** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-11 May

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-11 May Unfortunately I see very little in the way of positives for Roma in this match. It's not their top priority, while it is Inter's. Roma are in the midst of a battle for fourth place while Inter have 2nd all sewn up. Roma will of course come and play the match but I think there will be some players rested. Off the top of my head I imagine Juan, Totti, Vucinic, Pizarro will all be rested. While players like Riise and Simplicio may be pulled too. That likely means that Loria will be on the pitch which is an accident waiting to happen. Menez and Borriello will be in with the advanced players and will have something to prove though neither has been on it recently. All in all I just don't think it will be a greatly motivated team. Nobody on the pitch will be in a rich vein of form and therefore able to drive the team on. Meanwhile, all Inter have is the Coppa. They do have a 1-0 lead, but there is absolutely no reason for them not to come out and try to kill off Roma. They had an easy match at the weekend where players were rested and Eto'o was able to come off early. They were somewhat fortunate in that Fiorentina played as bad as they did, but they'll be feeling pretty good. Still a bit worried about the player in the hole because it was Eto'o that did the damage at the weekend and without him playing well they really would have suffered a lot more. I'm not sure about Sneijder for this match. Assuming he will be absent, either Coutinho, Pandev, Kharja can fill in. Not great options but I think they'll see more than enough of the ball to mount plenty of attacks. I'm expecting a weakened Roma XI to meet a more motivated Inter XI producing a home win. Inter win - 1.90 - 5 points - Bet365

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-11 May I will definitely wait until the lineups are up..and uv, why would Roma rest Vuci and Pizzarro? And Juan was a beast against Milan couple of days ago.. All I know is that Brighi is out for the season, Totti and Taddei are suspended and thats all..For Inter Sneijder is out, but Stankovic and Nagatomo are back in the squad. The Cup final is in Rome and Roma should put their best lineup possible. A 1-0 for Inter with 90 minutes still on the clock is nothing really.

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-11 May

Event Palermo - Milan
Selection Milan
Strength 10/10
Date 10/05/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.05
Reasoning Last Saturday, Milan was crowned Italian champion befor the end of the league, and they will back to play today, on a decisive game counting for Coppa Italia. They face Palermo, in Sicily, on the second leg of the semifinals, after draw 2-2 at Milan, three weeks ago. Saturday, after winning the title, Milan didn't party a lot as they are full concentrate in winning this trophy, what doesn't happen since 2003. They are the best Italian team at the moment, with a powerful attack and knowing that they have to win to pass to the final, i am forced to back them here against a Palermo that has a bad defence.

Re: Italy - Coppa Italia - 10-11 May Inter - Roma Second leg of italian cup semi final will be a clash between Inter and Roma and tonight we will see who will join Palermo in the final. Inter won first game in Rome 1-0. There's no point at backing Inter, because simply they don't have to win. On the other side we have Roma that must attack to score some goals and progress into the final. Inter is missing Sneijder, Ranocchia, Stankovic and Cordoba, while Roma will be without the services of Mexes, Totti, Brighi, Taddei. All in all i believe we will see some goals in tonights game, simply because Roma will attack, that will leave spaces behind and both teams are better up front than in defense. Bet: over 2.5 goals, 1.75 bet365

Inter win - 1.90 - 5 points - LOSS
Roma put out a stronger side than I hoped/expected. Even so they managed to put in another below par performance. They effectively killed the game by showing little enthusiasm to get forward. Then grabbed an annoying consolation goal. Milito also denied a penalty in the 90th min. Pretty annoying all round.

Inter - Roma Second leg of italian cup semi final will be a clash between Inter and Roma and tonight we will see who will join Palermo in the final. Inter won first game in Rome 1-0. There's no point at backing Inter, because simply they don't have to win. On the other side we have Roma that must attack to score some goals and progress into the final. Inter is missing Sneijder, Ranocchia, Stankovic and Cordoba, while Roma will be without the services of Mexes, Totti, Brighi, Taddei. All in all i believe we will see some goals in tonights game, simply because Roma will attack, that will leave spaces behind and both teams are better up front than in defense. Bet: over 2.5 goals, 1.75 bet365
FT: 1-1 Bet lost.