Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
YorkshireFootyFan

Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship

I fancy quite a few this week but have whittled it down to just one bet. I was going to take Huddersfield to beat St Helends giving four start such is the length of the St Helens injury list. Huddersfield don't seem to be in the best of form at the moment though, and whilst I suspect they'll be fired up and ready to go on Saturday I'd prefer to play safe and pass them over. I do like the sole Sunday game and I've backed Hull KR -8 at 1.91 with William Hill to beat Bradford. Bradford are another team with a crippling injury list, and since two respectable efforts against Leeds and the inform Catalans they've lost a number of players to injury and put in two abject performances, one a thumping at home to Warrington and the other a modest win against a poor Halifax. Hull KR haven't been in the best of form themselves, but on their day they can put in a decent shift, they'll recognise the Bradford game as a good opportunity to get things back on track and they'll be fired up for this. Ben Jefferies will make his debut for Bradford but the team isn't firing at all and are there for the taking right now.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship KR look the pick of the round to me too. -8 looks very acheivable against poor opposition. Last week they looked championship class against Halifax. They won the game but conceded 34 points to a part time outfit. They are conceding a hell of alot of points. With Chev Walker out and Platt and Herbert struggling they dont look like competing here. The corresponding fixture last year KR won 49-22. Can see this being another high scoring one. I expect this to go in KRs favour.

2 for me tonight Wakefield to beat Crusaders @ 2.75 (Various) 2/5 Not got my stats to hand but Wakey look a mid table side against the handicapper this season compared to Crusaders who lie in the bottom third in my stats. They're missing Chan and Withers up top and for me, these two should be closer here. Hull (-6) to beat Salford @ 1.91 (Various) 3/5 Again, no stats but Salford are wholly inconsistent while Hull have run into a bit of form recently. Just feel the 6 won't be enough here. GL all Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship I've gone heavy on Warrington tonight at minus 16. My only theory, and it is weak, is that Cas have shot their bolt. Warrington have so many good players (salary cap and all that), and Warrington are on home soil, anyhoo I'm 0 for 1 - hopefully my luck changes.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship I liked Warrington on the handicap here. Scoring tries for fun. I think Cas have been punching above their weight abit at the start. In dry conditions Id probably have my money on now. But Rugby Leagues great leveller the rain in town so Im going follow it in play for a possible angle.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship Warrington look well pumped for this one. At 4-0 up I took a little of the 1.5 on handicap on Betfair. It went 8-0 shortly after. Hope I havent jumped on too early but weather looks great.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship FT Wolves 62-0 Cas Warrington looked so hungry from the off for this. Chancey taking a 1.5 shot on the -16 at the early stage but the size of the gap that the young Rookie fella ran into for the first try I felt this was going to be a long one for Cas. I took an extra points bet at half time which came in but that'd be after timing claiming that one. Some good calls tonight. Good shout on Hull tonight Lee. Hull are definately one to keep an eye on. Showing a bit of form. Gleesons addition has really give the Hull backline a potent look these days.

Re: Super League XVI : Round Thirteen and Cooperative Championship FT KR 46-18 Bradford:D Generous Bradford defence brings it home. Another good weekend. I need a bit of a bank though with the Challenge Cup lottery next weekend. I expect to be stung a little there.