** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 16-22 May

Sport Tennis Event Dimitrov - Andujar Selection Dimitrov -1.5 sets Strength 10/10 Date 16/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.50 Reasoning Dimitrov in my opinion win this match in two sets. Dimitrov go here with one target - break TOP50 position, not defending any points and want take it. Dimitrov residence is Parisa, go from home to Nice and back to home before RG ;) Not big troubles with travels. Dimitrov is classy player, today have birthday and this is the best gift - clear win against Andujar! Andujar in last time lost 4 matches in a row and concended good form from Casablanca, in last season played against Dimitrov on clay surface, when Grigor been on the 250 position in ATP rank(!) and lost in three sets. 6-4, 6-3 ----- Sport Tennis Event Paire - Hanescu Selection Paire Strength 10/10 Date 16/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.94 Reasoning In my opinion Paire have more chances in this match. Hanescu going here for what? For the title? hahaha, I can't believe it. This guy go for Nice only for start check and want be in France before Roland Garros, make small practice here. Not defending any points, good time for small holidays before RG.. Paire is home player, TOP100 guy who have potential to be better and better. Here played in Q and serving on the very well level. In my opinion must be very motivated, crowd can give fire for this guy. Benoit in three sets --- Sport Tennis Event Pous Tio - Kerber Selection Pous Tio -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 16/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.75 Reasoning In this match I don't see too much % to win for Kerber. Laura Pous Tio is Spanish claycouter, feel the best on this surface. In this year made Final in Cali ITF, made QF in Bogota and Acapulco and SF in Barcelona, great results.. Kerber the best surface is not clay, feel better on harder courts.. In this season played against Pous Tio on hard court in Indian Wells and won only 3 games! For me Pous Tio 2:0 ---- Sport Tennis Event Kudryavtseva - Jovanovski Selection Kudryavtseva Strength 10/10 Date 16/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.96 Reasoning In my opinion next value bet for Strasbourg event. Alla played against Bojana one time and beat this girl in September 2010 at the Gangzhou hard court. Kudryavtseva in my opinion is better claycouter than Jovanovski, Serbian girl have only 26-20 career balance on this surface. Beating only worse players than Kudryavtesva, who have 50-49 career balance. In this season made QF in Estoril.. Kudryavsteva have more experience on clay surface and more stable serve, I see big troubles for Bojana in this game. ---- Sport Tennis Event Larsson - Hantuchova Selection Larsson Strength 10/10 Date 16/05/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.65 Reasoning In my opinion too high odds for Swedish girl. Hantuchova is really good player - clear, but I don't undestand one thing, why play here? In next week is GRAND SLAM Roland Garros. In last season before this, played in Madrid and Rome - in this season too and made better results(more points for the ranking). I don't see big motivation before this game. Johanna is young star of the future. Nice play on clay, in this season made Semifinal in Acapulco and Semifinal in Estoril. In small tournaments like this, why not in this week? Famous rival, good motivation for this girl. Johanna in three sets. GL

Re: Tennis 16-22 May I like how your arguments contradict each other. In your first pick you are backing Dimitrov with an argument that he has no points to defend and wants to take them. On the other hand you have a backing on Paire with a reason that Hanescu has no points to defend, hence meaning Hanescu should not be interested. Which one is it?

Re: Tennis 16-22 May I'll take one now then probably some more later on. Anastasia Rodionova vs Jelena Jankovic- Under 17.5 games- 10/11 Bet365- (5/10) Not sure why the line has gone up in numbers or price since last night to be honest. It was set at 16.5 games yesterday so to give a price like this on a higher total is a must take for me. Rodionova in truth isn't a terrible player by any sorts and she can produce some good results against players ranked above her, but against the top players, a.k.a the top 10, she really does struggle to get anything out of the matches. Examples of this include winning just 3 games against Li Na, taking 3 again against Pennetta, and then only managing 2 against Wozniacki last week. This really does show the class difference between her and the top players and this is a poor draw for the Australian. Jankovic has played some good stuff in the past couple of months. A couple of quarter finals and a semi appearence back in Charleston have really put her into the kind of form she was in last year at this point of the season. But for the couple of narrow defeats against Wozniacki on the clay, she almost certainly would have claimed a title. In the early rounds she has been demolishing her opponents and can't see her dropping more than 5 games in this one. They've met twice before on clay and she hasn't dropped more than 2 games in total. Can't see anything too different tomorrow.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Challenger picks Beck (vs Jaziri) @ 1.4 (local, nordicbet) - stake 10/10 Beck (vs Jaziri) (2:0) @ 1.9 (nordicbet) - stake 9/10 Beck (vs Jaziri) (-3.5) @ 1.8 (nordicbet) - stake 9/10 Huge amount of stake, but odds are insane. Can't see the catch here why so high odds on Karol. He is great challenger player on hard/indoor hard and can't see him failing here against futures/qualifying challenger player Jaziri who plays only clay. Beck (vs Jaziri) X Udomchoke (vs Inoyatov) X Sugita (vs Rumyantsev) @ 2.19 (local) - stake 7/10 Udomchoke and Sugita playing against local players. Inoyanov plays mostly futures, retired last week in QF of Kazakhstan F3 futures. Also Udomchoke has a 2-0 H2H against him. Even in recent poor form he should defeat Inoyanov here. Sugita also playing a futures player, a young 1992 born Russian. Even on futures fields he hasn't got some major success and prefers to play clay (all futures titles on clay surface). Expecting Sugita to take this fairly easily. Brugues-Davi (vs Schüttler) @ 2.7 (local) - stake 1.5/10 Brugues-Davi won 4 futures titles in a row on hard during April, comes with great confidence and is worth a shot here against 35 year old German. Belyaev (vs Kirche) @ 1.4 (local, nordicbet) - stake 6/10 Belyaev (vs Kirche) (2:0) @ 1.9 (nordicbet) - stake 4.5/10 Belyaev (vs Kirche) (-3.5) @ 1.8 (nordicbet) - stake 4.5/10 Kirche is here only beacause his ranking was too low for RG qualifications. Hasn't played hard in a long time, even when he didn't it lost to worse players than him. Surface should suit Belyaev more (he defeatd Paire, Ram, Niland in past on hard), he used to get some nice results on "soviet" challengers, hope he'll get the job done here.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Taken another two then with the women. Not sure what's there to be had for the men in truth. Pauline Parmentier vs Shuai Zhang- Parmentier -3.5 handicap- 4/5 Bet365- (5/10) Parmentier very much the form player in the last couple of weeks out of these two. She made a challenger final a couple of weeks back, then backed that up by getting to the quarters in another challenger event last week. She has beaten decent opponents in those two tournaments though. Baltacha and Carmelia included, as well as hammering Zhang for just the loss of two games. Zhang had a good start to the season on the hard courts but on clay she really hasn't shown anything to set the heart racing. Her only 2 wins have been tight 3 set matches against players ranked lower than her by a considerably margin and she has been hammered in all but one of her losses. As mentioned, Parmentier demolished her a couple of weeks back and I'll back her to repeat that win against an out or sorts Zhang at the minutewith the handicap which looks a tad low. Alexandra Dulgheru vs Polona Hercog- Hercog -2.5 handicap- 4/5 Bet365- (5/10) Hercog was extremely impressive last week over in Rome, eventually falling to Stosur in the third round but she went through all of her matches in straight sets, including wins over Petkovic and also Dulgheru, who she plays tomorrow. She's played a considerable amount of this season on the clay courts, and she does play good stuff on the slower courts, and can trouble the top 20 on her day as shown last year by taking sets of Peer and Wozniacki, and beating Safarova easily. Dulgheru performed well on clay on the clay courts last year, which shot her up the rankings. However of late she has struggled for confidence and form. She has only won 1 match in her last 6, and that was down to Kucova having an injury. She followed that up by getting beat by a Spanish W/C, showing where she is with her tennis at the minute. For that reason, Hercog should have enough confidence from last week to get the job done here, and if that's the case, it should be equally as comfortable as last week.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May ATP Nice Pablo Cuevas vs Lu Yen Hsu Cuevas to win 2-0 1.50 Bet365 Lu clearly sucks on clay only got his second ever win in Madrid against a ever horrid Verdasco. :lol Cuevas is a decent clay courter lost early in Madrid but had good runs in Houston and Estoril especially in Estoril beating Tsonga, Bellucci before losing to Del Portro in the semis. More importantly Lu just flew halfway across the world to play in Nice, he was playing in a Challenger in Korea and lost in the semis on Saturday. Doubt he will in good shape with that much travelling. Cuevas should wrap this up in straight sets not bearing any shock from Lu again.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May hi guys anyone have any thought gulbis tommorow 5/6 is decent odds, it comes back to if he can be bothered to play and depends on what time hes playing to that can influence the game but would love to hear your thoughts guys thanks GL

Re: Tennis 16-22 May

hi guys anyone have any thought gulbis tommorow 5/6 is decent odds' date=' it comes back to if he can be bothered to play and depends on what time hes playing to that can influence the game but would love to hear your thoughts guys thanks GL[/quote'] It's like flipping a coin, the bookies don't know, the punters don't know and Gulbis probably doesn't know himself which Ernest will turn up tomorrow. Stay away from this one.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Sorry to whoever followed today. Not sure what went wrong with Hercog. Led the first set 5-0 and cruising before eventually losing the match. Just lucky Jankovic managed a comeback in the second set to give me at least one winner. -5.54 for me today, may take a bit of time off before the French Open to revise for my exams. We'll see.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May ATP Nice R16 Gulbis vs Istomin: over 22.5 games @2.01 Pinnacle Istomin is not that bad in this clay season. Though he was mostly losing, it was always tight and against good opponents (Gasquet, Garcia-Lopez). He did beat O.Rochus in the 1st round, which is nice achievement, also. Gulbis managed to recover after the 1st lost set against Fognini yesterday, and seemed to be in shape. Today's match is due to some 4-5pm, so this should be OK for him. Both players are therefore in reasonable form, and both are diabolic servers. I expect at least one tie-break. -- WTA Brussels R16 Dulgheru vs Zakopalova: Over 21 games @1.794 Pinnacle This is obligatory. Neither player is good enough to win in straight sets, both love to play long matches (unless they are forced to lose quickly by much better opponents), and both played a three setter in the first round. Three-setter today again. GL :hope

Sport Tennis
Event Adrian Mannarino - Tomas Berdych
Selection Adrian Mannarino
Strength 1/10
Date 18/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 5.50
Reasoning Nice ATP (FRA) - Clay, Round of 16. Tomas Berdych should be a favorite in this match but odd for his win is not good in my opinion. I think that Adrian Mannarino can beat Berdych because he will play at home so motivation must be high - friends are supporters. Tomas Berdych never played against Adrian so he doesn't know how he plays. Adrian Mannarino is left-handed so he will be difficult opponent for Tomas Berdych. Adrian played very good in Madrid - defeated three players, lost against David Ferrer but showed really nice tennis in first and second set. First set he lost 5-7, second won 6-0! He won second set 6-0 against fantastic player - great clay-courter - David Ferrer so I'm sure that Adrian can play very good on clay. Tomas Berdych never played in Nice. Odd is very nice and I see big value in this option.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Wickmayer +4.5 games vs Wozniacki @ 1.80 (Pinnacle:5pts) Both girls struggled today and Wozniacki does look more vulnerable on red stuff, home event for Wickmayer so hopefully she will be motivated for this. If she can keep the error count a bit lower she will have a shot against Wozniacki's moonballs and defensive play. She was beaten by Woz twice on clay in recent weeks although she choked in Charleston.....another chance here and think this is worth a go.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May One for me today Robin Haase to beat Victor Hanescu (10/11 Bet 365) Both players had straightforward wins in the opening rounds but Haase's victory over Stakhovsky yesterday was impressive. Stakhovsky is no world beater but his recent results have been ok and he has a recent victory over Hanescu himself. I expect Haase to have too much for Hanescu today.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Today I shall try couple of juicy dogs, low stakes WTA Strassbourg Lucic to bt A.M.Garrigues @5.880 Pinnacle Yesterday, Lucic (being a 3.6 underdog) defeated Jelena Dokic in a quite convincing manner: 62 62. Lucic and AMG played last week in Rome qualies, and AMG won in a three setter match. I have a feeling that Mirjana improved her game since, and there is a chance for an upset. WTA Brussels Dulgheru to bt Zvonareva @3.140 Pinnacle Kinda public bet. Zvonareva took it to three setter yesterday with #291 Voskoboeva, which questions her motivation, and Dulgheru did show good performance against Zakopalova, whom she did beat 63 62. ATP Nice Gulbis to bt Berdych @3.840 Pinnacle Gulbis seems to get awaken after he lost the 1st set against Fognini. Yesteday he did beat Golubev, and considering the match against Berdy is scheduled to 5:30 pm, he might be considsering to try to win it. I do not trust Berdych in QF of a tournament immediately before FO. Yesterday he partially struggled in the 2nd set against Mannarino, where he was not able to return Mannarino's huge serve, and today he can easily implode against determined Gulbis. 3.84 is worth a shot. GL :hope

Re: Tennis 16-22 May I was taking some time off before the FO, but I will take one today. (3/10) Y.Wickmayer to beat C.Wozniacki @ 3.25 with Bet365 No real reason as to why Wozniacki should be such a favourite here. Horrible display yesterday and I cannot see her having any motivation before the French Open. She usually does poorly before the Grand Slams and Wickmayer is playing in home conditions, so she will definitely want to win. The price is definitely too high, so I will take it.

Sport Tennis
Event Gulbis vs. Berdych
Selection Gulbis
Strength 10/10
Date 19/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 4.05
Reasoning Well, Ernests Gulbis has already two wins here at Nice and his form is surely anoher, a better one than in his previous tournaments cause I think that when we're speaking about this player the first question should be about his form:). We all know how well can play Ernests Gulbis and how talented he is, he really possess a great potential but again there is everytime about the form first of all and after that the class. Today Ernests Gulbis will playe against Tomas Berdych and speaking about the difference of the results on the paper between these two players obsiously Toms do looks much better, but if to look more detailed and here I mean certain at this tournament than I will say that Ernests Gulbis has started to play much more closer to his real level and today he should have some nice chances of playing on his real level. The difference in class between these two players is not meaningful at all, there is all about the stability and form which as I have mentionated certain at this tournament didn't looked to go only on Berdych's favour. Good Luck!

Sport Tennis
Event Andrea Petkovic vs. Maria Kirilenko
Selection Kirilenko
Strength 10/10
Date 19/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 3.75
Reasoning Well, these two players have played against each other recently at Rome where Andrea Petkovic defeated Maria Kirilenko with a score of 7-5 6-1. About this game I would like to mentionate thatthere wasn't a easy victory for Andrea Petkovic at all, of course that the second set Maria purely didn't played at all closer to her real level but, in the first setthe russian girl had some great real chances to take the first set in advantage and then the situation could had been surely just another. From the lcass piont of view Andrea Petkovic is not over Maria Kirilenko's level, Petkovic possess purely a better attack, but Maria's defence is better than Petkovic's ones. The german girl can simply dominate the rallies and dominate the play as she attack much more than the russian player, but that doesn't mean that she has a greta advantage against Kirilenko to offer these crazy odds. All in all, after the victory from Rome against Kirilenko, Andrea Petkovic did lost from Hercog easy in straight sets, so her stability at the moment is not so great. Good Luck!

Re: Tennis 16-22 May I'm taking four in total today. Didn't take the Wozniacki handicap as price is way too low short in my opinion so hopefully Wickmayer does the job for IAG and Czech. Anyways hopefully today will be better than the other day. David Ferrer vs Alexandr Dolgopolov- Ferrer -5.5 handicap- 11/10 Bet365- (5/10) I actually looked at this one in detail last night and priced it up with the same handicap but at around 1.8/1.9 ish. This price was certainly not what I expected and I'm happy to take it. Neither player has been at their best in the past couple of weeks but after yesterday, Ferrer looked to be playing the kind of tennis he has been playing at the start of the clay season. He pushed Djokovic all the way back in Madrid after having a pretty ordinary week in terms of performances and that should give him a bit of confidence after getting easily beaten by Nadal in his past two finals. The young Ukranian has had a rotten few weeks, losing in the first round in his past 4 tournaments. His wins this week haven't impressed me too much. Volandri only converted 2/9 break points in the first round and a better percentage and Dolgopolov would have been struggling. Then a narrow two tie break win over Riba yesterday shows that Dolgopolov isn't playing anywhere near his best and unless he improves significantly today, Ferrer will pick him off and win this with a bit to spare. Ferrer easily beat Seppi without having to play out of his skin and if he needs to he can raise his game a couple of notches. He leads the H2H 3-0, covering the handicap in the last two matches, including on clay earlier this year. He is playing better than he was then, whilst Dolgopolov has arguably gone in the opposite direction. Just fancy Ferrer to be comfortable here and a double break in one set could see the handicap come through at a nice price. Francesca Schiavone vs Ayumi Morita- Schiavone -5.5 handicap- 5/6 Bet365- (5/10) Granted Schiavone hasn't been brilliant in the past weeks, nor was she great against Falconi yesterday, but I still fancy her to win this with consummate ease. She's preparing to defend her title next week over in Paris and although I don't fancy her to do much in it this year, she will want to go into it in decent form and this week is a perfect chance for to pick up some wins and get some court time, which should motivate her. There is just a massive difference in class in this one, regardless of Schiavone not being at her best. Morita dropped a set against Jie Zheng in the first round who is very much on the decline, whilst yesterday she dropped the first set 1-6 to Casey Dellacqua who barely plays these days. If she plays anything like that, Schiavone will get the job done here in barely no time at all like she did at the US open last year, winning 6-1 6-0 on that ocassion. The handicap should be pretty routine for the Italian if she wins this, and I fancy her to do so in straight forward fashion. Alexandra Dulgheru vs Vera Zvonareva- Over 21.5 games- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10) Have to do this one quickly as it starts in about 10 minutes or so. Like the overs in Zvonareva's matches on clay as she doesn't look comfortable at all on the surface from what I've seen. Only one of her matches haven't gone the distance and that was against Kvitova, who blew the Russian completely off the court. All the other have gone to 3 sets, showing how vulnerable the world no.3 can be on the slower surface. Dulgheru somehow came back against Hercog after getting hammered in the first set but she was impressive yesterday against Zakapolova. She should be able to hod her own in this one and keep it tight and possibly pinch a set. Taken the overs instead on the handicap as in one set, Zvonareva has the ability to completely demolish the Romanian, but I do fancy Dulgheru to perhaps pinch a set here and force Zvonareva to yet another 3 setter. Andrey Golubev vs Robin Soderling- Under 19.5 games- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10) Must admit I haven't been following this tournament in particular but knowing the two players, I fail to see how Soderling won't win this with at least a 6-4 6-3 scoreline. Golubev has lost every single match he has played this year on the clay courts, which includes comprehensive defeats by Monaco and Fish in the past few days or so. Given that kind of form, it says to me that he doesn't particularly want to be playing in Germany at all and just wants to pop over to France for the French Open. Soderling has won both of his matches this week. Convincing over Gonzalez yesterday, less so against Querrey the match before but he managed to get the job done in the end. Thing with this match is, if Golubev suddenly does show up and play some good tennis and take the first set, Soderling isn't the most reliable player to fight back. He is similiar to Golubev in that respect. Both players seem to lose it after losing the first set and can have a tendancy to rollover in the second. I do think given the form though that Soderling will get the job done in comfortable fashion and then focus his mind towards Paris next week where he will want a good run into the second week.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May I am NEVER betting on tennis again!! Had my stake on Unger to beat Gicquel in the French Open Qualifying. I put my money on at 1.75 in play when Unger had just won the first set. It went to a 2nd set tie break with Unger serving at 8-7 in the tie break. He needed one point to win the match and in play was at 1.02 and Gicquel at 12.00!! Gicquel has hit back and is now leading the 3rd set by 2 games to 1 having just broke Unger's serve. Unger is now 4.33 with Gicquel at 1.20! Oh dear!

I am NEVER betting on tennis again!! Had my stake on Unger to beat Gicquel in the French Open Qualifying. I put my money on at 1.75 in play when Unger had just won the first set. It went to a 2nd set tie break with Unger serving at 8-7 in the tie break. He needed one point to win the match and in play was at 1.02 and Gicquel at 12.00!! Gicquel has hit back and is now leading the 3rd set by 2 games to 1 having just broke Unger's serve. Unger is now 4.33 with Gicquel at 1.20! Oh dear!
one of the reason to use an exchange m8

I'm taking four in total today. Didn't take the Wozniacki handicap as price is way too low short in my opinion so hopefully Wickmayer does the job for IAG and Czech. Anyways hopefully today will be better than the other day. David Ferrer vs Alexandr Dolgopolov- Ferrer -5.5 handicap- 11/10 Bet365- (5/10)- LOSS Francesca Schiavone vs Ayumi Morita- Schiavone -5.5 handicap- 5/6 Bet365- (5/10)- WIN Alexandra Dulgheru vs Vera Zvonareva- Over 21.5 games- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10)- LOSS Andrey Golubev vs Robin Soderling- Under 19.5 games- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10) LOSS
Definitely taking a break now till the FO, looks like the good run has come to an end :lol. Ferrer was shocking at the start, handicap was an up hill task from there. Golubev was actually really impressive in parts, and as for the Dulgheru-Zvonareva match, don't think I've ever called a match as wrong as that. -8.33 today bringing me to an overall of -13.87 this week. Let's leave it at that. GL to everyone else this week.

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Why are people backing against berdych!!?? Are u watching the games?? Hes been mighty mighty impressive in my views. Got a break back yesterday v gulbis n was Hitting the ball very well. He has tools to beat some very good players so i love these events! He was nearly even for 2-0 yesterday :)

Definitely taking a break now till the FO' date=' looks like the good run has come to an end :lol. Ferrer was shocking at the start, handicap was an up hill task from there. Golubev was actually really impressive in parts, and as for the Dulgheru-Zvonareva match, don't think I've ever called a match as wrong as that. -8.33 today bringing me to an overall of -13.87 this week. Let's leave it at that. GL to everyone else this week.[/quote'] Dont want to sound a twat saying this after the event but im always cautious betting against dolgopolov to win a set at least now as hes a monster worker and finding ways to get out of sticky situations. Reminds me of a young boris becker!

Re: Tennis 16-22 May Going for gimeno traver v tipsarovic at evens on betfair. GT much better player and from what ive seen is in better form at the moment. Done well with him recently so keeping with him for now. Tipsa is good but can fall apart easily if he aint playing well.. Also going for gasquet v verdasco as gas playing pretty well at mo. Verdasco not exactly on form and always prone to falling apart against reliable players..gas not in that category mostly but amazing last week so could pull through this one. Hes 1.8 on betfair so not great odds but im confident with it :) Also berdych again v almagro at 1.8 v almagro. Im liking berdych at mo watch him v gulbis n he was hitting some sweet balls. Great serve aswell at mo so should have bit too much for oldie almagro

Lucic to bt A.M.Garrigues @5.880 Pinnacle LOSS Dulgheru to bt Zvonareva @3.140 Pinnacle LOSS Gulbis to bt Berdych @3.840 Pinnacle LOSS
Well, all low stake fun bets lost. Not a big surprise, but Dulgheru's performace was total disaster. I hate when player jumps out of his/her skin to get an unexpectedly good result (Dulgeru vs Zakopalova) and the very next match he/she just implodes. OK let's get little bit more serious today Simon (vs Ljubicic) x Gasquet (vs Verdasco) x Kohlschreiber (vs Youzhnyi) @3.72 local (0.5 u) Both french players are in better form that their opponents, the exhibition takes place in Paris, so the motivation is there, and I'd say that both Ljubicic and Verdasco will be polite enough to give their hosts a pleasant win :-) Kohlschreiber plays with Youzhnyi in Dusseldorf today. H2H is 5-1 for Kohli, with the only win of Youzhnyi coming from a retirement in 2007. Germany leads their respective group ATM and they will surely need the win to ensure the position. They are playing at home, so it would be a BIG surprise if the out of form Youzhnyi came out as the winner. ATP Nice SF Berdych vs Almagro: Over 22.5 games @2.03 Pinnacle (1 u) This match shouts for the over. Both Mugro and Berdy are big servers that are hard to break, and both seem to be in good form. One tie-break is enough, and unless Berdy just folds, as he has done many times before, this should be free money. edit: adding one WTA (Strasbourg) Bartoli to bt A.M.Garrigues @2,34 Pinnacle Bartoli playing at home, seems to be in shape and in a big run as she was in IW earlier this year. Also, Bartoli leads H2H 5-2. OK, AMG won both matches on clay, including the one last week in Rome, but IMO the biggest Bartoli's problem is not the surface - it is her awkward serve. If Marion will keep her amount of doublefaults reasonably low, she should win this one. She managed to do this in her match with Hradecka in QF, and despite Hradecka being a favourite, Bartoli won comfortably 62 63. GL :hope