** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Challenge Cup 4th Round

Hull KR -40 to beat York Price 1.9(Various) The big boys all have moutainous handicaps to cover here. Of all matches though this one appears the most surmountable. York having statistically the worst defence in their division. Theyve been hit for 70 amongst a number of pastings this season. The coach is on record as saying that his priorities lie with staying in the league so hes taken 5 key players out of his team which surely makes a big task for them even bigger. Hopefully this one will go the same as Yorks 2010 exit to Crusaders 8-58. Hull KR are at full strength from what I can gather and should make there class tell here. Weathers been a bit rain friendly round the north but Yorkshire looks to be avoiding the worst of it.

Re: Challenge Cup 4th Round FT York 22-64 KR:D Scaped home this one KR were 6-42 up at the break. I was getting the cigars out but York put in a shift second half. A last minute try by York nearly had me scuppered. Thankfully the conversion missed. KR havent half been making me sweat for my money recently.

Re: Challenge Cup 4th Round Yeah thanks for the tip Henry...i followed and yep they certainly did make us sweat...i was following on skysports news center and when that 79minute try came up for York i thought we were done for..so well done again :dude

Re: Challenge Cup 4th Round Thanks guys. Bit of a rollercoaster ride that one second half having looked so comfortable. There was quite a few matches I fancied at the weekend but the weather conditions put me off backing anthing t'other side of the penines. It came down to Salford and KR in the end. I went KR but Id have been smoking that cigar alot sooner had I followed Salford. A wins a win though.