Darts: Premier League Week 12

Spooner

Re: Darts: Premier League Week 12 T.Jenkins v M.Webster - LAY M.Webster @ 3.30 Betfair Two players who are struggling at the bottom here but I only see one of them getting the victory. Jenkins done very well indeed to snatch a draw off Barney in his last match, a 12 darter in the last leg earned him that and with an average around 100 I believe that kind of level will see himd raw here at worst. Webster looks gone at the moment, the last four Premier League games he has lost 8-1 and the match before was beating 8-2. That's 6 legs in 5 matches, that kind of form is never going to win you anything, its not even as if all the players have been playing out of their skins against him, Taylor and Wade did play very well but Anderson only averaged 94 when winning 8-1. Jenkins has least been averaging around the 90 mark in recent weeks, he got close to a 100 last week and as I say a similar performance should see him win here unless we see some huge turnaround in Webster's throwing, i'll have the draw on my side too though as he has drawn two matches so far which is the highest in the league. R.Van Barneveld to beat J.Wade (DNB) @ 5/6 Skybet / LAY J.Wade @ 2.74 Betfair Wade has come back into a bit of form lately with an 8-1 victory over Webster last week, Webster if having an awful time at the moment and was easily the worst player on show, not to take it away from Wade as he had the 2nd highest average but not much pressure was applied. Wade's been up and down lately and I'm not convinced yet, Barney's also been playing a little bit better, results wise hasn't been happening, he met Taylor in week 8, Barney lived with him early on but Phil pulled away as he usually does, he lost again in week 9 against Whitlock but both were playing outstanding darts, week 10 saw Barnley play below par but amazingly enough managed to win against the current World Champion, last week saw him in a thriller against Jenkins finishing 7-7. Although Wade is on a hot streak I feel Barney has been slightly unlucky not to get the 2 points in a few matches, he looks like he is throwing pretty well, certainly he was hitting the ton 40's with ease last week and he'll put Wade under more pressure then what Webster did, fancy Barney to collect the points he needs to make the semi's.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.