BBOTD 7th May

14.20 Ascot Alainmaar - 1pt win @ 11/10 Bet365 Alainmaar comes back in to this race after a injury and with a not so strong field today here looks ideal for him to get back to winning ways has won on hes last 4 starts and if hes fit again and has the form from 2010 he will should win here fairly well

Re: BBOTD 7th May Haydock 15:40 Barizan Barizan has looked a shadow of his former self this season but apart from hitting the first 2 fences at Cheltenham last time out, he put in the tough race you would expect from this front runner. He was excellent last season winning Grade 1's and beating the likes of Carlito Brigante (Punchestown) and Sanctuaire (Aintree, 2nd to CB) who have gone on to win some good races after. He also placed in some good graded hurdle races. However, he hasn't shown his true self this year which has been really dissapointing but his improved effort at Cheltenham with top weight showed he is capable still and I think with the ground in his favour, he could be worth a each way shot here. He is certainly a capable horse who likes to lead from the front and if given a rather soft lead which probably won't be the case here, he could get away with it. He drops back in trip from his Cheltenham outing and this could hopefully bring a change in fortunes given it's a step down in class here for me as well as having a 5lb claim from the jockey, he is basically running off a mark of 133 his lowest mark since he has raced in handicaps. He has the ability and I'm confident he will show it tomorrow. 0.5 pts e/w at 25/1 skybet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.