Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Ceara +1 @ 2.1 bet365 Anyone that isn't aware that Ronaldihno and Thiago Neves will both miss out on this game due to suspension would think Flamengo is a good bet, but due to this very important factor I just can't overlook a Ceara side which has showed lots of potential. The 4-0 win against Atletico M. will be a nice boost of confidence for Ceara, meanwhile due to important absentees for Flamengo, they will not want to pass up this opportunity to get a good result. It’s a golden chance for Ceara to get some points away from home. Flamengo has had a bit of trouble scoring lately, they have only managed to score twice in their last 3 games and without two important players in attack you can see them struggling further. Ceara recently beat Palmerias at home and Inter away, showing they are a team that can play well against the "big guns". Last time these two teams met we witnessed a draw and we could be lined up for more of the same. The odds were good so I went high stakes on this one.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD

Atletico PR - Botafogo Atletico PR is still awaiting his first victory this season. Today will host Botafogo, which after eight games without defeat in the last round was defeated 2-0 by Corinthians at home.Atletico PR coach Renato Gaúcho today can not count on Paulo Roberto (1 / 0), Paulo Baier (8 / 0), Nieto (8 / 0) and Guerron (7 / 0) who are injured.On the other hand, Caio Júnior today can not count on Cortes (5 / 0), Everton (7 / 0), Cidinho (6 / 0) and Lucas Zen (10 / 0) who are injured while Loco Abreu (0 / 0 ) is at the Copa America and also Herrera (8 / 2) is suspended.Renato Gaúcho during the week has hiding the team.It is certain that Robston (3 / 0) would have to give place to Marcinho (1 / 0). On the other hand, Caio Júnior will make two changes in the team in relation to the team that played against Corinthians.Insted of Lucas Zen in the team will be Márcio Azevedo (5 / 0), while insted of Herrera in he team could find Alexandre Oliveira (1 / 0) or Alex (4 / 1).Atletico PR still awaiting a first victory.In the last match Atletico PR has managed to achieve a goal which is definitely progress for this team but still Atletico PR need to improve lot of things.Botafogo, on the other side recorded their second defeat this season in the last round.Botafogo has not been giving us some attractive game but he showed quite strong and organized play.I think that here today we will see a strong game and I think that both teams will start carefully from the beginning. I think that we here should expect a hard match in which I think we should not see a lot of goals. Pick:under 2.5 @ 1.73 bet365 6/10
87th minute goal by Botafago. Unlucky :wall

Realy don´t know, realy tough one to call anything. Both sides are in need of points, Avai in up trend at the moment, and on the other hand International with hot-cold performances although all of three last were defeats only. I give small advantage to the guests here, International is team full of stars and they must start winning. International (-0.25) AH @1.88 188bet 5/10
FT 1-3 :clap:clap

Atletico PR - Botafogo 23:30CET Atletico is winless in unbelivable 12 matches so far, from May they didn´t won a single game with only 3 draws. I finaly belive it is time for them to get all three points at home and to make their fans happy. With arival of new manager the team didn´t got positive results so new coach Renato Gaucho will try for the third time to get victory. Botafogo is in down trend at the moment and this is something that hosts must take advantage of. Manager Caio Junior must modify his team because two key players are out of tonight match, midfielder Lucas Zen and striker Herera (2 goals) are big blows for the guests. Atletico PR (-0.25) Ah @1.97 12bet 4/10
FT 2-1 :clap:clap

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Corinthians - Cruzeiro
Selection Corinthians -1.5 goals (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 24/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.35
Reasoning The leader of Brasil first league, with a amazing 9-1-0, just one draw at Flamengo and big wins like 5-0 with Sao Paolo, a team where everything is working great, the attack, the defense, so even if in last 13 years at home Corinthians didn't win at more that a goal with Cruzeiro, a team that is doing well but is place for much better. With the form of home team I take confidence the ah win. My tip 3-0. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Fluminense - Palmeiras
Selection Fluminense
Strength 1/10
Date 24/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.56
Reasoning A match for watch, a real pleasure to watch a Flumiense home match with a good team, the supporters will make an incredible noise, it will be a huge atmosphere and for a great show is perfect if you end the day with a win, for a match like that the table position isn't important, both team will play the best football they can for take the points. With already 3 lost from 5 at home for Fluminese I expect a win with 2-0. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Atletico-MG - Vasco
Selection Atletico-MG
Strength 1/10
Date 24/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betfred @ 2.20
Reasoning Even that Vasco is the better team here, a match at home in Brazil isn't the same like in others countries, fans are very close to the team, are making a lot of noise, push the team from behind for a win. Even if this season MG isn't playing great at home, a 0-4 lose with Internacional can prove that, I think that is going to win this one, Vasco isn't a team unbeatable. My tip 1-0. Good luck!

Sport Football (Brazil)
Event Bahia - Coritiba
Selection Bahia
Strength 1/10
Date 24/07/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.67
Reasoning Bahia, a team with no victory at home this season but with two consecutive away wins on difficult stadiums, 1-0 at Flumiense and 2-0 at Atleticu PR, for a team from Brazil isn't very normal to win away and not even one match at home, so today is the perfect occasion for Bahia to win, meeting Coritiba that is a 0-0-4 away, I see that a very good odd for home side, my tip 3-1. Good luck!

Atletico MG – Vasco da Gama: Vasco da Gama @ 3.60 (Stan James) 10/10 Atletico MG will not be playing this match on its usual home field. Furthermore, they have lost 4 out of the 5 last matches with poor form in the last 8 matches (1-2-5) and find themselves near the relegation zone in 15th place. Atletico MG has a below average home record (2-1-2). Vasco’s performance has been better than the hosts. The team is in 6th place and has won 3 of their last 5 matches with a form of 3-2-3 in the last 8. The guests have a better than average away form (2-1-2). I think the value is with Vasco. Corinthians – Cruzeiro: Draw @ 3.60 (Stan James) 10/10 Corinthians is playing awesome football and stands clearly in first place having won 9 out of 10 matches this season (9-1-0). Betting against them is a risk, but in this match they may stumble. The hosts will be without one their main strikers so their scoring capacity may be affected in this match. Cruzeiro has won 4 out of the last 5 matches. The hosts are in 9th place and have a weakfish away record (1-1-3). I think the guests will set up defensively and try to snatch a single goal win. With Corinthians being subdued offensively in this match we may just see a tight stalemate draw which Cruzeiro will be happy with and Corinthians will be okay with. Bahia – Coritiba: Draw @ 3.50 (Stan James) 10/10 The two teams have played to 6 out of 9 draws in recent matches. Bahia hasn’t won at home yet (0-3-1) and stands in 16th place near the relegation zone. The host’s form is poor in the last 8 (2-3-3). Coritiba has recovered from a poor beginning to the season and has won 3 out of their last 4 matches with good form in the last 8 matches (4-1-3). The guests don’t have a single point in their away matches (0-0-4). Given the draw history between the teams, the poor home record of Bahia and the poor away record of Coritiba, the draw is probably the percentage bet here. Fluminense – Palmeiras: Palmeiras @ 3.04 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Fluminense will not be playing this match at its usual home field. The hosts (12th place) have an average form in the last 8 matches 4-0-4 including 2 consecutive losses with one of them coming at home against Flamengo (0-1). Palmeiras is in 4th place and has good form in the last 8 (4-3-1). The guests haven’t won away yet (0-3-1), but given the form of the teams and the different home field, I believe this is a good opportunity for such a win.
Should have bet Cruzeiro on the handicap.....anyway, not a bad night....+31 pts profit.....:clap

Wednesday 27 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Cruzeiro EC (23:30 BST) 3.65 3.4 2.16 103.11 %
maximize.gif Atlético Mineiro v Fluminense FC (23:30 BST) 2.4 3.4 3.3 101.38 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Avaí FC (23:30 BST) 1.5 4.4 7.4 102.91 %
maximize.gif Grêmio FBPA v América Futebol Clube-MG (23:30 BST) 1.45 4.7 9 101.35 %
Thursday 28 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Coritiba FC v São Paulo FC (01:50 BST) 2.2 3.45 3.6 102.22 %
maximize.gif Figueirense FC v Palmeiras (01:50 BST) 2.48 3.35 3.25 100.94 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Flamengo (01:50 BST) 2 3.65 4.2 101.21 %
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Esporte Clube Bahia (23:30 BST) 1.55 4.5 7 101.02 %
Friday 29 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Atlético Paranaense (01:00 BST) 1.74 3.75 5.5 102.32 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos - Flamengo: Santos @ 1.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds have fallen, but at 1.97 the they are still acceptable. Santos' main international stars return for this match and the the team is under pressure to win. They have dropped to 14th place and have had poor form in the last 8 (3-2-3). The only saving point is that they have played 3 matches less. Flamengo remains undefeated (5-6-0), but the team has 2 consecutive draws including a 1-1 result against Ceara at home which was a match they should have won. With Santos being at full strength and the pressure on the home team to get points, I believe it may be time for Flamengo's first defeat. Santos has lost this fixture only once in the last 10 meetings. The odds are barely acceptable nevertheless. Atletico Mineiro - Fluminense: Fluminense @ 2.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Fluminense may be a good bet here. The hosts have lost 5 out of the last 6 matches with a defense that has conceded goal/s in 9 out of 10 matches. In this match, Atletico Mineiro will not be playing at its own stadium. Fluminense is coming off a good win against 5th place Palmeiras. The guests offense should be strengthened with the return of Fred. The odds are very attractive given the current weakness of the host team and the fact that they are not playing the match at their "home" stadium. Atletico GO - Cruzeiro: Cruzeiro @ 2.10 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The hosts have terrible form in the last 6 (0-2-4) and an awful home record (1-0-4). The guests have excellent form in the last 6 (5-0-1) with an above average away record (2-1-3). Given the completey opposite form of the teams, the odds are good for the guests' win here. Figueirense - Palmeiras: Palmeiras @ 3.14 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The hosts have 3 consecutive draws (2 of them at home) and have failed to score in the last 2 matches. Figueirense remains undefeated at home (4-2-0). Palmeiras has also stumbled recently without scoring in the last 2 matches and remain without a win away from home (0-3-2). This has resulted in Palmeiras dropping out of the top 4 places. I think Palmeiras has more quality and it has a good opportunity to register its first away win against a team that is having trouble scoring. The odds are very win for the guests' win.

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Atletico GO - Cruzeiro 00:30CET Team from Goianiense managed to win only one game in front of their own fans this season against Ceara (4-1) and that is all from this side who are in realy bad run recently and players going into this game with poor morale. On the other hand Cruzeiro is high flying at the moment, with great winner against strong and awesome Corinthians you can know what i am telling here. I belive in good game for the guests, expecially after series of good results. Players are up, morale in the team is superb so anything exept away win would be huge surprice to me. Cruzeiro (-0.5) AH @2.16 pinnacle 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Santos - Flamengo 02:50CET Santos will finaly have full force in serie A. After sending their best players to Copa America, Santos manager willl welcome back all key players and all are available for tonight´s big game against Flamengo. Neymar, Paulo Henrique Ganso and Elano are up for this clash and will do anything for a win according to press. Everyone in home side are exited and coming into this match with positive reaction by the board and fans. I belive in Santos tonight highly. Santos (-0.5) AH @2.11 pinnacle 5/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Figueirense - Palmeiras 02:50CET Both sides with up and downs for the past several weeks but i see Palmeiras slight favourite to win this one at least by 1-0. Figueirense is typical home side that is for sure but they are in down trend with 4 games without a win. Moreover, they have some key missings - right defender Bruno is out, to make things even worse new signed defender Pablo has no playing condition so he is out too and manager need to improvise and send midfielder Coutinho to defensive sector. Winger Wilson Pittoni is suspended and he is another blow for home team. In Palmeiras only missign is goalkepeer Marcos who is saved by manager, because he is not fit yet. Palmeiras (0) AH @2.17 sbobet 4/10

Santos - Flamengo: Santos @ 1.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds have fallen, but at 1.97 the they are still acceptable. Santos' main international stars return for this match and the the team is under pressure to win. They have dropped to 14th place and have had poor form in the last 8 (3-2-3). The only saving point is that they have played 3 matches less. Flamengo remains undefeated (5-6-0), but the team has 2 consecutive draws including a 1-1 result against Ceara at home which was a match they should have won. With Santos being at full strength and the pressure on the home team to get points, I believe it may be time for Flamengo's first defeat. Santos has lost this fixture only once in the last 10 meetings. The odds are barely acceptable nevertheless. Atletico Mineiro - Fluminense: Fluminense @ 2.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 Fluminense may be a good bet here. The hosts have lost 5 out of the last 6 matches with a defense that has conceded goal/s in 9 out of 10 matches. In this match, Atletico Mineiro will not be playing at its own stadium. Fluminense is coming off a good win against 5th place Palmeiras. The guests offense should be strengthened with the return of Fred. The odds are very attractive given the current weakness of the host team and the fact that they are not playing the match at their "home" stadium. Atletico GO - Cruzeiro: Cruzeiro @ 2.10 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 The hosts have terrible form in the last 6 (0-2-4) and an awful home record (1-0-4). The guests have excellent form in the last 6 (5-0-1) with an above average away record (2-1-3). Given the completey opposite form of the teams, the odds are good for the guests' win here. Figueirense - Palmeiras: Palmeiras @ 3.14 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The hosts have 3 consecutive draws (2 of them at home) and have failed to score in the last 2 matches. Figueirense remains undefeated at home (4-2-0). Palmeiras has also stumbled recently without scoring in the last 2 matches and remain without a win away from home (0-3-2). This has resulted in Palmeiras dropping out of the top 4 places. I think Palmeiras has more quality and it has a good opportunity to register its first away win against a team that is having trouble scoring. The odds are very win for the guests' win.
Palmeiras saved me from complete disaster......What in the world happened to Santos?? They were up 2-0 at one point and ended up losing 4-5......:wall Unbelievable.....:unsure

Thursday 28 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Esporte Clube Bahia (23:30 BST) 1.5 4.71 7.9 100.56 %
Friday 29 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceará SC v Atlético Paranaense (01:00 BST) 1.75 3.75 6 100.48 %
Saturday 30 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Botafogo FR (22:30 BST) 1.8 3.8 6 98.54 %
maximize.gif Flamengo v Grêmio FBPA (22:30 BST) 1.66 3.95 6.5 100.70 %
Sunday 31 July 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Palmeiras v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 1.72 3.8 6 101.12 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v SC Corinthians (20:00 BST) 4.75 3.6 1.92 100.91 %
maximize.gif Fluminense FC v Ceará SC (20:00 BST) 1.8 3.7 5 102.58 %
maximize.gif São Paulo FC v Vasco da Gama (20:00 BST) 1.9 3.6 4.5 102.63 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Atlético Goianiense (20:00 BST) 1.68 3.85 6.25 101.50 %
maximize.gif América Futebol Clube-MG v Coritiba FC (22:30 BST) 2.8 3.4 2.7 102.16 %
maximize.gif Atlético Paranaense v Santos FC (22:30 BST) 2.75 3.5 2.68 102.25 %
maximize.gif Esporte Clube Bahia v Figueirense FC (22:30 BST) 2.46 3.35 3.05 103.29 %

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD Flamengo - Gremio 23:30CET Realy can´t understand this odds movement on Flamengo, start was -0.75 around @1.72 and now rise to around @1.90. This is realy good for us as Flamengo is in great form lately and have all players available with recovered midfielder Airton. On the other hand Gremio is in bad shape, i´ve watched last game against mediocre America MG side (1-1 FT) and i can tell you that Gremio was bad, realy bad. Now, they will miss three very important players (Douglas - 2 goals, Gabriel - 1 goal and Miralles - 1 goal), so i belive in positive outcome for home side. Flamengo (-0.75) AH @1.90 12bet 4/10

Re: Brazil Serie A 2011 THREAD High odds on Botafogo, I thought this should be a more balanced game. Botafogo not to lose is around 2,00. Any reasons for the odds between Cruizeiro and Botafogo, Bagzi ? And what are the chances that Botafogo won't lose tonight ? Thanks!