** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: April 26th 2011 Picks

Re: MLB: April 26th 2011 Picks

Yankees -136 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Angels +105 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Really short on time, try to get back later
I would not be so confident in Yankees..i donť want to say that they will not win, White Sox are one of the weakest teams, but Nova as a starting pitcher for Yankees has ERA 7.63, in last 7 games he allowed 27 runks by just one win Also will probably prefer Athletics to win-again starting pitcher with better form, and with feel that Athletics will not lose two games in a row my picks for today : to win Mets, Phillies, Indians, Athletics Season:
W-L 13-*7 65.00% , +2220

Re: MLB: April 26th 2011 Picks Tonight I think that De La Rosa with the Rockies should not have problems to get win against Cubs with James Russell who fell into the rotation due to injurys.Of the other games tonight I think that a good bet is Phila with Oswalt.Oswalt so far has pitched six innings in each of his four starts.In his last start he allowed one hit over six innings of a 3-0 victory against San Diego.Oswalt has 1.91 ERA in 12 starts against the Diamondbacks his lowest against any NL team. He’s 9-2 in those games.For Diamondbacks will throw Hudson who has given up nine runs in the opening frame over his last three outings, including four in Thursday’s 7-4 loss at Cincinnati.Houdson has never faced the Phillies.I think that Phila with Oswalt should not have problems to achieve victory tonight.

Re: MLB: April 26th 2011 Picks Cleveland -1.5 @ 2.38 pinnacle Masterson has won all 4 starts with a very good 1.71 ERA as he had allowed just 5 runs in total in these starts. Hochevar is 2-2, with a 5.12 ERA in his starts. With neither side playing well, as they have both last their last 3 starts, it will then come down to pitching, and hard to go against the impressive form that Masterson has showed. Houston @ 2.25 pinnacle Norris is 1-1, with a 4.91 ERA as he allowed 3 runs in the 4-3 win voer the NY Mets but tends to do well against St Louis, where he is 5-1 with a 2.27 ERA in 6 starts against them. He is opposed by Garcia who is 3-0, with a low 1.44 ERA, and he is coming off allowing 3 runs in the 5-3 win over Washington. However Garcia has faced Houston once before and he allowed 8 runs in the 18-4 loss to them last year, and with Houston tending to hit left-handed pitchers well, and playing at home where they tend to hit better, like them to score a few runs off Garcia and give Norris some run support. Philly -1.5 @ 2.38 pinnacle Oswalt is 3-0, with a 1.88 ERA as he allowed just 1 hit in the 3-0 win at San Diego. He has a very good record against Arizona, going 9-2 with a 1.91 ERA in 12 starts, and he will be opposed by Hudson who is 0-4, with a 5.92 ERA who allowed all 7 runs in the 7-4 loss to Cincinnati. Like the Phillies to support Oswalt here to even up the series after they were beaten last night April picks: 31-43 (-2.33)