** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May)

Tonight's game Laval vs Evian is very important for Evian, they are first with 4 point advantage from 4th place which doesn't bring promotion and with 4 games till the end Evian will do everything to win in this game, but Laval is very strong at home having 9 wins and 8 draws with zero loses. Laval is in the middle of the table virtually safe from relegation having 10 point advantage with 4 games to play and are 9 points away from 3rd place which guarentees promotion. What do you guys think about this game?

France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May) Odds comparison site isn't working for me, so if someone could replace the fixtures with the odds, that'd be great. Here's the list ... Lundi 9 mai 2011

Liste des rencontres du lundi 9 mai 2011
HORAIREClub domicileLogoStats / RésultatsLogoClub extérieurDiffusion
20:30Stade Lavallois picto_stats.png Evian TG FC Eurosport
Mardi 10 mai 2011
Liste des rencontres du mardi 10 mai 2011
HORAIREClub domicileLogoStats / RésultatsLogoClub extérieurDiffusion
20:00AC Ajaccio picto_stats.png Clermont Foot
20:00Châteauroux picto_stats.png Angers SCO
20:00GF38 picto_stats.png US Boulogne CO
20:00FC Metz picto_stats.png Havre AC
20:00FC Nantes picto_stats.png FC Istres
20:00Stade de Reims picto_stats.png CS Sedan
20:00Tours FC picto_stats.png Dijon FCO
20:00ESTAC picto_stats.png Le Mans FC
20:00Vannes OC picto_stats.png Nîmes Olympique

Re: France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May)

Tonight's game Laval vs Evian is very important for Evian' date=' they are first with 4 point advantage from 4th place which doesn't bring promotion and with 4 games till the end Evian will do everything to win in this game, but Laval is very strong at home having 9 wins and 8 draws with zero loses. Laval is in the middle of the table virtually safe from relegation having 10 point advantage with 4 games to play and are 9 points away from 3rd place which guarentees promotion. What do you guys think about this game?[/quote'] Very dangerous match to get involved in, IMO. Laval are outstanding at home and will play with freedom; Evian are tired, three matches in a week, according to their coach. No bet for me.

Re: France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May)

Monday 9 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Stade Lavallois v Evian TG (19:30 BST) 3 3.15 2.88 99.80 %
Tuesday 10 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AC Ajaccio v Clermont Foot (19:00 BST) 1.88 3.55 5 101.22 %
maximize.gif FC Metz v Le Havre AC (19:00 BST) 1.99 3.45 4.58 101.07 %
maximize.gif FC Nantes v Istres (19:00 BST) 2.06 3.34 4.33 101.58 %
maximize.gif Grenoble Foot 38 v US Boulogne (19:00 BST) 2.37 3.23 3.47 101.88 %
maximize.gif LB Châteauroux v Angers SCO (19:00 BST) 2.5 3.23 3.25 101.73 %
maximize.gif Stade Reims v CS Sedan Ardennes (19:00 BST) 3.1 3.25 2.57 101.94 %
maximize.gif Tours v Dijon FCO (19:00 BST) 3.3 3.25 2.5 101.07 %
maximize.gif Troyes AC v Le Mans FC (19:00 BST) 2.7 3.1 3.05 102.08 %
maximize.gif Vannes v Nîmes Olympique (19:00 BST) 2.44 3.24 3.35 101.70 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May) I'll take three bets in Ligue 2 tonight ... Troyes v Le Mans - Le Mans 0AH @ 2.04 with 188bet 4pts Massive match for les manceaux tonight. They really shouldn't be in this position of two points away from promotion but they are. Too many draws have haunted them this season. They've got a big chance tonight to keep the pressure on the top three though. Troyes practically assured themselves of safety with a big win at Le Havre on Friday. They were dominated for large spells and didn't improve on their performances of late, which have been poor, but got the breaks. I think they won't be as hungry for the win as Le Mans will be. Arnaud Cormier has a decent squad to choose from and with the goals starting to flow with a 3-0 win over Tours last week, I think they come in here in good shape. Over 2.00 with full draw cover is an appealing bet - I think they'll get the job done tonight. Grenoble v Boulogne - Grenoble -0.25AH @ 1.901 with Pinnacle 4pts Do or die time for Grenoble. They really have to win to give themselves any chance of staying up. This is the perfect match for them because Boulogne are really out-of-sorts at the moment. Their season is over, they've got very little to play for. Dangerous players such as Greg Thil worry me but they've look catastrophic at the back recently and I feel if they go a goal down, they won't recover. Grenoble have improved in the second part of the season and played vert well at home to Evian. Jean-Jacques Mandrichi is finding his form and the defence and midfield look a lot more solid and cohesive. Once again, this is a team that has a lot more to play for. A win is vital for them, and I think they'll give themselves some hope with a result here. Vannes v Nimes - Nimes + 0.25 @ 1.943 with Pinnacle 4pts Massive match. Vannes need to win to haul in Metz and Nimes but I'm not convinced they'll get it. Their squad is still ravaged by injury and their home form has been appalling - they've not won at the Rabine in ages. Nimes come here in decent shape. Thierry Froger seems to have instilled a bit of spirit in the camp, shown by recovering from 2-0 down to draw at Reims. The young players also seem to be settling in and I think they'll come here confident of taking something. Nimes tend to sit back and frustrate opponents on the road and I can't see Vannes having much joy breaking them down. To get les crocos on a plus appears too generous. :hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May) Ajaccio-Clermont = 1 (1.85) Totosì Ajaccio position 3° points 55 Clermont position 7° points 47 Preview: Ajaccio, there were no absences Clermont: suspended: Alessandrini R (midfielder 33/10), Salzano (defender 22 / 2). The house in Ajaccio has a score of w11-d5-l1 goals scored 24 goals against 6 while the Clermont has a score outside the home of w3-d7-l7 goals scored 19 goals against 28. Both teams have different stimuli the home team is on course for promotion to Ligue 1, while the visiting team is in a very quiet area. The Ajaccio is undefeated for seven consecutive rounds. After the great victory of Boulogne players are galvanized. Absences are very important in the visiting team. The last three matches between the two teams ended with two wins and a draw for 'Ajaccio. The visiting team has difficult task, the home team showed larger funds. Prediction 1 sign. :hope:hope:hope

Re: France - Ligue 2 (9-10 May) Completely agree with Atko on Grenoble,despite fact I expected better odds on hosts...However,motivation can be crucial in this clash and I believe that Grenoble will winn this and continue their hopes of surviving in Ligue 2... Another one with simillar "back-up story" is Nantes vs Istres. To be honest,I like to play on Nantes lately,because they produced some good results at Le Bojuoire in previous few weeks.This young team still lacks stability,but when they play at home I consider them as favourites,especially against non-motivated sides,such as Istres tonight.I expect from Les Canaries to seal their Ligue 2 status in this match,so I will gladly take home win here. GL to all!