** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eurovision

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision

I layed Greece to be in the top10 (56 red / 19,7 green) and i hugely support the irish duo (500 red / 204 green ) to be in top 10 though i dont listen to this kind of stupid music, but i think what it needs for this stupid contest good luck to me :loon
i traded out Greece inplay with 27 euros loss and made some 204 profit from Ireland's 9th position one of my best betting nights ever-thanx eurovision:clap

Re: Eurovision they far from disgraced themselves, although they didnt win, they can hold there heads up more than say the clear favourites france ps i only supported them while i had money riding on them however credit where credit is due, they didnt do too bad

Re: Eurovision Loved them or hate them - after this you will probably see more of them now that people are talking about them again, expect to see them show up for everything going to get their pics in papers and mags. What will that do - get them more work and more money, What ever their appeal is to young fans it has a shelf - life of only a few years, They and their manager knows this, so they will be trying to make as much as they can while they can. Credit their management team for getting them exposed to a wider audiance, it was probably the right move for them. The down side is that anyone who is over the age of 13 will have to endure their crap for a while longer. Good for them, Bad for us.

Re: Eurovision Pair of wankers if you ask me. I wonder if they are that hyper in real life. I seen a TV interview and they could barely string a decent conversation together...wanted to punch the head of both of them. That knob jockey Louis Walsh is a smart businessman to be fair to him.

• 2 weeks later...