** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Leandro Damiao will not play for Inter and I expect America to get something from that game. Inter without Damiao is more like Atletico Paranaense. I think that this game is tricky enough to not touch it. Besides, Inter is like Internazionale few good years ago, when they had the potential, but were always in the mid tables.
I wanted to say more confident in BTS or over in those games, not them to win :)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Internacional Porto Alegre vs America Mineiro Latest news on this game are indicating that Leandro Damiao will play against America. Inter should be: Muriel, Nei, Rodrigo Moledo, Juan and Kleber; Bolatti (Elton), Guiñazu, D’Alessandro and Oscar; Jô (Andrezinho/Dellatorre) and Leandro Damião. They will miss defenders Rodrigo and Sorondo, midfielder Tinga and striker Ze Roberto. America will miss striker Alessandro and defender Gabiel. America has a new coach, Rene Simoes, ex Bahia and I think that this thing will be seen on the scoring table, being an offensive minded coach. America has scored in 9 of the last 10 games, conceding in every of these 10 games. Inter scored in every of the last 9 matches and also conceded goals in 8 of these 9. I think the best option is Both Teams To score - YES @ 1.91 with William Hill

I have a problem with first 4 games because they all look to me like BTSs and overs and that is simply not gonna happen and I don't know what to eliminate' date=' I'm more confident in Santos&Inter, but...[/quote'] They look very overish to me too, plus Atletico GO. Had a small stake 3-, 4- and 5-fold on these to go Over 2,5 Goals, on top on the main bets. Yet in Rio I have the feeling that the Over might just come from one side...and it usually takes two for an Over. GL

Inter only! Don't see Avai scoring tonight!
HMMM, NOT SCORING VS SANTOS...I see them scoring and maybe not just once. Anyway the games started now, so we will see...Good luck with your other picks, but I need as many goals in Avai as possible ;)

Internacional Porto Alegre vs America Mineiro Latest news on this game are indicating that Leandro Damiao will play against America. Inter should be: Muriel, Nei, Rodrigo Moledo, Juan and Kleber; Bolatti (Elton), Guiñazu, D’Alessandro and Oscar; Jô (Andrezinho/Dellatorre) and Leandro Damião. They will miss defenders Rodrigo and Sorondo, midfielder Tinga and striker Ze Roberto. America will miss striker Alessandro and defender Gabiel. America has a new coach, Rene Simoes, ex Bahia and I think that this thing will be seen on the scoring table, being an offensive minded coach. America has scored in 9 of the last 10 games, conceding in every of these 10 games. Inter scored in every of the last 9 matches and also conceded goals in 8 of these 9. I think the best option is Both Teams To score - YES @ 1.91 with William Hill
25th minute! 3-1!!! Bet won! :cheers :beer

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD really hard for santos to win. i see the match finishing 1-0 due to the pitch is loaded with water due to heavy rain. avai will defend their 1-0 lead in the 2nd half and it will be very hard for santos to score. avai got a penalty and i think that will be the only way to score a goal in this game due to the pitch condition.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD live bet avai - santos i will put my money on under 2.5 @ Betfair odds 1.77 , medium stake after first 45 mins it looks like a game with maximum 2 goals , because the pitch is like a swimmmingpool edit just put more money on under 2.5 , odds 1.5

live bet avai - santos i will put my money on under 2.5 @ Betfair odds 1.77 , medium stake after first 45 mins it looks like a game with maximum 2 goals , because the pitch is like a swimmmingpool edit just put more money on under 2.5 , odds 1.5
......:sad congrats thoes who backed Santos. it really looked for that there will not be more than 2 goals and also with this kind of pitch

Avai-Santos Bet: both teams to score Odd: 1,70 Bookie: local Stake: 6/10 You already mentioned power that Santos team has so I am nothing going to write it one more time. Many people expect Santos side to win tonight and so do I. Avai has 3 points less than Sanots and every point is vital for Avai in order to avoid relegation. They scored 13 goals in 10 games at home pitch, on the other side Sanots had scored 9 goals in 9 games away from home. In the previous matches there was only one match in which just one side of these two scored and in other six both sides scored. Enough for me to place my bet on this option. Bagzi any thoughts about Atletico PR match I see that as an under game.
FT 1:2 :nana:nana

I really want to get closer to the games this week before going for any picks. Some good options in the posts above....Fact is in-play I hit really hard here, while my main picks are not good in general, as the whole championship at this phase makes less sense. Atletico MG involved in 2 Unders in a row and winning? With clean sheets? I feel they will be fighting against relegation until the end, similar situation to last season when they looked in real trouble for ceratin period... If history repeats then I expect them to improve a lot in the last quarter, Maybe they already do improve - 2 wins vs lower-table teams, yet wins - players see hope and pick up confidence. What could be a better motivation than packed Murumbi and a festive local crowd? Over 2,75 Goals is what I am looking at, I think guests are becoming dangerous by every next game, and they can score. Stats-wise failed to score in only 2 games away. Sorry, but it looks safer to me than the H'cap line, despite being lower. But then again if the folks above are right about the - 1AH, it is only another goal I need, right ;) Watched Avai a couple of times, in long periods their forwards are loking like angry wasps, dangerous all over. Team is usually branded as a poor one, but they scalped Flamengo with great spirit, not to mention how much they cost me turning that game vs Corinthians earlier. Both teams are clearly Overish, another Over 2,75 Goals for me. I expect Santos to try to kill the game earlier and take over later as of the better quality, but I also expect an attacking approach by hosts, with not much to lose... I also think Ceara performed above their real level earlier and the slide down looks very possible to me. Away to a well-organized team, with good attacking options, I see Botafogo beating the - 1,5AH. Another one to follow close on the in-play, as I see more goals in the Second Half too, it might take a bit longer to hosts to break Ceara, who IMO will come out with one task only - defend that 0-0 at the start. Similar thoughts on the game in Porto Alegre, but guests scoring is another tempting bet, as of the odds. Cruzeiro & Gremio are my in-play favourites. During State Championships they were both very reliable, but things changed. Backing any of these two early though is a lottery for me. IN-PLAY. For no big reason I feel the game in Goiania will be a very high-scoring one, so will go for Over 1 Goals in FH for now. Will never touch Corinthians again :D, but draw at HT with Palmeiras in any away game is good to me... Never check the odds yet, but those bets above will be as usual with bet365, and will join you here during the games with in-play thoughts ( hopefully good ones ). Good luck all
So far so good! I am more pleased with ''reading'' the games well this time, except more goals in Second Half in Porto Alegre....An extra goal in Sao Paolo and Avai would have been perfect, but hey....;) I was thinking what are the chances for this high-scoring trend tonight to go on, the kind of a Full House with Overs. Atletico Para and Palmeiras seem as an Under all over. Atletico are in desperate need of points, Palmeiras are risking to widen the gap with the Top 4 if they drop a point or 3. IMO hosts will go forward more often than usual and more often than they can afford against a good team with solid defense. Nothing impressive about the stats with both teams, a first goal by hosts will surely open the game more than the other way around. IN-PLAY material... I thought originally the game in Goiania will be the highest scoring one, but one can hardly expect more goals than in that wild FH in Porto Alegre. I made my Over 2,75 Goals bet stronger after the first 4 games...Only a sparkle is needed, either by Atletico GO or the guests... Decided to follow the pick of punters above, had a small to medium stake on a Cruzeiro win, but I ma also going for Over 3 Goals - this game has a good potential for more goals - both teams are having strong ''arguments'' forward, I trust none of these with good defending... A very small fun bet in both Cruzeiro and Atletico GO, with CS 3-2 singles and a double...:loon To be honest I am much more interested in Real Potosi HW and an Over, Atletico Nacional HW and an Over, as well as Godoy Cruz HW and an Over - either of these will complete a 6-fold combo, two - would be magic...Couldn't resist though a couple of extra bets in Brazil - it is magic! GL all

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Bagzi or any fellow tipsters, I am thinking of playing Atletico GO as a straight win with PP with odds @ 2.00, do ye guys have any info regarding this match please, as i just dont know where to find news regardin the brazilian league, thanks in advancce and good luck to all of you with you bets

Guys good to see you all in this thread.but this is not livescore thread. thx. very profitable night for brazilian tipster:clap
You have the right point here mate, this is not live score thread and from now on any posts for example (gooooalll for santos, botafogo scored, now is 2-2 or anything like this will be moved in appropriate thread and that is live scored thread). :ok Regards

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Sport Football (Brazil) Event Corinthians - Flamengo Selection Over 3 Strength 10/10 Date 09/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.30 Reasoning I see high scoring result here. Both teams play offense football in this season. Corinthians score 14 and concended 16 goals in last 10 league rounds, at home in 10 matches score 19 and concended 10 goals. 6 of last 10 matches end with minimum 3 goals. Flamengo score 17 and concended 18 goals in last 10 league matches, on away 10 matches score 20 and concended 17 goals. 6 of last 10 league matches end with minimum 3 goals. Sport Football (Brazil) Event Bahia - Gremio Selection Under 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 09/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 2.15 Reasoning I see low scoring result in this match, Under is good option. First match at Gremio stadium end with 2-0 for hosts. Bahia in last 10 league rounds score 12 and concended 14 goals. Gremio in last 10 league rounds score 13 and concended 14 goals. Nothing special. Bahia after 10 league rounds at home have goals balance 12:11. Gremio after 10 away matches have goals balance 5:16. Sport Football (Brazil) Event Vasco - Coritiba Selection Vasco -1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 09/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.30 Reasoning I see only one result here, Vasco win without any problems. Team from Da Gama have very good chance to be leader of the table after this round, after match at home, full motivation. Vasco at home is one of the strongest in league. 6 wins in 10 matches. Corotiba is on the 10 position, nothing special, play better at home - on away 6 losts in 10 matches. Vasco won last home matches against Ceara with 2 goals margin

CLASSIFICAÇÃOPJVEDGPGCSG%
1 São Paulo41 22 12 5 5 35 27 8 62.1
2 Botafogo40 21 12 4 5 36 20 16 63.5
3 Corinthians40 21 12 4 5 33 21 12 63.5
4 Vasco38 21 11 5 5 30 26 4 60.3
5 Flamengo36 21 9 9 3 36 27 9 57.1
6 Fluminense34 22 11 1 10 29 26 3 51.5
7 Palmeiras34 22 8 10 4 29 20 9 51.5
8 Internacional32 22 8 8 6 36 30 6 48.5
9 Figueirense30 22 8 6 8 27 29 -2 45.5
10 Coritiba29 21 8 5 8 34 27 7 46
11 Atlético-GO29 22 8 5 9 28 26 2 43.9
12 Cruzeiro28 22 8 4 10 30 27 3 42.4
13 Santos26 20 7 5 8 28 32 -4 43.3
14 Ceará26 22 7 5 10 29 36 -7 39.4
15 Grêmio24 20 6 6 8 24 26 -2 40
16 Bahia24 21 5 9 7 24 28 -4 38.1
17 Atlético-MG21 22 6 3 13 28 40 -12 31.8
18 Avaí20 22 5 5 12 25 46 -21 30.3
19 Atlético-PR19 22 4 7 11 22 35 -13 28.8
20 América-MG17 22 3 8 11 28 42 -14 25.8

Event Corinthians - Flamengo
Selection Flamengo
Strength 10/10
Date 09/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 3.90
Reasoning The two clubs with biggest number of supporters in all the country will face each other today needing a win as Sao paulo and Botafogo already won their games. Like this, Corinthians lost his leadership to Sao Paulo and the second place to Botafogo. In this situation, the two teams need a win and a draw won't be a good result for neither of the two teams, specially for Flamengo. If Corinthians win, he will be the big contender to the title, but to Flamengo, any other result than a win willl be the goodbye for the fight for the title, while a win will put them on the top places again.

Corinthians - Flamengo 02:50CET Corinthians (-0.5) AH @2.09 IBC 9/10
FT 2-1 :clap:clap:clap
Early bets as I will be away for the next day or two. :ok Vasco da Gama - Coritiba 01:30CET Vasco da Gama (-0.5) AH @2.02 188bet 5/10
FT 2-0 :clap:clap:clap
Sao Paulo - Atletico MG 21:00CET Sao Paulo (-0.75) AH @2.03 IBC 4/10
FT 2-1 half won :clap:clap:clap Only loss was with Cruzeiro bet, but this round was realy great for all of you guys. Keep it up. :ok