/10 Probable line ups: VASCO: Fernando Prass, Fagner, Victor Ramos, Renato Silva e Julinho; Rômulo, Eduardo Costa, Juninho e Diego Souza; Eder Luis e Elton. Técnico: Cristovão Borges ATLÉTICO-GO: Márcio, Rafael Cruz, Gilson, Anderson e Thiago Feltri; Agenor, Pituca, Bida e Vítor Júnior; Juninho e Anselmo. Técnico: Hélio dos Anjos. GRÊMIO: Victor, Mário Fernandes, Edcarlos, Rafael Marques e Bruno Collaço; Fábio Rochemback, Fernando, Marquinhos, Douglas e Escudero; André Lima. Técnico: Celso Roth. BOTAFOGO: Jefferson, Lucas, Antônio Carlos, Fábio Ferreira e Cortês; Lucas Zen, Renato, Maicosuel e Elkeson; Herrera e Loco Abreu. Técnico: Caio Junior.

Saturday 24 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Fluminense FC (22:00 BST) 2.68 3.3 2.84 102.83 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:00 BST) 1.55 4.5 8.5 98.50 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Figueirense FC (22:00 BST) 1.71 4 5.37 102.10 %
Sunday 25 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.8 3.5 2.62 102.38 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v São Paulo FC (20:00 BST) 2.16 3.4 3.6 103.49 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Vasco da Gama (20:00 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.15 102.82 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Esporte Clube Bahia (20:00 BST) 1.52 4.2 7.23 103.43 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Atlético Mineiro (20:00 BST) 1.65 4 6 102.27 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Palmeiras (22:00 BST) 2.54 3.3 3.05 102.46 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Coritiba FC (22:00 BST) 2.36 3.5 3.2 102.19 %

Event Atletico GO - Palmeiras
Selection Atletico GO
Strength 10/10
Date 25/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.53
Reasoning Palmeiras defeated Ceara in the last game but they were lucky. The 1-0 moralized the team but don't solve their situation. the players back to talk in the title but the true is they have first to beat this Atletico GO. And the mission won't be easy. In the last ten games, Atletico Go won six, draw three and only lost one. And playing at Serra Dourada is hard, even more that this Palmeiras don't inspire any confidence as visitor. In 12 away games, 1-7-4 record. Palmeiras won't count with the goalkeeper Marcos, saved, and the midfielder Chico, suspended. Atletico has Bida suspended and Gilson doubtful.

Saturday 1 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Avaí FC (22:00 BST) 1.79 3.7 5 102.89 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Santos FC (22:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.65 103.59 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v América Futebol Clube-MG (22:00 BST) 1.46 4.6 9 101.34 %
Sunday 2 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Ceará SC (20:00 BST) 1.85 3.7 4.5 103.30 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v SC Internacional (20:00 BST) 2.84 3.4 2.64 102.50 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Coritiba FC (20:00 BST) 2.26 3.45 3.35 103.08 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Flamengo (20:00 BST) 1.8 3.75 4.8 103.06 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.1 3.5 3.8 102.51 %
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Botafogo FR (22:00 BST) 2.68 3.4 2.8 102.44 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Cruzeiro EC (22:00 BST) 1.86 3.6 4.6 103.28 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense - Santos 23:00CET Fluminense maintained the same position in the table and is now 5th place. In the twenty-sixth round, the team faced Atletico-PR in Curitiba, and tied 1-1. Tricolor Carioca reached 41 points, awarded after 13 wins and 2 draws in 26 games. The use of the team is now 52.6%. In the next round of Serie A, they will face Santos. Home side at Rio de Janeiro has advantage in history matches, with 20 victories on and 67 goals scored in 45 matches between the two sides. Santos lost a position in the league table in Brasileirão. They occupies 11th position and remains in intermediate zone. The team has of 35 points in total, collected with ten wins and five draws in competition. Santos faced Figueirense in twenty-sixth round and lost by 2-3. And in twenty-seventh round, team will face Fluminense and try to reverse historical disadvantage of clashes between the two teams. Saints won 16 times in 45 matches and scored 63 goals. Fluminense should enjoy the good time to try to get closer to the G-4 zone. Fair odds @1.95 Fluminense (-0.5) AH @2.12 12bet/ibc 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Recently I saw the matches Flamego vs Sao Paulo. Flamengo without any idea of the game, their whole game is based on a case than for deliberate actions. Sao Paulo presented the good side against Botafogo, especially in the second half where they could even win. Sao Paulo, playing at home and should have no problem winning in my opinion.What do you think about Sao Paulo against Flamengo ?

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense vs Santos Away side will play with 3 strikers in this game. They have 2 games in hand and a great form. Borges is teh leader of the goalscorers tables and Neymar needs no presentation. Flu is not in the best mood despite having back in the squad Fred and Rafael Sobis. I will go for the experience and value that Muricy Ramalho squad has from players to coach. away +0.5 AH @ 1.76 with Instant Action Sports

Saturday 8 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Atlético Mineiro (22:00 BST) 3.4 3.5 2.37 100.09 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Esporte Clube Bahia (22:00 BST) 1.64 3.95 6.5 101.68 %
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v Grêmio FBPA (22:00 BST) 1.85 3.6 5 101.83 %
Sunday 9 October 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Flamengo v Fluminense FC (20:00 BST) 2.86 3.4 2.66 101.97 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 2.17 3.35 3.75 102.60 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Vasco da Gama (20:00 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.5 103.44 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v Atlético Paranaense (22:00 BST) 2.62 3.5 3 100.07 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Figueirense FC (22:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.35 103.51 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Atlético Goianiense (22:00 BST) 1.63 3.95 6 103.33 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Coritiba- Gremio= 1(1.72) Totosì Coritiba position 11 points 37 Gremio position 9 points 39 Preview: Coritiba: injured: Pereira (defender 10 / 1), Leandro Donizete (midfielder 16 / 0), Rafinha (midfielder 19 / 3), Demerson (defender 1 / 0); absent due to national commitments: Lucas Claro (defender 7 / 0), Djair (midfielder 2 / 0). Gremio: injured: Saimon (defender 16 / 0), André Lima (striker 19 / 5), Miralles (striker 13 / 1), Gabriel (defender 10 / 0), Lucio (defender 14 / 0); Suspended: Douglas (Midfielder 23 / 6). Coritiba has a score in-house w8-d3-l2 goals scored 31 goals against 12 while Gremio has a score out of the house w3-d2-l8 goals scored 9 goals against 22. The two teams are separated by just two points. The hosts have the second best attack in the league and try to win the game and make the pass. The home team can count on more freshness than Gremio on Wednesday night they played against Santos. The clash between the two teams is to w8-d7-l21. Coritiba has not lost in any of the last 6 meetings. Coritiba won three home games in a row. :hope:hope:hope

Coritiba- Gremio= 1(1.72) Totosì Coritiba position 11 points 37 Gremio position 9 points 39 Preview: Coritiba: injured: Pereira (defender 10 / 1), Leandro Donizete (midfielder 16 / 0), Rafinha (midfielder 19 / 3), Demerson (defender 1 / 0); absent due to national commitments: Lucas Claro (defender 7 / 0), Djair (midfielder 2 / 0). Gremio: injured: Saimon (defender 16 / 0), André Lima (striker 19 / 5), Miralles (striker 13 / 1), Gabriel (defender 10 / 0), Lucio (defender 14 / 0); Suspended: Douglas (Midfielder 23 / 6). Coritiba has a score in-house w8-d3-l2 goals scored 31 goals against 12 while Gremio has a score out of the house w3-d2-l8 goals scored 9 goals against 22. The two teams are separated by just two points. The hosts have the second best attack in the league and try to win the game and make the pass. The home team can count on more freshness than Gremio on Wednesday night they played against Santos. The clash between the two teams is to w8-d7-l21. Coritiba has not lost in any of the last 6 meetings. Coritiba won three home games in a row. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo vs Fluminense Pick: Under 2.5 goals I don't expect lot of goals on this match. The reason is very simple, both teams have many absent players. And the best among them. Flamengo key player Ronaldinho is with Brazilian national team. His absence is big handicap for the hosts. But that's not all as three more players are suspended - Airton, Willians and Gustavo. Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo will be on big troubles, I don't think he has an adequate replacements for them. On other hand Fluminense is also missing the key player as Fred, just like Ronaldinho, is with the national team. One more player, Gum will miss the game due to injury. In situation like this I don't expect something special from the players from both teams. So, I think Under 2.5 goals is a good option for this match. Even the last three mutual matches ended that way: Campeonato Brasileiro 2011 10.07.2011. Fluminense - Flamengo 0:1 Campeonato Carioca 2011 24.04.2011. Fluminense - Flamengo 1:1 (1:2 AET) 13.03.2011. Flamengo - Fluminense 0:0 I expect something similar now.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos-Palmeiras = under (1.85) Eurobet Santos position 13° points 35 Palmeiras position 9° points 40 points Preview: Santos: injured: Para (defender 19 / 0), Ganso (midfielder 10 / 1); Suspended: Arouca (midfielder 18 / 0), Edu Dracena (defender 19 / 1); absent due to commitments to national Neymar (striker 14 / 5); in doubt: Elano (10 midfielder / 0). Palmeiras: Suspended: Luan (forward 24 / 7); injured: Kleber (forward 19 / 3), Cicinho (defender 21 / 0); absent due to national commitments in Valdivia (midfielder 9 / 1). Santos has a score in house w6-d3-l3 goals scored 20 goals against 16 while Palmeiras has a score out of the house w1-d8-l4 goals scored 12 goals against 17. Both teams scored in the last round of the championship has lost a few goals for Santos against Gremio with a score of 1-0, while Palmeiras drew against America Mineiro with a score of 1-1. Both teams have important absences, so I think a game with few actions to goals. The background between the two teams are w14-d20-L15 then filled with a substantial balance. The home team has gained minor results from the visiting team that has proven to be worth something more. The sign X is highly likely. Earlier last season: 1-1 (Santos at home) and 2-1 (Palmeiras at home). Palmeiras has not won any of the last 8 away games. In the last 11 games at home playing with Santos, Santos has won 3 times, I have matched 3 and Palmeiras has won 5. The goal difference is 19-16 in favor of Palmeiras :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Both posts above point at Under 2,5 Goals, and the main point are the absent players. I have been burnt many times with just that reason. These are derby games, with big clubs involved, and often those on the bench waiting for a better chance to prove themselves create goal fiestas... Wish you both luck, I am on the Over 2,5 Goals in Porto Alegre, these two - only in-play, starting with the assumption that in both games the guests have a slight advantage IMO.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Internacional vs Vasco da Gama The fans of Vasco must be thrilled to see their team in the top of the League. 2 seasons ago they relegated and I am thinking now to a fan that killed himself when his team relegated. That is why the life is so beautiful cause it can take you high or can get you down, but we must be always balanced to get the positives and negatives all together and separate them with our hearts and minds. Joking a little bit, this is why I will go for AH on this one. Vasco must stay unbeaten in this game and for sure they can do it. They have bneen very well managed this game, letting the first squad to rest in the weekend as for them it is not a priority the Sudamericana. Inter wants a place in Libertadores, but I do not think they deserve that place as they were hanging on Leandro Damiao goals which is missing right now, being with Brasil national team. Also Oscar is missing, Sorondo and Rodrigo. Vasco misses only Elton. Don;t think Inter can stay unbeaten longer, now is their moment to lose home. Vasco is better these season, much better! away 0 AH @ 2.70 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo vs Fluminense This is one of the local derbies we have in this round. A famous one, known as Fla-Flu. Both teams with hopes for Libertadores next season. Fla had hopes for winning the title but those vanished away. I do not see a winner as both sides will want to win the game. The absence of Ron aldinho will count much but also Flu will miss players. draw @ 3.55 with 5Dimes

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos vs Palmeiras Santos is a team that is missing many players in this game. Neymar, Elano, Para, Ganso while Arouyca and Edu Dracena are suspended. Palmeiras will come with all guns blazing here. But Luan is suspended, Kleber, Cicinho and Valvidia are also missing. So Palemiras will have not so many missing players as Santos, but will suffer especially in the midfield. I do not see Plameiras so favoprite to wein as most of the tipsters are seeing it. I believe in a draw. draw @ 3,57 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD LLMB0611, I must remind you that this my view about all the games today that I tipped as draws. I had 3 games that were tipped draws and I lost them in last minute! Serie B, Superetan and derbies in Brazil are all having big, big chances to end as draws. Check stats man, before commenting. Till I will see your tips I will not say you are writing stupid things! I f I will not like them I will not say either cause usually I respect people!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Corinthians vs Atletico Goianiense Home side is fighting for title and are 2 points under the leaders Vasco. Will try to win and they are hoping that Vasco will lose tonight against Internacional. Goiania has 12 games with just 1 defeat and that one was a strange one against Fluminense, cause they had 2-0 in the 80th minute. Liedson will miss from Corinthians, also striker Emerson and midfielder Ramon. Ateltico Goianiense will continue to play like they did since Helio do Anjos arrived from Barueri: trying to win every game, no matter against whom they play. I think Corinthians will have big troubles tonight and we might see another surprise. away +1 AH @ 1.82 with >10Bet

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara vs Figuierense The home team is looking very bad for this game. They have some important players out like midfielders João Marcos, Michel, Rudnei and Leandro Chaves + striker Roger All have played regularly in the team and this will be felt in the team chemistry. Away side looks great as they have 5 draws in last 6 games with a win over Santos in the remaining game. I see hard battle tonight and I advise you to go under in this match. I do not use this kind of bets and I will stick to AH. away +0.25 AH @ 1.93 with Canbet

LLMB0611, I must remind you that this my view about all the games today that I tipped as draws. I had 3 games that were tipped draws and I lost them in last minute! Serie B, Superetan and derbies in Brazil are all having big, big chances to end as draws. Check stats man, before commenting. Till I will see your tips I will not say you are writing stupid things! I f I will not like them I will not say either cause usually I respect people!
Still, there should be a special place in forum for a "draw strategy". Of course, the guy's manner was not good, but the fact that it is not very topic-friendly strategy stands too.