** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League Final: FC Barcelona v Manchester United - Saturday 28th May

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League Final: FC Barcelona v Manchester United - Saturday 28th May

Ah that makes more sense buddy. Thanks a lot for your help' date=' appreciate it. What sites can I do this "trade betting" I don't think paddypower or betfred do it :S Cheers![/quote'] Betting exchange (betfair, betdaq). Note that this is more complicated that the basic example I gave. For instance, you must pay careful attention to T&C when unpredictable events occur (game cancelled and likes), or internet connection if you day-trade (you might not be able to complete the lay if you previously backed an event). Furthermore, prices movements are generally small, which means you must commit pretty big amounts to make decent profits.

Re: UEFA Champions League Final: FC Barcelona v Manchester United - Saturday 28th May

Betting exchange (betfair, betdaq). Note that this is more complicated that the basic example I gave. For instance, you must pay careful attention to T&C when unpredictable events occur (game cancelled and likes), or internet connection if you day-trade (you might not be able to complete the lay if you previously backed an event). Furthermore, prices movements are generally small, which means you must commit pretty big amounts to make decent profits.
Cheers bud, I did a bit of research and found http://tinyurl.com/6x4xucg and it seems like you have to have a free bet. Is this correct? :S I thought you could just lay bets as the bookie and place a bet elsewhere and overall get a profit?