** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

LayLadyLay

LayLadyLay

G'day to everyone. I've been testing a laying selection process for a couple of months with reasonable success and wanted to go "live" so to speak. Prices will be based on BSP and no horse above 5.0 will qualify. Anyway, enough rambling...here are todays two lay selections; 3.00 Nott. Bouncy Bouncy 6.10 Towc. Leopard Hills Have a great day. LLL

Re: LayLadyLay

G'day to everyone. I've been testing a laying selection process for a couple of months with reasonable success and wanted to go "live" so to speak. Prices will be based on BSP and no horse above 5.0 will qualify. Anyway, enough rambling...here are todays two lay selections; 3.00 Nott. Bouncy Bouncy. UNPLACED @ BSP 3.73. 1point gain 6.10 Towc. Leopard Hills. 1st @ BSP 1.97. .97 loss Have a great day. LLL
A more or less break even day yesterday, depending on your Betfair commission percentage. We have three selections today and I will use the same rating system as applied on my website with *** being the stongest selection. 6.30 Sedg. Stolen Light *** 7.20 Worc. Kasban ** 8.00 Sedg. Gem Mill * Have an enjoyable and successful day. LLL

Re: LayLadyLay Good morning. Three from three yesterday but two were above our 5.0 lay ceiling.

6.30 SedgStolen Light ***U/P3.47
7.20 WorcKasban **2nd5.16
8.00 SedgGem Mill *P/U6.8
We are considering removing the ceiling as all 14 selections above 5.0 have lost this month to date but have not been included in the monthly P/L. We'll make the decision at the end of the month. On to today and we have another three selections; 3.05 Wetherby. Montoyas Son * 6.30 Salisbury. Nubar Boy *** 7.05 Salibury. Dead Cool ** Have a great day. LLL

Re: LayLadyLay Good morning. Apologies for lateness of posting...suffering a little after a few too many Heineken sherberts! A good day yesterday with two from two.

Sat 21st May ProfitLoss
2.35 YorkKakatosi ** 2nd3.11
5.45 ChesterBaisse *** U/P2.481
DAY2
The racing today is pretty mediocre but surprisingly yields 4 selections for us.
Sun 22nd May
2.30 FakSansili ***
3.15 KelsoOmokoroa **
3.30 FakSarah's Gift **
5.10 FakGalley Slave ***
Have a great day. I have a share in a horse that runs on Tues and is likely to be favourite...I'll update you all on Tues re its chances. LLL

hi LLL, can i ask what your basing your selections on? im looking at these kind of things myself and just wondered what your thoughts are on how to pick them. thanks
Good morning. I go through every race on the card and seek out false favourites who are extremely unlikely to reproduce their best form on the track/going and against the rest of the field. I end up with a rating for each horse and from there I consider whether there is value in laying them. Interestingly, the vast majority of selections drift from their early morning price to the off...which would suggest that other people are sharing my views. I lay my selections first thing in the morning (or even the night before) and in most instances I can green up prior to the race. Carlton Scroop being a classic example. I hope that helps you. Kind Regards LLL

Re: LayLadyLay Three from three yesterday...the fourth selection was a non runner. Cara Carmela was another alarming barge drifter...which seems to be an interesting, and potentially profitable, trend.

Sun 29th May ResultBSPProfitLoss
2.20 NottCara Carmela **U/P14.16
2.45 DownLonesome Maverick ***N.R
3.45 DownSeaside Shuffle **3rd4.11
4.40 UttoxSpanish Cruise *P/U3.891
DAY2
Three selections today;
Mon 30th May ResultBSPProfitLoss
3.35 Red Next Edition *
4.35 TowIlongue ***
5.10 TowTerra Bleu **
DAY
Enjoy your day LLL

Re: LayLadyLay Another good day to top off a great month.

Mon 30th May ResultBSPProfitLoss
3.35 Red Next Edition *Last2.591
4.35 TowIlongue ***U/P6.6
5.10 TowTerra Bleu **N/R
DAY1
This place is like the Marie Celeste. No more selections. LLL

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently 24 from 28 this month (proofed to O L B G) and three selections today; Have a great day. LLL
There is the answer to your question! Unfortunately LLL chose the quietest time of the year to post a thread & got fed up with the lack of responses. ("it's like the Marie Celeste on here, no more selections")