** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eurovision

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Eurovision Yeah mate, I wish I could be you ;) Seriously, I don't understand your attitude. Don't come on saying I don't know about betting, then ask what a lay bet is, then accuse me of being jealous of you :lol Also, they arn't favourites.

Re: Eurovision

Yeah mate, I wish I could be you ;) Seriously, I don't understand your attitude. Don't come on saying I don't know about betting, then ask what a lay bet is, then accuse me of being jealous of you :lol Also, they arn't favourites.
Like I said in the other GC thread, this is what happens when everyone learns to use the internet.

Yeah' date=' weirdos and gays mainly.[/quote'] Is that official :lol Was enough to get them through numerous rounds on X-Factor. They're popular with a lot of people, which means they make money. Why do you think Louis Walsh was wanking himself silly over them :unsure

Re: Eurovision I don't think it would take many votes to NOT get evicted in X-Factor. All you haver to do is not be in the bottom 2 each week I think? I guarantee that if I did a poll of 1000 people walking down the street and asked them whether or not Jedward were a pair of cocks, 95% would say yes.

I don't think it would take many votes to NOT get evicted in X-Factor. All you haver to do is not be in the bottom 2 each week I think? I guarantee that if I did a poll of 1000 people walking down the street and asked them whether or not Jedward were a pair of cocks, 95% would say yes.
when you have made 3 million pound from your chosen career, your point will have validity and may be taken notice of, until then simmer down and carry on counting the pennys in your piggy bank mate

I don't think it would take many votes to NOT get evicted in X-Factor. All you haver to do is not be in the bottom 2 each week I think? I guarantee that if I did a poll of 1000 people walking down the street and asked them whether or not Jedward were a pair of cocks, 95% would say yes.
when you have made 3 million pound from your chosen career path then your comments/thoughts will hold some validity, until then i suggest you simmer down and carry on putting your pennies in your piggy bank!

Re: Eurovision Simmer down...? You for real. :wall You want to be careful buddy, you sound like you want to hang out the back of Jedward the way you bum them so hard. I would be willing to bet that they are worth NOTHING LIKE £3m

Well, their FB page has 53,000 'likes'. Their album went number one in Ireland, number 17 in the UK. Their single reached number one in Ireland and number two in the UK. Their 27 date tour of Ireland had to be increased to a second 61 date tour, due to popular demand. They're currently touring Ireland again, and have a new album out soon. I think you're confusing what YOU think with fact. They make money. Don't get me wrong,I can't stand them either, it's just that your opinion is wrong.

Re: Eurovision Most of their fan base will be DAFT screaming teenage girls with No proper focus on life ''YET'' Am sure when these DAFT young girls get older they will look back with total embarrassment. They are nothing more than a novilty act be it for the tasteless muppets of this planet. It NEVER surprises me what some people will follow or buy into, but when they do, it lets us know two things, just how stupid and gullible they are.

Simmer down...? You for real. :wall You want to be careful buddy, you sound like you want to hang out the back of Jedward the way you bum them so hard. I would be willing to bet that they are worth NOTHING LIKE £3m
They actually made £2.8million quid last year cant fault em really make the money while you can,im like the majority cant stand the little shits,but total respect for striking while the irons hot :loon:loon:loon:loon

It NEVER surprises me what some people will follow or buy into, but when they do, it lets us know two things, just how stupid and gullible they are.
That's because people are stupid :lol You can market anything, and sell it as something, certain people will spend money on it. Even a bucket of water from the Thames.

Re: Eurovision From the Telegraph: Do you remember Jedward, the Irish high kings of irritation who famously outstayed their welcome on The X Factor, appearing on the television talent show for weeks before finally – mercifully – being ejected by Simon Cowell and his judging panel? Yesterday, the brothers with the punkish hair and terrible voices confirmed the existence of the Jedward paradox by making lots of money by not doing very well. Since finishing a poor sixth in the show, the twins have gone on to have just one hit single. Yet despite the absence of discernible talent, John and Edward Grimes have now earned the largest pay packet in X Factor history, taking home £2.85 million last year, a sum largely earned from gigs, personal appearances, endorsements and advertising deals. I think Chrisptopher Howse sums it up very well. They make money out of being not very good. Loathe them or hate them, it's very difficult to avoid the irritating little scroats

Most of their fan base will be DAFT screaming teenage girls with No proper focus on life ''YET'' Am sure when these DAFT young girls get older they will look back with total embarrassment.
Think most women will be guilty of that with some boy band or other, be it Bros, Kids On The Block (or whatever they were), Westlife, Boyzone etc etc. I only need to mention shoes with massive buckles to an old schoolfriend of mine and she goes bright red with shame as the memories of her squealing over Bros at age 12-14 come flooding back...

Me and Kev are having a Eurovision party' date=' I haven't told him yet but we've got drinks and popcorn and union jack flags and two blonde abba wigs for tonight, looking forward to it. :lol:lol:lol[/quote'] Id keep that info to myself.

Re: Eurovision I layed Greece to be in the top10 (56 red / 19,7 green) and i hugely support the irish duo (500 red / 204 green ) to be in top 10 though i dont listen to this kind of stupid music, but i think what it needs for this stupid contest good luck to me :loon