Sign in to follow this  
Bagzi

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

I' am not Bagzi.... he he he. This guy with Pelé in my avatar is Jairzinho. He scored in all games in Mexico 70 World Cup.
Oh, sorry! Aham, I've heard of him also! Thanks! Great teams you had, guys, but the one that I love most is that one from 2002 with Ronaldo and Ronaldinho in front.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Cruzeiro - Figueirense
Selection Figueirense (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.91
Reasoning The odd is dropping fast, from 5 plus to 3,40, I'm agree that Cruzeiro have some players that will not play and Figureiense is a team very inpredictable, but they won at Corinthians and after they lose at home with Avai, I don't think that they are capable of another surprise. Good luck!

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Botafogo - Palmeiras Palmeiras is IMO the brazilian team playing most tactical football in SerieA. The conceed very hard goal, Felipao has a squad full of experience that can handle best attacking lineups. Against Botafogo, Scolari has some problems in offensive compartment as Luan is suspended, Maikon Leite injured, Valdivia(offensive midfielder) is gone with chilean NT. Marcos, regular goalkeeper is injured for Palmeiras. but Deola is a good replacement having a nice record of cleen sheets. Botafogo have a beautiful record playing on Enghenao, 7-1-1 scoring 20 goals and reciving just 9. They welcome back Abreu, Antonia Carlos is only missing. They are in great form at this moment, still I belive they will have a hard time against a solid Palmeiras side, with great moral after victory against Timao.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Atletico-PR - Atletico-MG
Selection Atletico-MG (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 3.74
Reasoning I seen MG and is nothing to make me think twice when I lay them, PR is doing well after a disaster start, now with one defeat in 9 matches they are well in form, MG is on 8 defeat in last 10 and I don't see them leaving with points from here. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Botafogo - Palmeiras
Selection Palmeiras (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 3.68
Reasoning Botafogo is this year a nice team to watch, they play very fast and nice, is the best team at home (2nd now, after Palmeiras, but with a win they go on first place for home table), with 7 wins from 9 and a great support from fans I don't see how can Palmeiras win here, maybe maximum a draw. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Internacional - Santos
Selection under 1.5 goals (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 4.03
Reasoning Santos defense line is like the grand French cheese with big holes, so not to receive goal is excluded, but with a good attack they can score so I see a big over match here, both teams to score, so for a sure pick I lay the under 1.5. Good luck!

Event Sao Paulo - Fluminense
Selection Sao Paulo +0.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.21
Reasoning Sao is coming after 4 consecutive draws and is playing to well for giving a chance of Flumiense, the stadium will be full and the fans will make a incredible atmosphere, I just don't see how can Sao lose at home in a match like this one. Good luck!

Also, i realy like Vasco to beat -1 line against CEARA, they easily beat them in first part of the season when played away by 3-1. Now, Vasco is rising, and after their manager Ricardo Gomes had stroke everyone is together and will play for their coach. Vasco board called fans to get in huge number to the stadium, to give support to their idol Ricardo Gomes and to be 12th Vasco player on the pitch. I belive in good winner tonight. Vasco da Gama (-1) AH @2.02 victor chandler 5/10
FT 3-1 :clap:clap

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Hi all, Just had a geat couple of results up, so was wondering what you guys think about goals in tonights game. Think we will get a few or tight games? will post my findings once ive visited a few sites to check some history. Regards, Atletico-GO v Coritiba BTTS 7/10 and over 2.5 goals 19/20 William Hill Atletico-PR v Atletico-MG BTTS 8/13 and over 2.5 goals 7/10 William Hill 4 * Doubles = 4 Bets.

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Avai - Flamengo
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 01/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 1.82
Reasoning Flamengo is winless in their last 4 league games but goals seem to be flying in their net more often with no less than 8 goals conceded altough in 15 previous rounds they had only concede 13. With such a poor record they will be looking to score goals if they want the win here. Avai got a much important win at Figueirense 3-2 just 3 days ago. Striker William scored 2 goals, while ex-Schalke playmaker Lincoln got his name on the scoresheet as well. It was his debut for Avai as he was just recently bought from Palmeiras. It's rather rare for Avai not to concede at home, and Flamengo definetly has the quality up-front to ask the questions here. But given the fact that the guests malfunction in defense lately I'm willing to take the over 2.5 here.

Internacional x Santos Today - 21:50 BRT Internacional plays at home after a loss on a high rivality game, and needs to win to keep his chances on championship (seven points between Internacional and qualifying zone for south america chanpionship). Santos got a tie against São Paulo at home in last game. They are already qualified for continental championship (Santos is the last champion) and not have real chances for title anymore. They want to keep the squad on focus for Fifa world clubs championship in december. Both are inconstant on Brazilian Seria A, but have good squads with efficient strikers. Leandro Damião is in great form, scoring some goals for Internacional, mainly at home. Borges is scoring a lot of goals for Santos, and playing very well with Neymar and Paulo Henrique Ganso. Internacional will put santos's weak defence under pressure, and Santos will try fast counter attacks to score. More than (2.5) goals @1,75 Sportingbet
If you used this, money in the pocket! :cheers

Hello all, what do u think about Esporte Clube Bahia vs América Futebol Clube-MG ? Thanks...
Will write a few word about this match in about hour time. :ok

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bahia BA - America MG 01:30CET After 4 games without victory Bahia hopes to overcome bad run and to get positive result against relegation candidate America MG. They had some off field problems lately with striker Jobson who is fired from the team and now i hope that is all the past time, and good phase will come soon, i belive tonight. America MG is in relegation zone too, last spot in the league table with only 13pts and like their oponnent in 4 matches poor run, without a single win. America did beat them in first part of the season by 2-1 and now it is time for hosts revenge. Moreover America will miss two main parts in the team, striker Alessandro (top scorer of the team with 7 goals) and key central defender Gabriel are out of the game because of injury. Fair -1 line. Bahia BA (-0.75) AH @1.88 ladbrokes 4/10

Friday 2 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v América Futebol Clube-MG (00:30 BST) 1.69 4.1 5.99 100.26 %
Saturday 3 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Avaí FC (22:00 BST) 1.81 3.91 4.86 101.40 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v São Paulo FC (22:00 BST) 2.35 3.51 3.32 101.16 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Atlético Goianiense (22:00 BST) 1.86 3.76 4.61 102.05 %
Sunday 4 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 2.25 3.6 3.71 99.18 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Esporte Clube Bahia (20:00 BST) 1.51 4.31 7.46 102.48 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v Atlético Paranaense (20:00 BST) 1.83 3.73 5.05 101.26 %
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Cruzeiro EC (20:00 BST) 2.05 3.51 4.04 102.02 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Botafogo FR (20:00 BST) 2.25 3.25 3.04 108.11 %
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Vasco da Gama (22:00 BST) 3.55 3.52 2.18 102.45 %
maximize.gif Ceará SC v SC Internacional (22:00 BST) 2.1 3.61 4.1 99.71 %

shocking result in sao paolo last night who watched that game, what on earth happened? how did flu win?
that was realy a suprise, but how the hell santos managed to get a draw after 3-0 down at 71´ of the game, realy unbelivable. :eyes

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Last night was wild, outside the Vasco game and Botafogo nothing made much sense to me - Mineiro winning with a clean sheet, the Santos recovery, Avai winning, Cruzeiro losing and letting 4 goals in, Corinthians winning with 2 man out, etc, etc...in fact Flu winning was the smallest of these surprises above... Just for a bit of fun had a medium to small bet on tonight's game at Over 3,5 Goals. The Over 2,5 line is set too low at 1,60 with bet365, and I also will try Meatman's advice - ''when 2 shit teams play - either nothing or many-many goals''. Worked often enough in France, so :hope... For the record the game with Argentinos Jrs started with 2,50 for Over 2,5 and 1,875 for Over 2 goals...Crazy price - just Velez can score 3 on a good day vs any team... GL

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Brazil Campeonato Brasileiro - 03th September 2011 - 23:00 CET - Figueirense - Sao Paulo Figueirense will have all their players for this match. Sao Paulo will be without best midfielder Lucas who is with Brazil National Team, Jean, Juan and Wellington who are all suspended, full back Ivan Piris who is with Paraguay National Team, Denilson, Canete, Luis Fabiano, Fernandinho and Bruno Uvini who are injured. Last news, also striker Dagoberto is out.

Dagoberto é vetado, e Adilson chama 18 atletas para jogo em Florianópolis Treinador não poderá contar com 11 jogadores, que estão fora por suspensão, lesão ou à serviço de seleções

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Fluminense - Atletico GO 23:00CET I realy didn´t expect such good perfomance of Flu against Sao Paulo in away game but I was wrong. According to my calculations i saw Sao Paulo winning but i went wrong, Fluminense has shown why they are big club in "bad" times, they got away with 2-1 victory and play was at very good level. I must use this bet, as i see great reaction at home grount this time against high flying Atletico GO side who are on awesome run of 5 streight victories (won vs Santos at home, Flamengo away, Gemio at home, America MG away and last winner was as hosts against Coritiba). This are great results, i must say incredible for side who were at mediocre level before championship started. Some brazilians analisers predicted this side will have hard fight against relegation this year, but they were wrong too. Anyway, for this game, they will have two very important missings, key defender Leonardo and midfielder Pituca - the two leaders in the club are both out of the game - both suspended. Fair -0.75 line. Fluminense (-0.5) AH @1.81 5dimes 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense vs Sao Paulo Pick: Home win Figueirense should win this match. They are in better form at the moment with two victories in the last three matches. Here are the results: 01.09. Cruzeiro - Figueirense 2:4 28.08. Figueirense - Avai Florianopolis 2:3 20.08. Corinthians - Figueirense 0:2 On contrary, Sao Paulo have no victory in the last three matches, just two draws and one defeat from Fluminense in the last round. However, this is not the only reason for my pick. Even more important reason is connect with the absentees. While the home side is complete, the guests will be eleven players. The best midfielder Lucas (played 14 matches and scored 6 goals so far) is with the national team. Three more players are suspended - Jean, Juan and Wellington. Another player is on international duty, this time it is about Paraguayan defender Ivan Piris. Finally, Denilson, Canete, Luis Fabiano, Fernandinho, Bruno Uvini and Dagoberto are all sidelined. It is clear this is a big handicap for the coach Adilson Batista. Because of that I believe Figueirense will win.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Complitely agree with this pick above, Sao Paulo is in poor shape lately, have so many important missings and Figueirense realy knows how to punish this. We all saw this in last match when they totaly beat Cruzeiro who were playing without many key players at home. Moreover, Figueira is tipical home team and after second defeat at home ground (against Avai), they will certainly be up for this one to get positive result. :ok