** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

France - Ligue 1 - 27 April

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 27 April Marseille-Nice: Dutch score: 1-0 @5 (b365) 2-0 @5.5 1-1 @9 2-1 @9 aggregated odds: Marseille win with one of the CS @1.8 Push on 1-1, and 0-0 with b365 bore draw Marseille generally win by a one-goal margin, and they have the best defense of Ligue 1 (2nd one result-wise, just after Rennes), so these scores are often favorite. 67% of Marseille games played at Stade Velodrome end up on one of these CS. As for Nice, they haven't lost for seven games, but on the road they haven't defeated a team of current top 6 up to now. These scores cover 80% (!) of their away results. I expect Marseille to win this game so as to snatch the 1st place, while Nice will try and defend well but the quality gap is too wide between the two squads for them to take points very often. With the 0-0 and 1-1 hedges, I like the overall price of this bet. I don't go with high stakes just in case confident Marseille go berserk and score 3+ to celebrate their first place (one never knows). Small to medium stakes

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 27 April Lyon HT/FT @2 (b365) Lyon have lost only two times in their last 24 games, and they lost at Gerland only once, back in September. They still contend for the title, or at least the two European spots; they must absolutely win today to stay within reaching distance of Lille. Montpellier is a good, solid away side, but they lost 1-3 and 0-4 vs Lille and Marseille; top sides might be too much for them. Interestingly, all their victories but one are 0-1, and all their draws but one are 0-0. In addition, each time Montpellier lost, they were trailing at HT too. Lyon generally score in 1st HT, especially at home. If Lyon don't win, the 0-0 would be the most likely score, and the b365 bore draw refund applies to HT/FT markets. Relatively small stakes.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 27 April Marseille will be without their best striker Remy ( 9 goals) and M'Bia. Nizza misses out several players most of them defenders but also 2 strikers inlcuding Mounier ( 3 goals) who has also made 10 assists.Nice will defend as best as they can,they will probably play with 10 defenders. Under 2,5 and both to score no are my bets for this match.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 27 April

Marseille-Nice: Dutch score: 1-0 @5 (b365) 2-0 @5.5 1-1 @9 2-1 @9 aggregated odds: Marseille win with one of the CS @1.8 Push on 1-1, and 0-0 with b365 bore draw Marseille generally win by a one-goal margin, and they have the best defense of Ligue 1 (2nd one result-wise, just after Rennes), so these scores are often favorite. 67% of Marseille games played at Stade Velodrome end up on one of these CS. As for Nice, they haven't lost for seven games, but on the road they haven't defeated a team of current top 6 up to now. These scores cover 80% (!) of their away results. I expect Marseille to win this game so as to snatch the 1st place, while Nice will try and defend well but the quality gap is too wide between the two squads for them to take points very often. With the 0-0 and 1-1 hedges, I like the overall price of this bet. I don't go with high stakes just in case confident Marseille go berserk and score 3+ to celebrate their first place (one never knows). Small to medium stakes
4-2 lol
Lyon HT/FT @2 (b365) Lyon have lost only two times in their last 24 games, and they lost at Gerland only once, back in September. They still contend for the title, or at least the two European spots; they must absolutely win today to stay within reaching distance of Lille. Montpellier is a good, solid away side, but they lost 1-3 and 0-4 vs Lille and Marseille; top sides might be too much for them. Interestingly, all their victories but one are 0-1, and all their draws but one are 0-0. In addition, each time Montpellier lost, they were trailing at HT too. Lyon generally score in 1st HT, especially at home. If Lyon don't win, the 0-0 would be the most likely score, and the b365 bore draw refund applies to HT/FT markets. Relatively small stakes.
1-1 HT, 3-2 FT :(

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 27 April

Marseille 2/5 paddy power high stakes Can't see marseille getting beat here 2nd in the league and a win here would put them top , nice have only won 2 games away from home all season marseille have only lost 2 at home big game for marseille and they should get the job done :hope
hardly bet of the year but a wins a win :clap