** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 16-22 May

Re: Tennis 16-22 May

Simon (vs Ljubicic) x Gasquet (vs Verdasco) x Kohlschreiber (vs Youzhnyi) @3.72 local (0.5 u) WIN Berdych vs Almagro: Over 22.5 games @2.03 Pinnacle (1 u) LOSS Bartoli to bt A.M.Garrigues @2,34 Pinnacle WIN
The treble went as expected. Only Ljubicic pushed it a little bit too far, until he realized that it vould be faux-pas to win in the supertiebreak :-) Bartoli rolling, and choker Berdych choked again, this time forgetting to retire before the match was over as he did on another occasion (of course against my bet again) . This guy is to be avoided at all cost. +1.7 u today

Re: Tennis 16-22 May

Going for gimeno traver v tipsarovic at evens on betfair. GT much better player and from what ive seen is in better form at the moment. Done well with him recently so keeping with him for now. Tipsa is good but can fall apart easily if he aint playing well.. Also going for gasquet v verdasco as gas playing pretty well at mo. Verdasco not exactly on form and always prone to falling apart against reliable players..gas not in that category mostly but amazing last week so could pull through this one. Hes 1.8 on betfair so not great odds but im confident with it :) Also berdych again v almagro at 1.8 v almagro. Im liking berdych at mo watch him v gulbis n he was hitting some sweet balls. Great serve aswell at mo so should have bit too much for oldie almagro
why does it go wrong when i post me bets on here! but hopefully bartoli pulls through today as had her from start of tournament to win :) seems like that patkovic playing well tho so may even it out with some on her to win just in case bartoli messes up probably going to do 2 doubles aswell with petkovic/bartoli and wozniacki just for sake of it. i like wozniacki :)