** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v FC St. Pauli (19:30 BST) 1.96 3.88 4.2 100.60 %
maximize.gif Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg (19:30 BST) 2.14 3.7 3.75 100.42 %
Saturday 30 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Köln v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (14:30 BST) 4.3 3.87 1.96 100.12 %
maximize.gif 1. FSV Mainz 05 v Eintracht Frankfurt (14:30 BST) 2.1 3.56 4 100.71 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v VfB Stuttgart (14:30 BST) 2.88 3.58 2.62 100.75 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v 1. FC Nürnberg (14:30 BST) 1.47 4.9 8.5 100.12 %
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v SC Freiburg (14:30 BST) 1.7 4.2 5.54 100.68 %
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 BST) 1.82 4 5 99.95 %
maximize.gif FC Bayern München v FC Schalke 04 (17:30 BST) 1.38 5.5 9.8 100.76 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April Kaiserslautern to beat st pauli 5/6 paddy power medium stakes kaiserslautern have only lost 3 times in the last 9 games as said above theyve nearly booked there place in the league next year 3 points would do nicely here st pauli finding it hard to find a win having not won in 9 kaiser should get the win here and hopefully kickstart the weekend :hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April Kaiserslautern - St Pauli Under 3 goals @1.85 Werder - Wolfsburg Under 3 goals @1.90 Bet365 I have already mentioned that Bundesliga matches started to offer less and less goals with the end of the season in sight. So many teams fighting for something, either for CL/EL slot or for their survival, the battle has tied up and nobody cares about the nice football but for the points collected. Also my observations say that Friday matches are usually low-scoring affairs. Here are some interesting stats about the last 6 friday games:

2504/03/2011 22:30Borussia Dortmund1-0(1-0)Koln
2611/03/2011 22:30Koln4-0(1-0)Hannover 96
2718/03/2011 22:30Monchengladbach0-1(0-0)FC Kaiserslautern
2801/04/2011 21:30 St. Pauli0-2(0-1)Schalke 04
2908/04/2011 21:30Eintracht Frankfurt1-1(0-0)Werder Bremen
3015/04/2011 21:30Mainz1-0(0-0)Monchengladbach
Last week there was no Friday game but as you can see in rounds 25 to 30 there was only one game which went over 2.5 goals and this is the game Koln v Hannover. For what has been said I think the odds for tonights games are awesome and instead of taking straight the under 2.5 line I will make safety bets and take the Under 3 AH which gives our stakes back in case of 3 goals scored per game. GL. P.S. Sorry for the messy table but writting them down mannually with all these dates was to much effort :)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April

Kaiserslautern - St Pauli Under 3 goals @1.85 Werder - Wolfsburg Under 3 goals @1.90 I have already mentioned that Bundesliga matches started to offer less and less goals with the end of the season in sight. So many teams fighting for something, either for CL/EL slot or for their survival, the battle has tied up and nobody cares about the nice football but for the points collected. Also my observations say that Friday matches are usually low-scoring affairs. Here are some interesting stats about the last 6 friday games:
2504/03/2011 22:30Borussia Dortmund1-0(1-0)Koln
2611/03/2011 22:30Koln4-0(1-0)Hannover 96
2718/03/2011 22:30Monchengladbach0-1(0-0)FC Kaiserslautern
2801/04/2011 21:30 St. Pauli0-2(0-1)Schalke 04
2908/04/2011 21:30Eintracht Frankfurt1-1(0-0)Werder Bremen
3015/04/2011 21:30Mainz1-0(0-0)Monchengladbach
Last week there was no Friday game but as you can see in rounds 25 to 30 there was only one game which went over 2.5 goals and this is the game Koln v Hannover. For what has been said I think the odds for tonights games are awesome and instead of taking straight the under 2.5 line I will make safety bets and take the Under 3 AH which gives our stakes back in case of 3 goals scored per game. GL.
Last week there was no friday match because of Easter.Today there will be two matches because sunday is a national day called "day of workers" and in recent years they were many problems on this day (1st may and many police officers had to be around the stadiums). I have also taken Kaiserslautern-St.Pauli under 2,5 and under 3,5.But St.Pauli will miss many defenders plus their goal keeper. I think straight home win is also possible noting that Lautern has become better and better in the last weeks and St.Pauli has no chance to stay in the Bundesliga because they would have towin all remaining matches but that is impossible because they will host Bayern Munich next weak. I am also going to back Lautern over 1,5 team goals as thier striker Lakic is in-form and the can play free without any fear.

Last week there was no friday match because of Easter.Today there will be two matches because sunday is a national day called "day of workers" and in recent years they were many problems on this day (1st may and many police officers had to be around the stadiums). I have also taken Kaiserslautern-St.Pauli under 2,5 and under 3,5.But St.Pauli will miss many defenders plus their goal keeper. I think straight home win is also possible noting that Lautern has become better and better in the last weeks and St.Pauli has no chance to stay in the Bundesliga because they would have towin all remaining matches but that is impossible because they will host Bayern Munich next weak. I am also going to back Lautern over 1,5 team goals as thier striker Lakic is in-form and the can play free without any fear.
Oh yeah May the 1st, I didn't know they celebrate it in Germany, thought it's left from the years of Communism and only Eastern European countries have it :) Well I didn't go much into details about team news and my bet was based mostly on stats. It's true that Kaiserslautern improved but looking into their last fixtures, I see they do not tend to score alot excluding that crazy game on the road against Stuttgart when unfortunately I was backing Stuttgart :D

Kaiserslautern to beat st pauli 5/6 paddy power medium stakes kaiserslautern have only lost 3 times in the last 9 games as said above theyve nearly booked there place in the league next year 3 points would do nicely here st pauli finding it hard to find a win having not won in 9 kaiser should get the win here and hopefully kickstart the weekend :hope
2-0 :nana

2:0 all three bets won:nana @ValueHunter 1st may won't be celebrated but due to many problems at football stadiums with fans protesting,the DFL decided not to play on this day because they would have to spent too much money for safety.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April Hoffenheim - Stuttgart My bets: Stuttgart wins: Stuttgart is motivated, they are only 2 points away from the relegation (16th place). Hoffenheim is Safe in "Nowhere´s Land". Bayern - Schalke Bayern wins: Schalke is tired after CL first leg. Coach Rangnick will probably think about the game next week against ManU. In Bundesliga, Schalke is safe. I try HCP cause , cause odd on bayern is to bad. Other games: 1. FC Köln - Bayer Leverkusen 1. FSV Mainz 05 - Eintracht Frankfurt Hannover 96 - Bor. Mönchengladbach Hamburger - SV Freiburg Borussia Dortmund - 1. FC Nürnberg i try X / Underdog. Odds are allright in these games, everything could happen (Underdogs in bold need points to stay in bundesliga, Nürnberg need points for Europe league, same with favorites. All favorites need victory either)...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 29-30 April well, I cant help myself putting a small bet on Schalke here.. I mean... Oké I follow the idea they are tired and all but Bayern is a special game. Game is in Bayern and chances are big Bayern will win but Schalke @ 11 for a win is a lot of money. I just hope Schalke can score the first goal so I can Lay them afterwards but I'm trying this...

well' date=' I cant help myself putting a small bet on Schalke here.. I mean... Oké I follow the idea they are tired and all but Bayern is a special game. Game is in Bayern and chances are big Bayern will win but Schalke @ 11 for a win is a lot of money. I just hope Schalke can score the first goal so I can Lay them afterwards but I'm trying this...[/quote'] 3-1 bayern already.. lost bet that is :wall